35.
382 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There is a light knock at the door and I look up from my book and a moment Iris enters carrying a tray in her arms and I frown at her blatant bribery.

She glances away blushing slightly, “It must have felt like we were grouping up against you at dinner so I thought…” Her voice drops off as she shrugs and she continues to walk over. She sets the tray on my nightstand before sitting down on my bed next to me allowing me to examine its contents. On the tray is a tea set, a small pile of pastries, and a small corked bottle.

Hmm seems like she is bringing you a peace offering,” Shiva giggles.

I roll so my back is to her and after a moment of silence I ask, “How is the girl?”

“Sleeping soundly now,” she responds and I hear the sound of glass clinking together slightly, “She woke up when we went to move her, and she was quite happy to hear that she was allowed to stay here. It seems as though she has taken a liking to Leyla.”

“I see,” I nod my head as I close the book, I'll have to reread the last few pages tomorrow.

You try to sound so disinterested but I can feel that relief,” Shiva laughs.

A small plate appears in front of me with a cup of tea and a pastry sitting on it, and Iris somehow manages to balance them so that they don’t fall over on the bed.

“Trying to buy my vote now?” I murmur as I pick up the pastry and take a bite of it causing sweetness to flood my mouth.

“No,” Iris quietly denies my question, “I felt bad about using what you told me about your past against you like that. I felt even worse when I realized that you hadn’t told the others about it yet, so this is an apology.”

“So they know now as well?” I sigh as I take a sip from my cup, the slight bitterness is a nice counter to the pastry.

“They probably have their guesses, but I didn’t tell them anything that you told me.”

“I suppose it isn’t a major issue,” I shrug and stretch out across my bed. I fell my tails wrap around her before I pull them back towards my side.

After a moment she speaks up, “It is really amazing how different your fur feels.”

“Hmm?” I take another bite.

“Fiona is soft and fluffy, but your fur is so much smoother and silkier in comparison.”

“Diet, age, and care can change the texture of our fur,” I shrug, “And apparently bloodlines have an influence on it as well.”

“Quite a bit like hair and skin,” Iris sounds a bit happier than before.

“There is something else I would like to do for you,” She shyly offers after another pause, “If you would like?”

Maybe she wants to-,” Shiva starts to say.

Quiet you,” I cut her off and she giggles but doesn’t continue, “And what would that be?”

“It’s a surprise,” She laughs lightly before continuing, “And if you want to find out, all you have to do is take off your gown and lie down on your belly. I want to take a look at your ribs either way as well.”

I twist and look at her over my shoulder and she just smiles while blushing and makes a hand motion to say 'well get on with it.' I raise an eyebrow at her and she just continues to smile while sipping at her tea.

Is she serious?” I ask, “Or just teasing me?”

There is only one way to find out,” Shiva excitedly urges me but then continues in a more calming voice, “And she has already seen them so…”

I sigh and sit up and put my plate back over on the tray and reach for the hem of the blue gown. I quickly remove it and when I look off to the side Iris is looking away blushing, “You know since you are going to be a healer you should at least get used to seeing other women without clothes on.”

“I-I’m fine,” she stutters as she brings her gaze back to me and down to my breasts. She takes a deep breath to calm herself, “This may hurt a little.” She begins to gently run her fingers across my yellowish side and i do my best to not pull away from her. After a few minutes of slight discomfort she nods her head, “Good everything seems to be healing nicely.” She grabs one of my pillows and passes it to me, “Now go ahead and lie down and put this underneath your stomach.”

I look at her again before stretching out in front of her and after the pillow is under me I rest my chin on my arms and ask, “Now what?”

“Now just lay there and relax,” she instructs me as she gathers up my hair and lays it off to my side. “Even your hair feels wonderful,” she offers me another compliment and there is a small popping sound and I twist to look; She has the small bottle in one hand and the cork in her other.

“What’s that?” I narrow my eyes at it while her gaze wanders my back.

“Part of the surprise,” She smiles to hide the clear concern on her face but her voice doesn't waiver while looking at my back. “Now keep your tails out of the way,” She pushes them off to the other side.

I sigh, let her finish her preparations, and I start to notice the scent of lavender. I mumble “Smells nice.”

“Elsie made it,” she explains from behind me, “I’ll let her know that you like it.”

“I see-,” My breath catches and my voice ends highs as she pours whatever gel is in the bottle down the center of my back causing me to gasp, and I find myself arching my back away from it “C-cold isn’t a pleasant surprise.”

“Oh hush and settle down,” she laughs, “It will get better in a moment.”

There is a small sound of glass on metal and then she puts her hands onto my back and I can feel her circulating her energy. She begins to rub the gel around my back and I squirm underneath her, but after a moment the gel starts to radiate gentle warmth. She then places her hands up on my shoulders and begins to gently rub them in small tight circles, occasionally brushing up the back of my neck, before going back to pressing into my muscles. I snuggle up on the pillow content to let her do as she wants for the moment.

She is quite skilled at this isn’t she,” Shiva whispers in my ear.

Uh-huh,” I mumble back to her as Iris begins to move her hands to my back. She gently presses around the middle of my back and rubs outwards to my sides, causing me to laugh and squirm slightly.

“You are strangely ticklish,” She teases as she continues to rub my upper back.

“It isn’t like I can control it,” I complain weakly as I enjoy the warmth radiating throughout my back.

I feel my tails brush my legs in a lazy arc and Shiva giggles, “Your tails are wagging.”

To hell with it,” I sigh happily as Iris moves her hands downwards again, “This feels too good. I’m not sure if it is the lotion or if she has been learning what I like, but I don’t care.”

Well I’m happy either way.”

Why is that?”

Because this isn’t a side that you let anyone but your coven see,” She explains and I can almost feel her smile, “and that makes me very happy.”

Before I can respond Iris rubs at the base of my tails with moderate force causing me to moan in delight.

“C-could you stop m-moaning like you were b-being p-pa-pleasured?” Iris sounds embarrassed, and I look over my shoulder and she is red to the ears but she hasn’t stopped moving her hands.

“Have I been?” I tut as I examine her through half lidded eyes.

She meets my gaze and blushes harder, “Y-yes and turn back around.” I raise an eyebrow to her but follow her instructions and as I turn I just barely hear, “Bad for my heart.”

She is far too shy though,” I tell Shiva and then mumble, “Feels nice though.”

Shiva sighs without saying anything but sounds slightly irritated.

After around twenty more minutes Iris is finished rubbing my back and with running her fingers through my tails so I sit back up and reach for another cake, “You could at least put your shirt back on,” she sighs to me.

“It is fine,” I wave her off and then ask, “So what is it that you want? And don’t give me the making amends excuse if that were the case you would have just brought the tea and cakes and not spent nearly thirty minutes rubbing my back”

“Eh,” she squeaks and her face adopts the look of how did you know.

“Then I will just start to guess,” I nod my head to her and then look down and smile, “I know you want to know how to grow bigger breasts, right?”

“That’s not what I-,” she starts to argue, stops, and blushes before she asks, “Is there actually a way?”

I shrug, “I don’t know, some of my sisters say that having someone rub them will cause them to grow, others say that having someone suck on them will have the same effect.” As I say this she starts to blush even harder, which is rather impressive, “And I suppose getting pregnant generally causes them to grow some.”

“I-is that so,” she murmurs as she looks down at my chest.

“That’s what they talk about sometimes,” I shrug my shoulders, “I wouldn’t worry about it too much anyway though, there are plenty of people that like smaller breasts, and they have a tendency to get in the way when they get bigger.” I pause for a moment looking down at her chest and images of catching her wrapped in nothing more than a towel enter my mind for a moment. “They honestly aren’t even that small,” and then I mumble in an attempt to ease her, “Yours are plenty cute anyway.”

Oh my,” Shiva gasps, “Now quickly move over to her and gently slide your hand along her hip-”

“B-back to the topic at hand,” She blushes vigorously while cutting Shiva off at the same time, “I need a favor.”

“And that would be?” I ask between bites.

“Well Alice wants Leyla to try painting portraits again,” she begins, “And Leyla needed a subject so she asked me to pose for her. But an emergency training has been planned for all Nightingales so I have to participate in that. So I was hoping that you would be willing to pose for her, the dress hasn’t been made yet so...” She leaves the question in the air. I raise an eyebrow to her while thinking on it and she starts in a slightly panicked voice, “Also if you accepted it you would be able to keep the dress, Melodiana mentioned that you needed one and I’ve seen the base design it would quite be suitable for a ball.”

“Am I actually alright?” I avert my eyes and I can feel my scars burn.

“You are more than alright,” she quickly interrupts my thoughts, and when I look back at her she blushes slightly, “You are rather, irritatingly, beautiful.”

Was that actually an insult?” I ask Shiva and take a moment to examine Iris, but she seems to be sincere.

I’m starting to think your issues aren’t just in how you view those scars,” Shiva sounds serious in her contemplation.

“What day would this be on?” I ignore the voice in my head.

“It would start two weeks from today and would likely last a few days according to Alice’s estimations,” Iris explains.

“If I say yes,” I start to say and Iris perks up and looks instantly grateful, “I want more back rubs in the future.”

“Of course,” She instantly agrees and smiles at me, “I’ll go let Leyla know so that she knows to use your sizes.”

Iris stands up, starts to gather up the tray and I pass her my empty plate and cup. She takes them, and leaves the room looking happy.

I suppose that solves the issue of a dress,” I yawn as I roll over.

Now to pick an appropriate escort,” Shiva says clearly plotting something.

20