Chapter 7: Heaven and Earth Trembles
1.3k 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 

On top of a huge rock Jake began to focus himself. He concentrate all his focus inside his 'Mind Palace'. Right now the palace look kind of shabby because it currently only has one floor. Actually if Jake wanted, he could have completed all his 9 floors back at his grandpa's house but he did not do so. Completing all nine floors means transforming the soul in to 'The True Self' and this means as long as the soul does not suffer an attack such as an eight stage Divine Tribulation Thunder, the soul will become an Immortal existence. Once the soul became the Immortal True Self, heaven and earth phenomenon will appear and Jake did not know what will happen if a heaven and earth phenomenon were to appear in this universe. So he did not dare to risk his Grandpa's live for that. But right now he is ready.

Inside his Mind Palace the first floor, a dense amount symbols began to appear. These symbols is not formed by Jake, but naturally one after another. The symbols take various shapes of plants. Some of it looked as big as a mountain, some looks ancient some looks small, some covered in water and some covered in dirt. Various shapes of plants appears as if the first floor is the home of plants.

After a moment of intense transformations a dense green light emitted out of the first floor then the soul power churn up and began to form a second floor. Soon the second floor also experienced the same thing. But instead of plants, the symbols take various shapes of animals. Some has four legs, some has two, some has wings some fins, some covered with dirt some covered with water and some fly high in the sky as if the horizon was nothing but an illusion. Various shapes of animals appears then a dense Earthen Yellow, Deep Blue and Sharp Green colors emitted out of the second floor.

The Soul power churn like never before this time. Jake decided to form the remaining seven floors at the same time. The soul power began to form all seven floors then a dense amounts of symbols began to appear almost simultaneously. There are Humans symbols at the third floor, Supernatural Beings symbols at the fourth floor, Sages and saints symbols at the fifth floor, Avatars symbols at the sixth floor, Divine Bodies symbols at the seventh floor, Deities symbols ate eight floor and finally One symbol of The True Self appears in the final ninth floors.

The final transformation was so great that changes began to appear in the real world. In sky of the whole globe, the sunlight disappear for a whole 10 minutes. In fact it happened to the rest of the solar system as well, as if there was something that sucked all the photon available in the entire solar system for a whole ten minutes. This entire photons appears in Jake mind palace as if it wants to burn… No incinerate everything into cosmic dust. Jake was aware by his actions. Usually the first tribulation of The Mind Palace Cultivation will appear after successfully achieving the third floor. This entire thing happened because of simultaneously completing 7 floors resulting in 7 different tribulation combined... no perhaps multiplied… This is fire tribulation.

The whole world was panicked because of this incident. Imagine every photons disappear in the whole solar system for ten minutes. The effect to the earth was drastic especially to the Muggles. Mass panic and chaos ensued and hundreds of people died. Jake Negative Karma began to rise like no tomorrow.

But Jake himself is rather cool with it. His soul is protected by the black ring, that's why he was so daring in the first place. Although he did not anticipated the tribulation will be this big, maybe he was the first being who tried to achieve Immortal True Self in this universe hence the fierce tribulation. Jake use the chance given by the ring to further refine his mind palace. Soon the entire palace began to glow a prominent gold color as if this the noblest color in the entire universe.

But soon Jake did not have time for relaxation, the Wind and Lightning tribulation appears at the same time. Different with Qi Path tribulation every Soul Path Tribulation happens inside the Mind Palace so no harm caused to the physical body. Similar to the fire tribulation, a large amount of energetic particles produced by high energy cosmic rays from distant stars and galaxies provided a conductive path that initiated a stupid amount of lightning while at the same time a howling wind that seemed to be originated from the underworld come smashing. Jake felt speechless,

"Why does the Law of heaven and earth here seemed to mad at me? I should not do the same when I am cultivating Qi path" thought Jake.

Meanwhile the entire Wizarding Community was confused because every single ghost in sight is current howling in pain. What happened? Actually not only in the Wizanrding Cominity, somewhere else that looked like an ancient battleground with a constant flames blazing in every direction also happened the same phenomenon.

Meanwhile in a white train station there are a lot of figures discussing this phenomenon.

"How could this happen?" asked a kind looking guy confused

"In thousands of years since the existence of men this kind of thing never happened" said a fierce looking man.

"I think we have this kind of thing recorded somewhere" replied a smart looking loli

"I hope every soul will attain peace" prayed a beautiful looking madam

"Motherf*****…. If I know someone who did this, I will definitely fry his soul for eternity" cursed a terrifying looking man.

"Calm down everyone, in 10 years mortal time it seems that we will obtain a helper to deal with that thing. For now let it be so" said a Majestic looking Man

Everyone present are astonished by that statement, could there be someone who can deal with that thing? Although astonished, everyone still do not forget their manner.

"Yes your majesty" everyone said the same thing simultaneously.

22