Story 4.9 Reveal
2.9k 11 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You ... don't mind?"

"Oh yeah, you're deaf I should've said that slowly." he licked his lips before opening his mouth again.

"I. DO. NOT. MIND."

[Admin: Author ... no, Ming Yu my friend. If you don't beat the pulp out of your husband after this i'd unfriend you.]

[Admin: THIS F*CKER DESERVES TO BE F*CKING HIT!!!(凸ಠ益ಠ)凸]

"...."

[Admin: AREN'T YOU EVEN MAD?!!!٩(ఠ益ఠ)۶]

There's no reason to...

[Admin: ARE YOU F*CKING DEAF OR WHAT?!!! IS BEING DEAF CONTAGIOUS NOW?! MING YU!]

Listen to me ...

Admin didn't continue to argue and kept silent, bottling up all the fury inside him. This system ... won't go haywire from this ... right?

Ming Yu was startled as the chatroom glitched for a quick second.

Admin ...

[Admin: Don't. you. dare. think. nor. talk. to. me. right. now]

"..."

It was clearly Ming Yu's life that was in danger here, why is Admin throwing his temper out at this time ...

He already felt uncomfortable being constricted but the hold just seem to get tighter by the second. Ming Yu glanced at Fan Han's face and the neutral brows furrowed a bit.

"But Fan Han, I never expected you to be on their side and yearn to point a gun on my head ... what's the deal?" He didn't have thoughts touching Fan Han yet and even initially planned to use him as a chess piece for a while...

But that plan since to have sunk.

Why?

"You killed them because they deserved it ... you don't think you're on it too?" his voice was bland as if what he said was long justifiable and true.

"What? Hello? I'm the victim here? MY FAMILY?" Xu Wan Zhe lowly chuckled finding the fool before him too funny.

"You're as crazy as them ..." As result to continuous traumatic events, an innocent child grew up into a Monster...

And the monster that his parent's made didn't need to exist now that they're dead. Everything that are a trace of them should vanish. Away from his sight.

All evil they bought to life should be taken with them to the after life. Including him.

Sun Ji Man went upfront, hiding the grinning Xu Wan Zhe behind him. The look in Fan Han's eyes were calm. Without anger, mirth, sadness nor disgust. His pair of eyes were clear yet cold, as if shooting them dead was as simple as clearing out the trash.

"Fan Han. Fan Han. You say I should die with them but how about you? Hey, at least my mom is innocent but you? You dirty child, dirty disgusting child, both your parents are lying dead before you yet you felt no anguish. And you think you're sane?"

"YOU'RE EXACTLY LIKE ME YOU PIECE OF SH*T-."

"Stop. It." Sun Ji Man pulled Xu Wan Zhe's hand to make him stop. His nephew's eyes were glistening in the dark, amusement sparkling out of the usually dim orbs.

Xu Wan Zhe found it funny and honestly, Sun Ji Man too. But in the end they were simply two unfortunate souls that was lost even if their feet were now back, firm on land.

But the difference was that his lover has him. And Fan Han, no one.

"If I tell you not to shoot will you shoot?" If it was the usual Xu Wan Zhe he wouldn't fool around with nonsensical mind games but in every second that he teased him, the cold face as slowly being morphed into something unsightly.

The already tight space was strangling him that Ming Yu used his hands to somehow push the force back away.

He glanced again to look at his captor's face and saw a beast. Angered, disgusted.

Fan Han hated his family the most. He hated that he was born out from such parents, Hated to grew up in such a disgusting house. Breathing felt murky, touching anything inside felt muddy. He wanted to burn it all. Into ashes.

All he did was hate but he did not hurt anyone. Yet he never thought that simply innocently hating would in turn make his family throw him away.

He was smart since young and as he continually passed by the dark dirty halls of the mansion daily, rumors, gossips, dark conversations were filling his ears not by choice.

He knew about the siblings, he heard tiny bits of the adult's dirty dealings but he wasn't interested. He just wanted to think for himself and be away from here. He didn't do anything at all.

So why did they still threw him away in the end, to kill him?

One of the brothers was locked up in the trunk of the car that day while he and the elder brother were on the passenger seat.

Looking outside the window he noticed that the familiar roads changed its color, and the wide pavement turned narrow.

He asked the driver. "Uncle, where are we going?"

The driving Uncle replied. "Somewhere far, and better...."

Meters away and a truck was passing by when the uncle suddenly turned the wheel to face it head on.

The car rolled down the hill going BAM. BAM. BAM. BAM. BAM stopping with a loud CRASH.

The driving Uncle was dead, his head drilled through glass.

Fan Han was about to faint when he was suddenly grabbed by a thick hand. The truck driver was well and alive and he went down to save the children.

Then a week passed and he woke up... 

"Why is it so quiet ..." He woke up and was since then deaf.

Another week later, his mother who was overseas arrived doing the sympathy act in-front of the blind media. She said it was kidnapping, and that the other children had no connection to her and that she didn't know them.

When the news of kidnapping died down and everyone finally forgot about the unfortunate children, Chairman Hong decided to take them back from the orphanage, adopting them under the name of his younger brother who had no purpose other than being his dog.

But only one came back.

Xu Wan Zhe.

He didn't know how this once powerless child was able to forcefully break himself free from the evil clutches of the adults but he later pursued the same.

But it ended differently.

Xu Wan Zhe, after the death of his foster father became entirely free. As for him, even the company under his name was still tainted with the hands of his mother.

Dirty. Disgusting. Suffocating. Muddy.

Everything ... everything ... felt so dirty and he couldn't clean all the f*ck off!!!

He wasn't entirely free, often blankly staring outside the window to think ... 

Until the past few days that occurred.

By then he could finally breathe. His mother dead ... all of them dead. Images of the people within his bad memories were being deleted one by one...

But there was one person left.

"You.Xu Wan Zhe.

The gun that was pointed on Ming Yu's head was then pointed on Sun Ji Man's leg. 

BANG!

"!!!" Sun Ji Man muffled his voice to hide a scream and fell on his side, hugging his injured leg.

"JI MAN!!!" Xu Wan Zhe never expected this and hurriedly dropped down to his knees to catch him. He darted his gun intending to shoot but then realized that Fan Han still had Ming Yu as his meat shield.

"TCH!!!" Ah sh*t!

"This time ... it's me telling you to shoot." Fan Han couldn't hide the slight raise of his mouth at the mutter of this.

"SHOOT."

"..."

"..."

------- Admin is offline.

He ... left me?

"Pfft-! AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA"

"..." Ming Yu squinted his eyes, unable to comprehend the situation. Everything kept happening so suddenly and the progress kept switching like a pregnant lady's mood by the minute...

He could only stand still like a mannequin since the death grip finally relaxed as Fan Han was more concerned of Xu Wan Zhe rather than him.

"What's funny ..."

"Ahh ... who else but you? The clown before me." Sun Ji Man could handle pain well and other than the clear cold sweat on his forehead and erratic breathing, he could manage by himself.

"Fan Han you're so pitiful ... if we became friends earlier, it would've been fun to be with you ... "

"I hope we'll meet again in the next life okay? bye~ bye~" He literally happily waved his hand with a smile saying goodbye.

Fan Han was about to ask what he meant but then heavy footsteps was rapidly heard from behind.

"You-"

BANG!

Like anyone that was shot to death, his body slightly shifted back before falling onto the floor due to gravity leaving Ming Yu stiffened still.

"Hey, what took you so lo- AHHKK!!!" He was suddenly kicked heavily to the ground and didn't even had the time to catch his breathe when his collar was grabbed and a punch was sent to his face.

"YOU WENT TOO FAR!!!" Xu Wan Zhe was anxious, speedily running from the the ground deck soon as he saw through the surveillance camera as he was passing by of what was happening.

--------Admin is online.

[Admin:  .... what the f*ck is going on ... there's two? eh? wha- (・A・;)???]

You're back?

[Admin: ....ohhhhhhh no you didn't .....]

[Admin: DAMN AUTHOR YOU GOT ME GOOD.(¬   ‿   ¬ ) MING YU YOU SLY MUSTARD...]

"..."

I just realized earlier too ... The siblings ... 

They were twins ...

Xu Wan Zhe was about to land another punch when the edge of his pants was suddenly grabbed, turning his attention to Sun Ji Man.

"Take me down first ... i'm losing blood over here  and Chris. . ."

At the mention of Ming Yu, the real Xu Wan Zhe rushed to his side and pulled his shirt up, openly inspecting if he had major injuries.

"I'm fine ... I just stood here..."

"Yes! With a gun on your head!!!" Xu Wan Zhe raised his voice expressing the fright he suffered. His older twin told him that he'll be quick, never did he thought that when he went down to check, the scene he saw was his precious lover taken hostage.

"I'm really gonna break ties with that b*tch once and for all! WE'RE THROUGH!!!"

[Admin: B*tch .... (; ̄Д ̄) ...]

[Admin: What kind of exotic sibling relationship could this be?]

"I CAN STILL HERE YOU YA KNOW LIL'ZHE!!!"

"AH-SHUT UP!!!"

The shouting banter of the two defeated even the roaring of the mighty ocean.

The twins seemed to be in good terms...

Xu Wan Zhe dragged Ming Yu into the room he was using. The steering crew had their own logging and as a ship made out of luxury, the rooms of the crew were also wide, modern, without much unnecessary decorations. 

It was good to look at, hundred times better than the creepy antique guest rooms.

His back was facing Xu Wan Zhe when he was immediately tugged around to face him. His big lover was giving him this stern, don't-you-dare-refuse-me look.

"Strip."

79