Chapter 2. Achira
382 6 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I wanna eat her so badly!  I mean, who wouldn’t?  She is by far the cutest girl I have ever seen, and even that baggy sweater she wears can't hide it.  It’s nothing short of madness that I seem to be the only one who sees this.  And others obviously don’t, otherwise she wouldn’t always be sitting alone in class and during break; people would be too busy fawning over her.

I guess I do have one small problem though, every time I try to talk to Lulu I freeze up.  My mind starts racing at a million miles an hour, thinking of every way that things could go wrong.  What if she ends up hating me?  I’m not sure I could handle that; it would be even worse than our current state of having never talked!  I’ve tried of course, but it has never worked out.  Every time we have team activities during gym class I pick her first, but then I get nervous and don’t say anything.  She probably thinks that I’m just taking pity on her because of her poor athletic performance.

But I have made up my mind once and for all!  Today I am finally going to talk to Lulu.  Well, assuming my friends don’t drag me away like they did the last time I decided that.  Or the time before that.  That’s definitely one of the downsides of having a lot of friends, they always want to hang out with me.  Usually I’m fine with this, I do like them after all, but they are always getting in the way of me trying to talk to her!  Every single break at least one of them wants to talk to me and I just can’t bring myself to say no to them.

But today is going to be different.  Because today I have a plan.  You see, Lulu is always the first one to arrive at class.  And right after lunch I have English class with her.  So instead of going outside to hang out and play with my friends I’m going to stay inside and work on an essay that is due at the end of the week.  That way I have an excuse to stay inside and get away from everybody else.  Then Lulu will walk in before anybody else arrives and I will have a perfect opportunity to finally talk to her.

Okay I’ve set my plan in motion, and it’s almost time for Lulu to show up.  My friends gave some resistance, but in the end I was able to convince them to leave me be for now.  I close my eyes and take a deep breath to calm my nerves, and when I open them back up I see her. And instantaneously all my preparation is blown away.  I am left completely speechless by her dazzling cuteness, her long, soft, brown hair that I could lose myself in, her large floppy bunny ears, and, most eye-catching of all, her large, mesmerizing, icy blue eyes.  I start to feel myself get lost in them, practically drooling at the cuteness in front of me.

As soon as I notice I am staring though I give myself a proverbial slap on the cheek to snap out of it.  What am I doing acting like a creep; I don’t want Lulu of all people to be afraid of me!  No, I have to act cool for her.  With this in mind I stand up and walk over to her as nonchalantly as I can.  I put on a confident smile that hides the terror I feel right now and say, “Hey Lulu.  Meet me by the track after practice, okay?  I have something to talk to you about.”

16