Siblingz
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

5 years later

"Ugh,i dont wanna move its hot, i just wanna laze around all day".Now im 5 years and 4 months old.Ever since i found out about that status thing, ive been looking for ways to level up, and for some reason i uncovered 2 of the skills, "Super Memory" a skill that lets me memorize anything ive read or anything ive heard, "Super Collection" is a skill with a space as wide as 10 football fields,only accessable by me of course, i can open a space to put or to take things.

I had the idea if i could combine the 2 skills. And it worked,by using "Super Memory and Collection" a "Memory Archive" was added to The Space.I can access it by opening the space through my conciousness.Its like a library but for my memories 1 book contains the activities for one day,accurately detailed and it can never be edited.Every conversation every movement is written.But i had those 2 years ago, and i still dont know what triggered it.

"Aid!! Aid!! Aid!!" The door burst open.

It was my older sister Celis.

"Aid lets play" she said excitedly as she pounced on me and hugged me tightly. My older sister Celis is normally shy and wary of others but gets clingy when with her family,with shiny gold locks that she inherited by our mother and eyes as clear as the blue ocean that she got from our father,she cant just be described by mere words like "cute" or adorable"shes just that precious ,"Oof alright alright, let go of me for a second, i cant breath", i said while gasping for air.

"Celis stop that your squishing Aid" a gentle voice entered the room.It was my older older sister Thesia,My eldest sister Thesia is normally calm and collected ,but she gets really passionate when it comes to her family ...and well clingy,a natural born beauty with shiny black hair she inherited from father,with and pale violet eyes that she got from mother, by the time she was 5 years old she was already called the unparalleled beauty.

"No im not,he likes it when i do this".A-adorable but i cant breath.

"He likes it huh,alright ill join you too fufufufu"

Normally i would enjoy this,but its getting really harder to breath.

Tok*tok*tok*

Someone knocked at the door,it was my older brother Kite.

"Alright thats enough cuddling,Aid looks like he cant breath why dont we go outside for a snack.My older brother Kite is normally calm and mature,he usually saves me from being hugged to death.He puts the family in high regard and The Family name is his pride,anyone who insults it in front of him is as good as dead.He inherited his looks from father,with pale blue eyes that can charm anyone, and golden hair that shines for no one but his family,by the time he was 3 he was called "Prince Charming".Hahahaha so corny.

I can also brag about my looks,I Am Absolutely Handsome, I inherited both my fathers Black hair and deep blue eyes but my looks are definitely from my mothers.

"Ah here we are a nice shady tree, why dont we all sit down  and relax" Kite said while sitting down.

I would be relaxed,IF ONLY I WASNT ON HIS LAP!!!!

Ah right one thing these siblings got in common they're all Brocons,and whats worse,with me as the victim,and the BIGGEST FAN IS KITE!!!!! KITE!!!!!

"Aid look at the camera,Aid Aid look at the camera,aaaw so adorable",

"Its my turn to take a picture with Aid Kite" Celis said while pulling my arm.

"Hey wait its my turn",Thesia said in a fuss.

"No its not i still have to take 53 pictures to complete my daily "100 Aiden Memory Pictures Quota" Kite said while rapidly snapping pictures.

This is the only thing they fight about DAILY.... DAILY!

Its tough being popular.It is fun until they start pulling me in different directions.

"Aid is mine","no hes not, hes mine","I was the first sibling he saw so hes mine","Im closer to his age so hes mine.

"Are you arguing again?!"

A gentle voice approached.

It was mother.i quickly ran to mother.

"Are they arguing about taking pictures with you again? 

"Yup,then they started to pull on me again"

"Aww my baby's hurt?"

"No mom im fine"

"Why are you here mom?" Thesia asked. 

"Oh right,i heard you were all having a little picnic here,and theres something i wanted to say to Aid".

"Hmm whats that mom?"

"Well you're already 5 years old so we enrolled you to school.

Ah damn it thats a hassle.

0