Chapter 0: Prologue
75 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hey, Aki, are you still up?” My mother walks in as I'm on my computer

“Oh yeah, I think I might go to bed soon, sorry,” I say as I don't look away from my computer

“Okay, don't overdo it” She then walks out, and I continue as I was.

So, I'm currently trying to find some pre-made scripts for some games I want to make for those of you that don't know. Just imagine magic in a world like ours, sadly it can't happen in real life, so I'm hoping to turn it into a game.

Now I know, it seems boring right? I could just as easily make a game about a true magic world and make it easier on myself, but who doesn't love a challenge?

I continue looking online as I find a link to a website that I've never heard of. So strange it made me say “Strange” out loud.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????Put the code in your program to make it come to life??????????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hmm, I suppose I can try it in a new project? Not like it would hurt or steal that if it happens to be a virus.

Have you heard of the phrase famous last words? Well, think of that like famous best words because I've never seen anything so cool like this before. As soon as I coded it in and pressed run, a big black status screen appeared in front of my face. Do you know what this means? I can make it real!!

Now how do I start? Should I customize myself? What if I make a whole new continent full of magic and fantasy races and all that cool stuff? Humans are boring, so maybe I can make it, so they can't come to the continent? Also, if you look at history, humans are big on colonization and stuff... Yeah, let's make it impossible for them!! The storms surrounding... What should the name of the place be? Gloranela!! For the glory of the magic and the fact that my continent even exists out of nowhere. Yes, the storms surrounding it will be more powerful than anything the humans can make.

Maybe I should start coding my body and stuff. Let's make a system so that I can code it all without my computer. Now, if I do this and maybe this... maybe I can... Yes!!! It worked.

My status screen updated, and now it has buttons and even a picture of myself. Let's create outfits and perhaps even different forms, so different fantasy forms and stuff maybe like monsters and slimes. I can't wait.

Now, how should I start on the rest?

0