chapter: 2.5 brewing trouble?
155 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

****** POV: duke Marten beowulf, The lord of Eceilnda,*******

“My lord was letting that man into our city truly wise? The magic that simply radiated off of him was enough to trigger an ice dragon level threat in our magic sensors.” spoke Leonora the highest tiered mage within Eceilnda. She was worried and she had every right to be.

 

“What else could we have done? Refused him entry and risking his anger? No, Eceilnda would not have seen the light of day if that had happened.” he thought back to the man he just met.

 

“And he bore us no ill will. the best we could have done was giving him a favorable impression.” thankfully.

 

“But we can not simply let him walk the city without supervision.” remarked Leonora

 

“Yes, we can not. Zarate I want you to follow him through the city, do not interfere with him under any circumstances simply report it back to me .” to the untrained it would seem that the duke was speaking to himself, but in truth, he was talking to his shade. As soon as it received its orders it split away from the oddly dark shadow of the duke and bolted to follow the man.

What followed was a moment of silence that did not last long. 

*BANG!* with great force the door was flung open by a disheveled young messenger.

 

“My lord! Your granddaughter is missing! Her guards were found dead!” the young man yelled while crumbling to his knees”

 

As soon as he heard the news, the duke was already walking outside calling upon his knights and ordering the grad to close all the city gates.

 

It seemed his enemies used his absence to strike at his last remaining heir.

 

“You will pay house of crows”

 

******************=====*******************---*******

7