Ch 4: Punishment Time*
374 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the room of the Inn, Lou Ming sat on the bedside next to me as I was looking at a certain red blade.

It was the blade of the 'Child Murdering Sword Demon'. A demonic weapon that drank blood...

It had a taste for the blood of children...

{Would you like to disperse the blade's taint?}

You can do that on weapons too?!

{Affirmative.}

It was such a good offer, but I felt like something was missing... Could this be judged as 'evil'?

In order to not fall into temptation and become the same type of person as 'him', I tried looking deeper.

From what was known, swords are not originally weapons meant for murder. They're for combat.

It only a line of difference, but there was a significance in changing the word for it.

Martial Masters didn't normally kill each other. The ones that did usually had a reason to do so.

Normally, defeating an opponent would usually stop them from resisting further. Since the strong were respected, it was considered part of gentlemanly etiquette to stop when necessary.

Of course, this kind of hypocritical thinking was laughed at by Demonic Practitioners all around.

Regardless, swords were usually the companions of a Martial Master. They went through think and thin with them. Those who even became 'Sword Kings' even awakened their very own Sword Spirit.

On the other hand, there were those who used their sword as a tool for murder. This would gradually taint their blade until it became what's known as a 'Demon Arm'; a weapon of fiends...

Looking closely at the energy of the sword, I could feel a hint of consciousness from it. There was two distinct emotion colliding in the blade. The first was resentment, while the second was deep gratitude.

It was only after realising this that I understood: It wasn't a demonic sword that drank blood. What I had in my hands was a sword tainted by the remnants consciousness of those it had killed.

There was the blood countless children etched into the blade. All of them felt resentful for their deaths.

This resentment was pointed at the living...

{Purification by applying the user's Life Force is possible. Would you like to create a Sword Spirit?}

Life Control gave me good news as I was lost in tonight, but I chose to put that to the side for now.

Luo Ming was still awaiting her punishment.

On top of that, holding a sword this way was definitely scaring her, so I placed it beside the bed.

Her muscles relaxed after doing so.

"I've still yet to give you your punishment, haven't I?" There was a smirk hidden behind my eyes.

I'm definitely using this opportunity for sexy time~!

The only thing hindering me was her fear. It would be nice if she could truly come to accept me...

I wanted her sincere love; not fear!

Luo Ming looked down in shame again, which was an act I felt something had to be done about.

"Ming'er, what do you think?"

"...Anything, but please... not 'that'." She held her shoulders, trembling at my dominating attitude.

It looked like I was being too hasty...

True Love existed between Domination, Devotion, Submission, and Transaction. Not in a extremity.

There was a need for me to 'give in' as well.

"Then I'll accept your feelings." My words caused her to look at me. I continued: "I won't take off your clothes, penetrate you, or even whip out my 'thing' in front of you. The punishment won't have any of that. It's not right before marriage, is that correct?"

"Yes." The way she quickly affirmed my last question gave me insight to her personality.

Wow... She really was the 'traditional' type...

I can't do sexy time to her before marriage? This was making me restless. I really wanted to do it.

I really, REALLY wanted to do it with her!

But I had to take a step back, unfortunately. There was no way I'd force her to things she didn't want.

Then...

"What about the rear?"

"Excuse me...?"

"I mean, can the rear really be called sex?" I tried to pretend, but she merely took a step far from me.

The distance between us became larger...

"You-"

"Haha! Of course I was joking!" I tried to play it off straight, but she seemed suspicious of me now.

Maybe I shouldn't have been so focused on it...

"That's... too weird. Can that even be done? But that place is dirty!" She answered me seriously.

My god, she's just so adorably innocent.

It made me unable to casually bring that 'rear' business up again. Rushing things wasn't my style.

"You're right. Sorry for even mentioning it." She stopped talking again after I gave a response.

It was only after a good while she spoke:

"I'll find the medicine needed to treat you."

"You DO know the rarity of Yang Medicine, right?"

"I know... It's just..."

"Don't worry about it. I'll think of something." It was at that point that I finally thought of a good idea.

There was something I could do~

I took out the Dual Cultivation manual I'd kept on me for... 'research' purposes. My hands opened the book to find a lot of illustrations, then showed them to Luo Ming with another growing smile.

"W-wait... I thought you said we wouldn't do anything." She looked like I'd betrayed her trust.

Ironic, to say the least...

"We're not. For your 'punishment', how about you get into these positions without us taking our clothes off or doing penetration. That should be okay, right? Right? Don't you want to help heal me?" My head turned up to give puppy dog eyes.

Mwahahaha~! This is my ultimate move. No woman had ever been able to resist the charm of this 'Art'.

Come, trying to dissuade me. I dare you to!

"...Doing that will heal you?"

"You know the reason I chose your older sister was because of her Fire Qi... Which YOU also have."

"..." She was quite again, and I gave her time to think. There wasn't anyone to disturb us tonight.

The intelligent woman looked between Dual Cultivation manual and me, then finally spoke:

"Okay..."

Yes! Mission accomplished! I couldn't hold it in anymore. My face was urging her to start.

But before we did, the first thing the innocent woman wanted to know was the use of 'positions'.

"Why can't I just send Fire Qi into you?"

"You'll burn my inner body, that's why. These positions are so certain meridians points in your body touch mine. It's a lot more complicated than you think." I explained with the utmost seriousness.

The innocent little me tried these things before...

After all, what 'Kang Hyuk' bought was just the standard technique you could buy on the market.

"Then... let's start now then." She finally gathered the courage to boldly copy the illustrations.

She should have asked to only act out a certain number of 'positions' first. This opening was large!

I'm definitely doing all the positions in the book with her. Ah~ It would be good workout tonight~

Time to build some sweat!

The first position was the most standard one that lovers got into. Known as the 'Missionary Position'.

She laid down on the bed. Since the illustration book wasn't in front of her, she was a bit awkward.

"Is this right...?

"Almost." I took initiative to crawl on to of her. My hands pushing me up from beside her arms.

The most common mistake males made upon getting into this position was holding them themselves up wrong. If I'd put my arms near her head, there was a higher chance of pulling hairs.

"What's left?"

"Hug me." She put her arms around my neck, thus making me continue: "With your legs as well."

Whether by mistake or eagerness, she locked my waist with her hips. There was still clothes getting in the way between us though. However, the feel of her body was amazing~ Especially WITH the fabric.

Holding myself up by one arm, my right hand travelled down to touch her dantian smoothly.

She shook upon my hand making contact.

"Don't touch me... down there." 

"Do you know why penetration is necessary?"

"I don't."

"Then close your eyes and feel it."

"I can't..."

"Then let me help~" I pulled my back up and got on my knees. There was a slightly large handkerchief in my pocket I folded in a certain way, then put on her as a blindfold after getting her consent.

She was curious about what I meant, and I really wanted to show her once her world was darkness.

My finger touched the clothes located on top of her dantian, just above her most precious spot.

Since I couldn't send any energy to her, I relied on her to create a connection with my crippled veins.

She wriggled around a little, but then started to understand what purpose penetration served.

"Now... Here's a question for you: Why does Dual Cultivation usually require penetrative sex?"

"To connect the dantians."

"Correct!" I spoke while putting my pinky on her dantian and a thumb on my own at the same time.

My hand became a bridge for our two dantians. It wasn't as good as penetration, but good enough.

Keeping my hand in this position was a little awkward, but I managed to hold on tightly.

"I'll take the lead, follow my actions well." I told her beforehand, then started moving my body.

"Uh?" Even though there was no penetration, she probably felt a 'resonance' form between us.

I'm not sure what she was feeling, but I could sense my dantian swelling. The Internal Qi the my hand acting as the bridge was like a wave. It kept on moving forward, then back. Alternating perpetually without any signs of stopping.

I guided her to understand which meridians. Maybe it was because of the blindfold, but she started to become even bolder. There was no fun telling her about it though, so I kept shaking my hips roughly.

"W-wait...! You're going too fast!" I slowed down a bit, realising that we needed to switch positions.

The amount of energy we could use for this position was used up. It needed to be changed.

And so, I cradled her in my arms and hugged her tightly. Making sure all our meridians touched.

Perhaps she was lost in the 'technique', devotedly giving her all to heal me. That's why she didn't notice the switch in positions. My rod became harder underneath my clothes, but I held it back.

Our breathing became faster and synchronised. It made it harder for me to think about the 'sex' part.

Unlike what others would have you to believe, even penetrative Dual Cultivation didn't give pleasure.

Lust would make it harder to think straight, so those kind of techniques were exclusive to those who practiced evil arts. Orthodox Dual Cultivation only let the partners 'feel' each other's Life Force.

{Do you want to use 'Life Lock'?}

No.

{Do you want to use 'Life Resonance'?}

What will that do?

{It will instantly increase the rate of synchronisation to 100%. Even without penetration, the overall effectiveness of the Dual Cultivation technique will reach its highest level. Would you like to proceed?}

Do it.

{Increasing synchronisation.}

Suddenly, I didn't need to use my hand as a bridge anymore. Our rate of exchanging Qi heightened.

Of course, I didn't tell her though.

We started switching between positions at a faster pace, all until I could finally feel the Yin Toxins in my veins being pushed out. The impurities started to appear on my chest, staining my white clothes.

My eyes gradually sharpened. I realised that this didn't seem much of a 'punishment' to Luo Ming.

We changed into many positions.

I put her on top of me while laying down. The amount of initiative I put forth also lessened.

"Move your hips on your own. This is supposed to be punishment, remember?" Perhaps because of the blindfold, she became more sensitive to the sound of my voice as she rocked those hips.

I used pretending to use my hand as an excuse to secretly train her on how much she had to move.

The movement were fast, but short. Rubbing on my lower body with ragged breath of exhaustion.

And yet, her stamina was recovering thank to the Internal Qi we shared. It made this a matter of will.

I switched to the 'Side By Side' Position, putting her next to be on the bed while thrusting from behind. The 'Cradle' Position when I moved us to a chair and straddled her on top of me after sitting down. 'Doggystyle' leaning her chest on the bed...

Lastly, was a new one I thought up on the spot.

I kept her back to be and sat us born down on the floor. Her smooth, white, sweaty legs opened up to show a dripping wet precious spot. If she could see her own position, how would this girl feel?

A sadistic side of me started to awaken...

"W-what now?" She eagerly awaited her next instruction, not knowing how sexy she looked.

Did she think this was a game?

It doesn't feel like I punished her. Even when I made her take initiative, she did it all dutifully.

This was likely because she wanted to heal me...

Should I be feeling touched? Things would have been a lot easier if she got embarrassed earlier.

Now I had to take drastic actions...

"Put your wrists together behind your back?"

"Like this?"

"Yeah. Now puff out your chest and spread your legs a little more." She did everything obediently.

"What now?"

"Now imagine we are on a stage." 

"H-huh?"

"Do it." I used my Deceitful Tongue, causing her to accidentally yet clearly imagine what she was told.

"Imagine our bodies naked. My rod going deep into your hole." I halted using my ability, yet continued.

"Wait, I-"

"Don't move from your position!" She started to come back to reality when I gave her an order.

It only now dawned on her how many embarrassing things she had done in the time we spent together.

"H-Hyuk...?"

"How are you feeling?"

"This position is embarrassing...!"

"Humiliation will be your punishment. It's not that bad compared to what would've happened to 'her'."

"...You're right." She agreed with me. Compared to the real danger her sister went through, this was nothing in comparison. After some hurt on her pride, she'd live life like normal tomorrow morning.

That's why, I started talking dirty without restraint:

"You liked shaking your hips, didn't you? Who knew such a traditional bride could be such a whore~?"

"That's... not it." Even though she knew I was trying to rile her up, she found it hard to retort properly.

"That doesn't sound convincing when you're dripping wet. You have some talent... as a slut." I used some harsh words on her, making the scene she imagined in her head become all the more real.

She likely also felt ashamed for feeling good. It made me wonder if she did those things out of devotion or out of last. After all, it wasn't like women were devoid of that 'hunger' for sex.

"This is... an uncontrollable response. I couldn't do anything about it." Her shaking head made her butt rub on my waist. I tried to see into her perspective and got more ideas on how to sadistically tease.

*Tap* *Tap* *Tap*

"Hey now, remember to rock your hips." A few light slaps on her bum made her start moving again.

"Look at you now. Is this considered bridal training for you? Is it to properly take in a man's seed?"

Rather than random insults, I focused more on the most traditional parts of her she'd shown me.

This was my way of having fun...

"No, t-that's..."

"You're really good at this. I'm pretty sure the crowd would love to see the moment you impregnate yourself. They're already staring at your shacking tits for a while now." She felt even more self-conscious as her chest kept swaying.

This was exactly why I told her to put her hands behind her back. Her figure became more defined.

"T-this is my choice."

"If I tied your hands, would you even have one? I wonder what your sister was feeling. Did she have to think of how she'd live after getting knocked up by someone she hates?" Unknowingly. I became more serious. My words becoming even harsher.

"I..." She couldn't finish her sentence. It looked like she was starting to sympathise with Lou Fei a lot.

Her older sister's despair was only now becoming 'real'. When before, it was too far for her to think of.

As the final finisher, my hands slowly made their way to her waist as she was lost in thought.

"Aaaah!" As soon as I touched each side of her hips, she immediately stopped and got off me.

The handkerchief blindfold was taken off, causing her to finally be able to see that nothing was there.

I wonder whose hands she thought touched her.

The synchronisation between us was broken, but I didn't feel anything bad. My body was healed.

I could feel her being more wary of me.

"Punishment ended. Sorry about that." When I gave my insincere apology, she accepted it anyway.

"Don't do that again."

"Of course."

"And not to my sister..." I'm not sure how she saw me, but it looked like my position had dropped.

I dusted myself off before replying: "Agreed."

"Where is she now?"

"She's sleeping in my room."

"You didn't, well..."

"I stopped at the final moment. Her arms and legs are injured, so give her time to have some rest."

"Hyuk..."

"Yeah...?"

"Was what I did wrong?"

"Don't ask that to me. Ask yourself. If Luo Fei was the one who sold you off to be violated, would you think she was in the wrong?" The answer to that was obvious. What she did was unacceptable.

Like I said before. I understand her plight, but the sins she committed, and was about to commit, can't be erased so easily. The first step for her moving forward is attaining true forgiveness.

Without that, repentance for her is useless.

Even a 'Love Seeker' like myself wouldn't be able to change anything. Regardless of what I said.

"I'm sorry... Truly..."

"Someone else deserves that more than me."

"You're right." She lowered her head, thinking about what I'd said with great seriousness.

...But I couldn't help asking:

"Ummm... Hey, ya know... Maybe we can still have anal sex? I mean, it's really not that bad, right?"

"It is, so my answer is 'No'."

Goddammit! I'm feeling so horny because of earlier! The feeling was so uncomfortable!

"What about using your hands?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"You KNOW that's immodest. I'm sorry, but it looks like I'm untalented as a slut~" It looks like she had been holding that in for a long while. Hey, don't laugh at me like that. I'm a horny horned snake!

Looking at my reddened look, she did something I didn't expect her to do. One of her feet lifted.

She wouldn’t kick me, right...?

Just as I was thinking that, the foot touched the tent that was put up between my legs. She didn’t have shoes on, so I felt the softness of her foot directly on the underwear around my crotch.

One stroke, and I couldn’t hold it in anymore.

“Eihh!” She made a weird sound. From the little opening she accidentally opened up in my pants, a stream of ‘milk’ came out and hit her face. I was surprised on my inadvertently godly aim...!

“Oh shit...”

“T-this is...”

“I’ll help you clean it up.” The Water Qi in my body quickly cleansed her before things got awkward.

Actually, it was already too late for that.

In the quiet room of the Inn, I looked at her with a helpless smile as she was still in absolute shock.

Hopefully, she won’t blame me after recovery...

5