Chapter 117
46 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning: Mature Content Ahead!

Mila knew that it was wrong to do such a thing before marriage, but she was fully ready to give ZH everything. Feeling him suckle onto her bosoms, she jolted, feeling his hand play with her bud below. He had even ripped her undergarment soon after without much thought. Then, she felt his finger enter inside, which stung her. "I-It hurts!" She winced, feeling how he could just do that all of a sudden without telling her ahead of time.

"It'll hurt for a bit." What he said was true, she felt the pain subsiding slowly. It then hit somewhere, making her moan differently. “We have to prepare you.” Kissing her temple, he did not want her to feel pain later on when he used his erect manhood.

"Mmhmm~~~!" She didn't expect it, but she had started to feel something build up within her. "I feel... something coming! Ahhh~!" Clutching tightly onto the pillow behind her head, feeling as though she should not be getting ahead of ZH.

"Go ahead and let it out. Don't hold back." ZH said, then teasing her bosom and lightly biting her nip, which triggered her climax.

"Aaahhh~~~! Mmhmm~..." Mila felt embarrassed that she had made strange noises after climaxing. Hiding her face with the pillow, she whined, feeling as though she wouldn't be able to look ZH in the face after what had happened. She felt a sudden sensation os’s shame that enveloped her after that. ‘I don’t want to let him look at me.’ Still whining in her head, she did not want to remove the pillow. Hearing the rustling sound from ZH, she grew curious, seeing him remove everything on him. She jolted, feeling his manhood press against her maidenhood below. 'Why is he so big?! This is the first time I've seen this size! Will it fit?!' Those words and questions ran through her head, making her unsure of the consequences, along with making her think about being so seductive or mischievous earlier.

ZH had tossed the pillow aside, pinning both of Mila's hands down, making her openly see his handsome features right before her. "You want to back out now?" He gave her a teasing look since Mila looked quite surprised when he revealed himself below.

"..." Mila didn't want to stop, remembering how this was her first time in this new life and young body. Things could be different due to a huge size difference between the men she was with. Although, she remembered that her first life wasn't very pleasant, to begin with, since her 'ex-husband' didn't even look at her when they made love, nor did he worry about her pain when she gave him her first.

"I'll take that as a 'no.'" ZH just pushed himself forth into her, and she felt the immediate pain sting.

"U-U-Ugggrrrrhhhhh..." Mila clenched her jaw feeling how big he was as it ripped her inner walls inch by inch. She didn't mean to be honest, but her mind had to for sure recall a few things. 'He's bigger than-' Mila then felt ZH push forth even further. "AAAAHHHH!" Squealing, she didn't expect him to go forth without telling her again as she arched her back due to the sudden pain. "Y-Your so mean." She complained, seeing how he wasn't being nice to her at all.

"Sorry... I'm just too happy right now." ZH smiled, kissing her eyes that were holding a bit of tear in them. "Since there is no other man who can have you, just like there is no woman who can have me." Mila felt him pull back and then thrust forth slowly.

"Anh~… hold... Mhm~... on." Mila tightly held onto his shoulders, feeling below sting for some time. Feeling him suckle on her bosoms, she couldn't help, but moan out more and tremble with every sensation hitting her. "Ahhh~~" She didn't even know when she had reached her peak, but ZH smirked, knowing what she just did with her walks that tightly clenched him below to tell him.

"You like this part of me." He whispered, making Mila look away, feeling shameful for her actions and noises. ZH then grunted, feeling a bit different below. "Mila... ngh... you're squeezing me below." He grunted again, feeling her walls clinging tighter onto him below.

"You don't have to tell me every little detail!!!" Mila jolted again once she felt him move again as it hit her sensitive spot in her. "Ahh~!" She hugged him tightly, biting onto his shoulder, whimpering, and feeling something foreign burst inside her. "Ahhh~~~! Mmm~~" Trying to lower her voice, but it was useless due to the new lovemaking experience she was having this lifetime.

Feeling ZH lay on top of her, he used one of his hands to avoid crushing her. "You cannot run from me anymore.” He panted, whispering into her ear for her to hear it. He was not going to let her run away so easily out of his grasp.

“I won’t run or leave you. You mustn’t do the same either.” Mila tightly hugged him, feeling both of their bodies ’ heat and sweat intertwine.

“I won’t.” Once they had rested a bit, ZH was not going to stop there. “Are you ready for the next round?" He whispered into her ear to warn her this time.

"Huh???" Mila looked up to him without being given notice. She was lifted while he laid down, feeling him enter her again without her answer. "Anh~!" Trembling, she hugged him, feeling how it was a different position and a very new sensation. "H-How long will t-this last?" She didn't know if it was the right question to ask.

"Until I'm satisfied. Remember... I said that I wouldn't hold back anymore. You've made me wait a long time for you." He held her waist, making them both move, with Mila moaning at each movement. The feeling of shame no longer bothered her at this point. Mila could not help, but move her hips while being on top. Moving her hips to his rhythm, ZH was amused to see how pleased she looked. Knowing that she refused to look that way if he were to mention how she looked at the moment.

"Y-Your so mean- Anh~!" Mila whined, seeing how ZH was making her feel a new sensation that wasn't like her last. Even the new position was not one that she had ever done before, which made it hard for her to stop moving her hips.

"I'm not mean. You're enjoying this, so it makes it quite fair for us both. I don't have to help you move your hips." ZH whispered Mila immediately just recognized that she was moving her hips on her own while ZH watched her. He held a mischievous and amused smile, seeing how she had just noticed herself.

"Idiot! Don't look!" Mila covered his eyes, but he instead grabbed both hands, and he kissed her palms instead.

"You're adorable. I want to see more from my future wife." He smirked, kissing her palms all over, then going forth to kiss her lips soon after.

"Mmm~!" Mila didn't see it coming, but her heart was too happy to refuse him in every way. "D-Don't make f-fun of me then." She stumbled a bit once she caught her breath, but continued moving her hips. ZH couldn't help, but see how cute she was trying to please him.

Mila moaned at every move she felt as though her hips could give up. ZH could see that she was getting exhausted when he pinned her back down, ravishing her lips. Mila held onto him, seeing how he was at least being considerate of her fatigue.

"Hey, what would you do if you had my child?" ZH said, stopping his thrusts which made Mila feel sad that he stopped. Mila whined a bit, seeing how he was likely going to mess with her again.

"..." Mila remained quiet, not sure if he was being serious or not. ‘Does he want a truthful answer or one that would just please him?’ Not sure if he was going to explain a bit more. ‘I do not know at this point if you want me to be serious or not. My mind still feels a bit hazy from such pleasure, but I can still give him an answer if there were more explanations to it.’

ZH could see that Mila was in some serious thoughts about the question he had just asked. "I'm serious here. I do not mess around with this type of topic. What would you do if you had my child?" ZH looked serious once more to Mila, who glanced up at him.

Mila never had a child in her last lifetime, and she never understood why she never had a child back then, but she figured it was a good thing. A child back in her first life would not have been happy, but a child that held no importance in their life. Looking down at her belly, she laid one of her hands on top and smiled, looking up at ZH. "I think I would be the happiest woman to carry your child. The child was born out of love, right?" Mila didn't want a child born for greed or selfishness. Many children were born due to a woman who wished to live a luxurious life or be with a man who never wanted them. But, Mila wanted to truly have a child born between two people who truly loved each other with no ill intentions involved.

ZH smiled sweetly to see how Mila was very clear about having his child as long as their child would be made for nothing, but the purpose of love between them. 'Only a child born truly out of love would be the best between us.' He went ahead kissing her forehead, making Mila blink to stare back up at his enchanting looks. "Let's make a child out of the love we have for each other."

"Ehhh!!!" Mila said, seeing how ZH was likely going to continue till morning since he was serious about every little thing. "Wait! Anhh~!" Feeling him thrust into her again, she knew he would keep going since he did say he wasn't going to hold back anymore. 'This is going to be a long night.' Feeling a little afraid that she would not be able to get out the next day, or even days.

***

Meanwhile...

[How long do we have to wait for them?] Kate was sitting down between Skye and Vivian who were being given little treats and food by the maids and servants around ZH's home. ‘I hope it isn’t too long. Do humans usually have this type of thing last for a whole day??? What is that thing that they do???’ Kate had questions pop up one after another, unsure of what humans truly did together.

[Don't worry about it.] Skye went ahead, eating the food in front of them. ‘Hm… these can use a little more sugar in them.’ Skye was a little disappointed that the sugar cookies were not as sweet as she hoped they would be. Trying the steak, and it was much better than the cookies. ‘Hm, the meat is good. Not the sweets. I wonder if this kingdom just doesn’t like sweets.’

[They'll be done when they choose to be done. We do not meddle with humans in these types of situations. Besides, we do not have that type of knowledge or care to know about that part of a human's private matter.] Vivian included letting Kate still wonder about what humans did behind closed doors in a bedroom or so.

Kate went back to eating alongside Skye, who still thought that the sweets were not good. ‘Hm, not sweet enough. I wish that they would add just a pinch more sugar to the cookies. Should I just sneak some sugar?’ Skye thought while the other two continued to eat without a care for the taste of the food. 

4