Gaining Status. (information dump)
136 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prepare yourself for the information dump...

Queen's Statu

Queen's Status
General Magic Weapons Active Passive
Name: Maya Water: E Great Sword: C Sprint: D Health:   100/100
Clan:  Kanou Fire: E Bow: B Stealth: C Stamina: 190/190
Race: High Human Anti: B Daggers: D Jump: C Mana: 190/190
Preference: Females Electric: A Glave: E True Aim: C Strength  C
Class: Queen Earth: E Long Sword: A Detect Magic C Vitality: C
Jobs: 3 Air: E Hammer E Thousand Cuts A Magic: A
Titles: 4 Ice: E     Demon Eyes:  D Will Power:  A
Unique Spells:  4 Dark E     Anti-Domain  C Agility: C
Traits: 4 Light:  F         Charisma: A

Class

Queen:  Your sole desire is to rule, as you gain skills and ranks, bonus skills will be granted by this class. Current skills are listed below:

  • 5% boost to all contracted servants and the Queen, if the servants convert to consorts, the queen gains an additional 10% in the consorts best stat.
  • Ability to create Contracted servants, the number is equivalent to 1/10 of your mana pool, Contracted servants can be moved to your current world at a single cost of your mana.

Jobs: 

Monster Hunter 10/10 (Upgrade available): No matter the species, monster variants exist, you make it your job to eliminate them, for the greater good.

Magician 4/10:  You dabble in the arcane arts, while not truly picking a single subject, you poorly attempt to master them all.

??? 2/10: The Dragons are hungry, you attempt to feed them.

Titles:

 

Apprentice Magician: +50 to mana reserves, a small affinity with all magic.

Master of a clan: Gain a boost to charisma in and around your territory.

 

Master Hunter: Gain a level in all stats when hunting a monster, be it Human or other kinds.

 

The Ancient One:  ??????????????????

 

Unique Spells:

 

Thunderous spike: A small magic circle appears where ever you chose, on your command again spike made of pure Electric mana skewers anything above the magic circle.

 

Anti-Spear: A spear appears in your hands, made of pure ant-magic, it can easily dispel any magic that it touches. The strength of the spear is dependant on your anti-magic skill rather than a spear stat.

 

????: You can????, removing ???? from things you deem to be a ????. The beings are ??? from the world, ??? to time.

 

Ant-Domain- Anything within a distance of you is unable to cast or use magic, the strength of this is dependant on both the active level of the spell and the level of your Anti-Magic. It can be resisted by beings with more magical energy than the user.

 

Traits:

 

Hardened Skin: Due to the symbiotic relationship with ???, your skin can harden on command, the additional damage resistance is based on your Vitality.

 

Strengthened Organs: Due to the presence of ??? blood in your body, your organs are stronger, greatly increasing your motor skills and senses.

 

Nergigante's Desire: An uncontrollable side effect gained from the ritual done in the last world. When Nergi hungers, it will eat a being with power, granting you a 5% increase in their strongest attribute.

 

???: When faced with ???, your fire ??? drastically ???, causing massive damage to you and your enemies.

 

This was meant to be the first part of a larger chapter however due to time restraints, I can only release this part. The story part will be out as soon as possible. Sorry about the info dump...

8