Chapter 78
182 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Well, I suppose I only wish to have a wedding with Thelma." Tim held onto Thelma's hand and kissed the back of it.

"Tim?! Don't be this shameless in front of them!" Thelma tried to get her hand out of his which was pointless.

"I would also like the same. I will still be on my duty but I wish to have a wedding also." Emmett took Sara by the hand making Mila finally overjoyed.

"Yay!!! You are finally going to get married!!!" Mila clapped her hands wanting to have hope for their wedding. "A double wedding!" Mila couldn't wait and wanted to see them get married.

"Very well. We'll have you all given a wedding so please do refrain from causing too much commotion." Duke Reynard never thought that they would have a wedding as a request.

***

Mila had woken up to see that she was back in her old room. She yawned seeing Cotton and Net were sleeping on her bed. It had been a week now since she had returned home. Last night was the wedding for both couples which surprised the entire knights.

Sara and Emmett had gone off on their honeymoon which was back in Sara's hometown. Tim and Thelma had gone to a place where herbs grew and where medicine can be made. Mila asked about the place but they refused to give her the name. 'Geez, those two could have given me an answer.' Mila sighed seeing that it was pointless now.

Getting up, she got dressed and headed out. Finishing with her food, she had her sword and ready to train like she usually would.

She saw Ambrose with his brother and Iris which she thought of a fun idea. Sneaking up on them, Mila jumped out from the bush and struck at Ambrose.

Hearing the clashing of swords, Mila smiled seeing that Ambrose was still on guard. "Miss me?" She giggled going forth and fighting with Ambrose. She could tell that he was enjoying the greeting.

"Hey! You both calm down!" Perry was trying to get them to stop fighting.

"That's a good way to greet after three years apart." Iris smiled seeing how good Mila was at fighting.

Mila swung her sword at the side with Ambrose blocking them all. 'He's gotten good.' Mila had dodged his attacks which were quite hard to dodge. Making it quicker to have more time together than to continue to waste and spar when they met again after three years apart. Mila hopped over him and kicked him down with her sword at his throat while she landed once again on top of him. "You've gotten better." Mila smiled to see the same mask and cloak that he always wore.

Getting up, Mila held her hand out for Ambrose who took it. Pulling him up, Ambrose had grown taller making Mila remember that he was sixteen now. 'This is when he goes to war!' Mila had just remembered feeling sadness inside when he was the only one who took her seriously in spars.

"Mila, you've seem to have grown a lot." Iris saw the little girl that she saw before. She was no longer a innocent or cowardly looking one. "Your still wearing the mask. Also, your hair is blocking your left eye." Iris tried to move Mila's hair out of the way when she backed away.

"It's okay. I'll be fine. You can say it's like a new look." Mila smiled looking at the three friends of hers. "Why did you all come here today?" She never recalled telling anyone about her returning.

"Let's just say that a little shadow's wife couldn't help but tell us." Iris said.

'Sara...' Mila knew immediately by what Iris meant. "Alright, let's go and have some snacks." Mila took Ambrose by the hand, they headed to the garden that they once always hung out at.

Laughing with them, Iris had told Mila everything that she had missed out on for the last three years. "Perry and Ambrose are still the same. They barely speak to another or rarely had any contacts with another." Iris explained for Mila which she smiled looking to Ambrose.

"Well, brothers will be brothers." Mila took a sip of the tea and ate some little snacks.

"Since we are all here. Why don't we play a game?" Perry shook crumbs off his hands and looked to the group.

"What's the game?" Mila was curious since it was strange to play games nowadays for her that is.

"Why don't we play... hide and seek? The rules will be that boys will seek the girls." Perry said making Mila think of it like cat and mouse. "If the girls win then the the boys have to do one thing that the girls say. If the boys win then the girls will listen to what the boys say. As long as the boys tag the girl then they win."

Mila found it amusing already but she would have to really find a really good spot. "Deal!" Mila smiled surprising Iris who looked to her.

"Mila! Do you really want to play?!"

"What's wrong? You scared already." Perry looked to Iris seeing her question Mila.

"Let's go!" Mila hopped off already with Iris given no time to even catch up.

"Alright, you boys start counting to ten." Iris ran off with Mila already long gone.

Mila didn't know where she was supposed to go but she rushed off quickly to the training grounds. Mila rushed past and gestured them all to be quiet for her. Hurrying along, she needed to avoid being found and she figured Ambrose would be the one finding her.

Finally, she found a spot which she hoped that he wouldn't find. 'There's no rules about using beasts.' Mila kept that in mind, but was hiding at the weaponry section of the training ground. Hiding behind the boxes, Mila knew that Ambrose wouldn't be stupid enough to not find her.

Hearing footsteps, she knew it was light and started running. "Remember, you have to tag me!" Mila dodged Ambrose who missed her by a hair. Running out of the weaponry, she hopped out with the knights all looking at her. "No time to explain! This is a game!"

She ran knowing that Ambrose was right behind her. She couldn't call out her beasts since most still didn't know that she had any. Having to hide the fact was much safer.

Seeing a nearby horse, she hopped onto it which it started running after seeing Mila. Mila turned to see Ambrose was exactly right behind her. 'He's so quick!!!!' Running into the forest that was close to her home, she wasn't going to lose.

9