DEATH LOG: Chairwoman Fan
3k 19 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Useless brute." Even her words weren't enough to express her distaste.

Time ticked away quickly and everyone was back into their rooms. She didn't express anything unnatural however in the inside, she herself was worried.

CLICK.

"Oh." the light in her room flickered on. Finally, the electricity was back.

Chairwoman Fan had one rule to follow in her life.

DOMINATE.

To become stronger than those around her.

To be higher than those around her.

To reach farther than those around her.

To trample those underneath her.

Who said a woman should rely on a man to live life? Huh? F*ck you. She doesn't want to spend her life slaving away to a man who had the advantage of having a stronger build, taller and a d*ck.

It took her years of  scarring heavy sufferings to reach the point where she was on now.

The people around her? If they show talent that are of merit then she'll keep.

It doesn't matter. This world was a dog eat dog world. Rotten to the bone. And in such a world she yearns to stop on the top. Call her low for playing dirty but everything was all for her to reach the pedestal.

She'll never go back to that worthless woman who relied on some fragile feelings yearning for a fantasy, happy life!

Through experiences she learned that all she had was herself. Love? Isn't that equals to sh*t?

Riches. Money. As long as you have the bills you rule. The memory of her ex husband licking her heel as she sat on a comfy chair with a wine glass on her hand was such a memory she couldn't forget.

The best MUST belong to her. What she wants should ALWAYS land on her palms. NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES.

"I don't know what he have planned to pull off something like this but i'm not backing down." She maliciously glared at her reflection while untying her bun-tied hair, letting her black hair free.

So many lives she helped, so many lives she ruined. Who cares? Why care?

In this world, she was alone. And that's all he need.

Profitable are hefty deals and contracts, how everyone else would end up is none of her business.

She stripped out of her clothes and grabbed her robe to prepare the bath. Oils and petals were mixed into her wide round tub enough to fit 5 people and all of these are only for herself.

"That old man. He sure knows how to pleasure people's greed." She chuckled at the thought.

Chairman Hong. An old friend of hers. They go way~ back.

Thinking now the most profitable business deal she ever signed was with him.

"If it wasn't for him. . ." She wouldn't have attained such luxurious life.

"Asking him to kill of my husband was just great." She grinned at the mention of this with a slight flush on her face. Ever since that day. . .

"Hehe~" like a woman on her youth  she giggled hiding her face with her palms. She had long fallen for him.

When did it sprout? Chairman Hong was a really greedy man just to his liking. His dealings stretched out from countries to countries, connections from socialites and influential people. Other than that, that man was resolute and knows what he wants and how to get it.

A stable type of man.

He promised her that soon as she gets rid of his wife, they'll be together.

She worked so hard to catch up but the man was always a step ahead of him. Even the recent deal with country R. How was she supposed to grab a similar deal?

"But this time. . . he's really acting too risky!" The deal with country R. If the other states caught wind into this illegal exchange then the other countries were sure to act against him.

The bath was ready and she soaked herself in, moaning as her tense muscles were soothed by the warm, scented bath.

Her hand was still dry and stretched out to click on her tablet and play some piano music.

"Ahh. . . this is life. . ." she hummed happily.

CLICK. BEEP. BEEP. 

The door opened but the sound was drowned by the ongoing play of piano keys.

BEEP. CLICK.

He was wearing the same black hoodie and a mask covering half of his face. He wore glasses to somehow hide his eyes away and held a knife on his hand.

He didn't even hide his presence and leisurely walked taking his time to look around before entering into the bathroom, standing behind Chairwoman Fan's back as if waiting for her to notice.

Chairwoman reached her hand to the hand towel on her right since she wanted a change of songs but with this, she saw a black shadow which made her flinch in surprise.

She slowly turned her head and looked up with a frown and the man slowly took of his mask and hoodie. One look at his face and she clicked her tongue before sitting the same way she did and just relax.

"Why are you here?"

"..."

"If you have no business with me then leave before I'll whip you to death." she threatened him as a habit.

"..."

"I should've killed you long ago." Her brows furrowed expressing her regret.

"But you didn't."

"Because you were good cash and I needed you to stay alive~" She smiled widely since this, was also one of the greatest decisions she ever made.

Her words were the trigger and he grinned, maniacally, raising the knife of his infront of him and let it go, falling right in between her legs and sunk into the water with a BLOB. 

"F*CKING BASTARD!"

Chairwoman Fan's eyes widened at what just happened and hurriedly stood but then her hair was suddenly grabbed, pulling her head to face him.

"ARGHHHH!!! LET GO! YOU BASTAR-IT HURTS!!!IT HUR- SH*T! AHHHH!!!" her leg was suddenly kicked by the side with force making a painful CRACK. She lost her footing which made her fall and sink into the tub. 

When she realized she couldn't breathe, she desperately tried to pull herself up with her arms but she couldn't as he was holding her head underwater. The pain on her leg and the heavy feeling inside her lungs. Her throat clogged and mouth filled with bath water forced unrecognizable tears out her eyes.

"HEEEUUUK!!! HAAAH-Khhaak!-Kheeuk! kheuk! Haah-, haah-kk!" He lifted her head back up enjoying how she coughed the burning water out of her system.

"Khak! L-Let me- mmn-!!!!" he held her mouth shut and forced her to look at him, expressing his entertained self. She was shocked to see the shining glimmer in his eyes which made her tremble in horror.

"What's wrong?" he asked with a smile.

"A-a-are you really-"

"Kill you?" She flinched at the say of this. Karma is such a b*tch.

"I should've killed you." The man got tired listening to these words and didn't take them seriously. Over and over every visit she makes, each day that passed by she would chant such words like it something that brings her good luck. Hearing it after a while made his ear itch.

"Aren't you supposed to beg me to live?"

"Beg?! You son of a-MMNN-!!!!!"

Drowning. Suffocating. The need for air.

She reached her hand out to feel the rim of the tub to grab anything to use and retaliate. Her nail chipped off earning her a grunt and red floated within the tub using the water as it's canvas before quickly disappearing.

"HUAAAHH!!KKHAAK!!! HEUK- MMN!!!!" He didn't wait for her to gather enough air and dunked her head back into the tub.

He leaned on the tub to get a better grip and repeated this action numerous times making sure that she breathed well for a few seconds before pushing her down again.

Strands of black hair went afloat, ripped away from the follicles of her skin. Bald patches were slowly made in each harsh pull he made as if her head was a ball, dribbled up and down no matter how many times he wanted.

"MMNN!!! Mnnk-MMMN!!! KHEUKKk-MMMNN!!!!! MMNNN!!" From the rough struggle, her knee landed on the knife underwater, it dug through her leg as she unknowingly pushed it against the tub walls.

She screamed as she drowned letting the water force itself into her system, crushing her, pulling her inches close to death.

It lasted from minutes into hours asking herself why she was still alive to suffer such torture.

She couldn't faint.

She didn't have the courage to bite her tongue.

ALL SHE COULD DO WAS SUFFER.

"No one will hear you so scream. I drugged them to sleep." She was too dizzy to listen as water filled her ears. She didn't know when the water turned cold but it didn't matter as she felt numb. The pain and the cold clashed bulldozing through her once proud gait, shattering into bits and pieces like mirrored glass.

From up to down switching to left and right, slammed against the walls like a stuffed toy with her head suffering a blow from the hard surface.

The tub turned red and when he noticed he pulled her up letting her lean on the tub half-dead, exhausted. She had no power, it was cold yet her wounds felt scalding hot from pain. Tears flowed down her cold sharp eyes and her mouth constantly moved but had no voice to talk yet her mind was like a broken record, the words repeatedly played inside her head.

I beg you. . . I beg you. . . i beg you.i beg you. i beg you. i beg you. i beg you. i beg you. i beg you. i beg you. i beg you. i beg you. i beg you. i beg you. i beg you. i beg you. i beg you. i beg you. i beg you. i beg you. Don't kill me. Don't kill me. Don't kill me. Don't kill me. Don't kill me. Don't kill me. Don't kill me. Don't kill me. Don't kill me. Don't kill me. Don't kill me. Don't kill me. Don't kill me.

 Don't kill me. Don't kill me. Don't kill me.Don't kill me.

He pulled the knife out of her leg with one swift move and she screamed, that moment made her wish to die and she slumped back on to the water as she lost her grip.

SPLASH. SPLASH. SPLASH. SPLASH.

The sound of her arms flailing around the water, frantically searching for a way to push herself up. Her legs were to painful to move and she could only rely on her arms .

"MMN-KHAK! KHAK!MMNNN-! MMN!!!" 

"Are you a fish out of water?"

"KHAAAAKK!! MNN-MNNN!!!"

He went over and stood inside grabbing her up by the neck which didn't help her breathe at all.

"KHHHK! H-H-H-H-HELP-MMNKKK! S-s-SOMEBO-NNNGGKK-!!"

"I really wanted to prepare something better. . ." his grip tightened shrinking that already small throat into a more narrower passageway.

SAVE ME! SAVE ME! SAVE ME!SAVE ME!SAVE ME!SAVE ME!SAVE ME!I DON'T WANT TO DIE!I DON'T WANT TO DIE!I DON'T WANT TO DIE!I DON'T WANT TO DIE!I DON'T WANT TO DIE!

"But we're on a ship." He knelt letting the water reach his chest using his knee to restrict her stomach. Her nails continually scratched his hands desperate for a release, the smaller her airway passage gets the stronger she felt blood being pushed up his throat and it did, flowing out the corners of her mouth dying the tub a darker shade of red.

"KHAAAKK! AHKK! KHEUK-!!!KHAK!!"

"I wanted to kill you slowly but we don't have the entire day." he added pressure on his knees and the woman in her 40's felt like she was about to vomit her insides out. All she felt was pain and no matter how much she cried this man was not willing to hear.

"KHEUKK!!!!!MMNNNN!!!" back underwater she desperately tried to wiggle out but her struggles were for naught.

SPLASH! SPLASH! SPLASH!

"..."

SPLASH! SPLASH!

"..."

SPLASH. SPLASH. SPLASH.

"..."

SPLA. . .SH. . .sh. . .

"..."

...

Done.

"Haah. . . finally dead. That was too easy." he used his knife to cut her long hair and threw it to the side. He broke away and easily moved out of the tub like he did nothing bad.

"I'm soaked." He grabbed the extra bathrobe that was hanging at the side and covered himself with it to somehow protect himself from the cold.

The upper half of Chairwoman Fan's body was underwater and her weirdly angled right leg and bleeding left leg were dangling out of the tub like candy canes on the walls.

"A heartless woman. . . huh." An idea dawned upon him and he went back to the corpse with a knife on hand, motioning it on her left chest aiming down.

STAB. Right through her heart.

"Perfect." he chuckled in a mesmerizing tone.

"Will this scare them tomorrow?" he wondered imagined how their faces would turn and checked if the camera lights were still on and working.

"Good. I have 3 hours. Time to go back." he mumbled to himself.

Without caring he walked out with an innocent smile. It didn't matter to him if he left traces somewhere rather, he find it very interesting to be against them.

"I can't wait for tomorrow hah. . . " he only had a few to kill but why did it feel as if years passed.

He felt like the fun had been cut off since the night ended.

" Who should I kill tomorrow. . . ?"

So guess. Who am I?

Use your brains and sniff me out.

If you couldn't, then I promise I won't make it boring.

Boring in a sense where i'll kill them all in a single day.

I'll take my time to rest so.

Until then. . . figure me out.

He was looking forward tomorrow.

Which room should he visit tonight?

76