Main Character Profiles
48 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Iláan: Hinan's ex-lover and murderer. 

I mean what do you think will happen when the vanilla lover you have been cheating on finds out you are into bondage and blood and gory sex. He just wanted to make you happy and in the rage of going too far in giving you payback for ruining his married brother's life and their brotherly relationship he stabs you a bit too deep in a vital place. It's okay because he panicked and flushed your blood down the toilet and disposed of your body slowly with the help of his detective brother who hates your shit. I mean, it's not like anybody misses you or anything. Iláan gave you everything you wanted, money, a big house, a big, fat dick... and you ruined it. You fucked up and shat all over his efforts to show his love to you. What is wrong with our MC?

Iláan: Why am I so pitiful? DyingInside.jpeg

Author: *pat pat*

Hinan: I'm the one who was killed! Unbelievable.

Author and Iláan: ...

Hinan: Our MC

An asshole piece of shit that needs to learn what cherishing a partner means but can be a real fucking mood. Is Author's soulmate.

Hinan: Huh? I ain't gonna get tied down by you, the fuck.

Author: Bitch, I don't want you either~

Hinan: Yes you do, everyone wants to tap this ass.

Author: ...

Author: Fuck, what have I created-- Regretting.jpeg

Tori: Baby with mommy/daddy/older brother/little sister issues

Our sweet baby white lotus that needs to be protected at all costs. can be annoying as fuck because he is that fucking stupid. Grew up in an orphanage and was taken in by a fairly wealthy family who liked to walk all over him sending him on simple errands that they could run themselves. The least they do is feed him and clothe him and he is overly grateful for that so he has fallen into the delusion that they love him as their own son and he would do anything for them. His two brothers and younger sister hate him for being a freeloader. They treat him like garbage but he takes it because he believes that's how they express their love to him-- His adoptive mother loves him but doesn't like the fact that the adoptive father dotes on him and grows to believe he is trying to ruin their marriage and becomes abusive. Tori believes they are all expressing their love to him, even the pedophilic father.

Author: (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)

Hinan: What a narcissistic little shit. ಠ_ಠ

Author: AHAHAHAHAHA SAYS YOU--

Hinan: stfu 

Tori: I'm sorry for being stupid...

Author: I fucking hate how stupid you are but I love you so stay innocent.

Tori: Un?! 0///0

.

.

.

Tori: Everyone loves me they just have trouble expressing it, ah. (*˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )

Author: ...

Hinan: ...

Iláan: ...

Iláan: Just let him live a beautiful lie.

Author: Why the fuck are you even here? ಠ-ಠ

Iláan: *fades into the background*

Author: Don't run away from me, bitch! (╬ಠ益ಠ)

Hinan: LookAway.jpeg

Should I continue this story? Is someone out there actually interested in the shit I write?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
1