Story 5.0 This Sucks
3.6k 8 91
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ming Yu wasn't given the chance to adapt and was forcefully pulled out by his assistant? out of the car. 

Rows of heads turned to them as the film site was packed. Looking at the tall building before him and the crowd of young adults walking by and fro, they were currently filming in some University.

With the woman leading his way, they finally arrived at a crowded spot where the set could be seen in the middle of it. The film crew kept the students at bay while the ones responsible for the actual film-work itself was setting up needed equipment.

"There's the dressing room! Sis Qin! Sis Qin! We're here!!!"

"What took you so long?! Yu Nian! hurry and sit! we don't have much time!"

"..." the scenery before him kept switching too fast that all he could do was go with the flow with no expression on his face.

Ming Yu didn't need the Admin's help to know what was going on. 

This was his most recent work, ah. To be precise, the most recent manuscript he hid away.

He Yu Nian, a newbie Actor who's reputation suddenly rose and was slowly stepping up into the spotlight. Other than that, nothing remarkable was planned out for this character yet.

It was either as a love interest of the female lead, a good friend of the Male lead or something more significant. 

But now ... there's a problem ...

The movie they were filming was planned out as a 40 episode film with different CP's within one story. One main CP and two pairs on the side.

Ah, ... and the CP's aren't limited to straight people...

"Yu Nian! Brother Hui is here to visit you!" His assistant dragged the make-up artist out to give them some space.

A tall man came into the dressing room wearing a business suit. He looked sharp and appeared elite, easily envisioned as a successful businessman. A perfect fit for his role.

But that wasn't what Ming Yu was concerned about ...

"Should I call you younger brother Nian? we haven't met before however i've heard of you a lot recently. I'm Hui Guozhi and will be playing the role of 'President Ru' ... your lover."

"..." 

"You ... are pretty attractive. I can already tell why the director personally asked for you."

Hui Guozhi had never thought of competing so he only put his attention to talented actors. But when the role he was interested in surprisingly had a 'male lover', Hui Guozhi finally noticed this rising newcomer.

"..." This, was what bothered our bottom ... a lot.

As an experienced Actor, Hui Guozhi already noticed that He Yu Nian was a person who talk less and probably has bad EQ. They stared at each other for a while before he chuckled in amusement breaking the silence.

"I look forward to the surprises you'll show me as we work together. Then, i'll see you on set." He bid his goodbyes and smiled happily, quite satisfied with his partner. At least, Ming Yu wasn't one of those rookies who kept sugar-coating their words to hug his thighs.

"..."

[Admin (凸ಠ益ಠ)凸: Is this considered cheating? Are you cheating?]

[Admin (凸ಠ益ಠ)凸: LOL, if your husband is a CEO in this life too I can imagine him taking down the entire film in jealousy. Let him drink vinegar~ VINEGAR~]

Admin ... 

----------Admin (凸ಠ益ಠ)凸 changed his username to'Admin ( ಠ ͜ʖ ಠ)'.

"..." 

[Admin ( ಠ ͜ʖ ಠ): Fine, I removed it but you never said I couldn't switch it out.]

At that very moment Ming Yu thought ' Why does it need to be you ... why are you even a system ... '

System? ... wait ...

"Admin ... will you be fine?"

[Admin ( ಠ ͜ʖ ಠ): Weird, why are you asking me that?]

"This world ... the protagonist has a system too."

[Admin ( ಠ ͜ʖ ಠ): WHAT?!!! I WASN'T TOLD ABOUT THIS!!!(╯°益°)╯]

"That system is quite omnipotent. Are you okay?"

This was that system that he mentioned to him once. Hacking, Surveillance, Self enhancement in skills. This was that system's greatest benefit.

The female lead was a transmigrator who was a bit arrogant at the beginning. Later on, she fell in love with one of the potential male leads and became gentle and caring to those around her due to love, turning over a new leaf.

[Admin ( ಠ ͜ʖ ಠ): I think we're fine. They won't waste time making things more complicated wont they?]

[Admin ( ಠ ͜ʖ ಠ): F*ck. I can't trust them! Those damn higher ups! superior my *ss! Damn it! Author. I'm leaving!]

"Wait ..."

----------Admin ( ಠ ͜ʖ ಠ) is offline.

"..." Ming Yu was left on his own.

Back to his thoughts, in this film, the female lead had two love interest. The Male lead and the second male lead.

Why was it so simple? He just started writing this story and hadn't really put too much thought about it yet. He simply wrote down what would make sense and had plans to read through it again after a while and rewrite this.

The best way to find his husband was to interact with them yet due to having conflicting schedules, there were only specific times where the actors would be present on the same set.

For sure, Hui Guozhi wasn't his husband.

He didn't felt the butterflies in his stomach nor the wild thumping of his heart.

Besides, if he was. He would've kissed him already.

His husband couldn't be that far from him and was likely to be part of the set. His guess was one of the actors that weren't present today.

"Yu Nian? I'm coming in." The voice of his female assistant rang out.

Ru Lanying saw the well dressed and a more handsomer version of the actor she's in-charge of and couldn't help but nod her head in satisfaction.

Handsome~ Attractive~ Really gonna get all those ladies and maybe even a few male admirers.

About Ming Yu's new face, it wasn't feminine yet appear somehow delicate like a good older brother from the neighborhood. Approachable, Handsome and charming.

If he smiles, there was no doubt it would significantly increase his fan base.

The original He Yu Nian wasn't all smiley either so Ming Yu not smiling could be defined as normal.

"Yu Nian, about the ice skating scene which teacher should we hire to give you dancing lessons?"

"WHAT?" His world was again shook.

"What 'WHAT?'. It's for the role. Even though their's a body double for the actual routine, you still need to dance on ice for a bit for the face close up shots.

"..."

"You're not that bad at dancing aren't you?"

"..."

"Yu Nian?" He suddenly became unresponsive making Ru Lanying worry.

He can dance... right? It's Yu Nian afterall.

Ming Yu was stuck in a MAJOR 'F*CK' predicament.

-Acting skills: Questionable
-Social Skills: "..."
-Husband? Don't know who. Where is he ... help him right now!
-On Scene Lover ... uncomfortable.
-Dancing ...

He killed his P.E teacher for a reason.

-And there's the female protagonist and her advantageous system.

Can the start of his fifth life ever get worse?

"Yu Nian, filming will start in 10 mins, you ready?"

"..." No way ... (⊙_⊙)

Ru Lanying sister ... if you get fired from your job I am very sorry ...

I ... don't even know the lines ...

91