Chapter 3
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Boss! Found 'em booty! hehehe." 

A small man with a slightly fatter build came reporting to his boss looking happy as he found their prey. 

His boss is a tall, medium built man with a long flowing blonde hair and striking blue eyes. He is near perfect except that he's ugly. His face is elongated with a hole punched in his left cheek. He is now currently playing with his tongue, poking it in and out of his cheek.

" Good! Let's go round them up. My groin been itching for action kuhehehe. Damn lass we fished earlier, them body be scorching hot!", the boss ordered his men to move and went to where his henchmen found them. 

Soon enough they found what they are looking for. They sat there in a middle of a clearing licking their wounds. He grinned at feast before him and hollered, " Alright boys! Free fuck tonight! Kihahaha! Kill whatever hole we cannot use!" 

His men rushed with glee shouting profanities. They begun slashing, grabbing and tying the helpless people. They could only despair as the bandits grope their women and killed their men. They are too tired to either run or fight back. They have been running from the rebels and now from these bandits. 

After a few hours, the bandits are done from their fun. They tied the women and girls, killed the men and also the kids. The boss didn't like brats but not if they are female. 

It was brat that did his beautiful face.

He enjoyed the scene of barbarity infront of him and ordered his gang to go back to their camp.

"This bitches be yours to have fun with, but those we captured earlier is for sale. Don't touch them understood? Hehahaha!"

"Yes boss!" came the unified answers of the bandits. They started harrasing the women and poking the parts that made them female.

"Better! Now let's hurry up! We got a feast waiting tonight!"

The bandits merrily made their way back to their camp. Singing and sexually assaulting their hauls. These bandits night will be fun.

"Boss! Some people is approaching! Around 50. Looks like some noble. Them extra money clothes go shiny shiny" The same scout once again reports to his boss. 

(" Hmm.. a noble huh? And 50 of them? Hehehe. Extra money indeed. As long we kill them all and bury them. There shouldn't be a problem. Will be leaving the damn area soon any way. Assholes came snooping the surrounding now, forgetting we used to do business together. Or may be this noble wanted mine head eager to achieve accomplishments. Oh., right there are those idiots.") Flashing a grin he ordered the bandits. "Pouches that goes shing a ling comes walking to us. Spread out. We'll surround them. Let's wait here and wait for my signal. Then kill them all. Take everything hahaha!"

The bandits spread out hiding behind the trees and foliage ready to strike as soon as the signal is given. The boss seated in the center along with several of his men and behind them are their fully nude captives. Soon enough, a group of men clad in silver came out. He cannot believe what he is seeing, which idiot would make armor out of silver. Silver is valuable, for buying proper armor not for making armor. Then he looked at the noble behind them. ("He looked rather young and filthy rich with those clothes. And what is that? A golden knight, hahaha! Are they perhaps pretending to be the knights in the legends kuhehaha! Ahh there are also those. Nobles that so engrossed with those stories and actually made the armor of their men be plated in silver. Something to do about apperances. Hehehe")

The bandit boss gave an exagerated bow towards his vistors with a mocking smile. "Greetings, you are tresspassing my teritory. But if you want to proceed or..hmm... leave, you always do so by payin..". he stopped mid sentence to make clear of what the young noble just said. "Huh? the hell yah yappin about? Feeling scared? Can't even pronounce properly?" He looked at his snickering men beside him when heard a whizzing sound followed by an explosion and wailing of his men hiding behind the tree. He quickly turns to the explosion. "Shit! What was that!?" must be caused by one of my men, is what he is thinking. Then he heard another cry and realized they are being attacked.

"Attack! Kill these fuckers!" He should be the one giving the surprise not the other way around. He is about to bark another order when he saw the one sided massacre. They are being massacred! " Oi oi, what is this? There are 300 of us for fuck sake! Are they knights? If so, we are indeed royally screwed. But what the fuck are knights doing here? And fifty of them? Aren't they like secret superweapons? No no, are those even knights of this kingdom. Foreigners?" 

"Fuck! Retreat! Scatt..!" was his last words as he felt his body weightless and world around him spins. Before closing his eyes, he saw his headless body spasming.

"Please! Please! Spare me! Don't kill me!". The bandit pleads for his life after he was captured. He could see the lifeless body of his gang and leader. Then the noble stood infont of him and pointed towards the females. "Those are our.. No! Our leader told us to capture them and planned to sell them as slaves! Yes that is right! Please spare me, I'll tell you where the rest is! Also, also the gang kept a load of money and treasures. You can have them. And that! He is notorious around here! I'm sure his bounty will fetch a good price!" came the his immediate answer.s He just betrayed his boss, but who cares? His boss is dead and he wants to live.  A silver knight told something towards the noble and the noble nods. The silver knight then looked towards him and said, "Very well, lead the way and make haste.". The scout smiles and thanks them while plotting his escape when the same knight grab him by the back of his neck " I said make haste." He squeals and stood up leading them to their lair wondering if escape is actually possible.

"Intruders! Intruders!"

"Fuck! When will the boss arrives!"

"No! Pleas.! Arck!"

Liliana was woken from her sleep. She woke up from the loud banging noise outside. The heathens must be feasting. Remembering where she was, she jolted her body to move that was bounded by ropes. Her entire body was still aching from her fight against the bandits to buy time for her sisters to flee. And her magic is yet to recover.

She was happily settled with her fellow refugees displaced by the previous rebellion when one day, the bandits came raiding them. Even with her magic, she was overpowered.

From her mouth, she pulled a metal strip she managed to grab from the unsuspecting bandit and started to slowly cut the rope thay tied her hands. Freeing herself, she searched for the small blade hidden in her tighs which is to her relief was still there. "Rosie, Rosie, wake up." she shook her fellow prisoner with her as she cuts the ropes that binds her.

"Liliana? Where are we?" Rosie asked in a weak voice. 

"We are inside a bandit lair. Inside one of their prison. But don't worry, we will get out of here. So calm down, stay there while I free the rest."

Liliana's movements stopped when she heard footsteps nearing their prison door. She inwardly cursed thingking the bandits must have come to pick one of them to become their plaything. She wouldn't have any of it. She resovled tokill them here even if it get herself killed here. She looked at Rosie and smiled reassuring the younger girl. She positioned before the door poised to strike. 

The door opens, she could see a silhoutte of a man. She immediately jump and stabbed her blade at the man's chest with all her might. Her eyes grew when she realize that this man is no bandit. He is dressed in an attire that is made for combat and obviously expensive. She saw the man looked equally surprised and looked at his chest. He gave a small laugh and said something she cannot understand. The next moment, a hard metal hand grabbed her face and slammed her in the ground. Liliana lost her conciousness.

0