Chapter 3 – Little Devil
548 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello! Right now, I'm trying to draw our main character(adult version) and post it as the cover. Also, maybe I would put some of my drawings in the series to help you imagine things in the future!

[Amari Touya POV]

Short blonde hair, sharp blue eyes, and what important is, Handsome. That was me, Amari Touya. My friend calls me Ama-Kun. I don't know where that nickname came from, but I didn't bothered by it.

My dad was rich. You can say I was born into a wealthy family. My friend always soo clingy because of that.

Of course, my good point is not just my face and my money.

I also was called a genius. Because what I'm doing is always perfect. Always has been perfect. My friend even says that I'm a genius too. I always got a high grade on all materials that we've been tough. I got praised for my grade by the teachers and also Both of my parents. 

That's what should be happened everyday. Until that day...

I was called by my homeroom teacher. I was thinking that I might get praised again because of my grade.

But I was wrong...

I got scolded.

Why? Did I do some mistakes in my grade? What happens? Why did I got scolded? Why? 

My tough is filled with question over question until my teacher starting to tell me the reason.

"Now, why did you stole Rena's teddy bear? Can you tell me the reason?".

Eh, teddy bear? What's that? I was neve-

"I never though you will do something like this Amari Touya-Kun. To be honest... sensei a little bit disappointed in you. Seriously" she said while sighed.

Eh... that's the word I didn't want to hear... why did this happen to me...

Why...

"But I didn't-"

"So u choose to lie?!" *slam*

I trembled.

"Ara, Yukina sensei, you don't need to be that harsh to the student. Look, because you slammed the table he being terrified with you".

"But principal! He just stole a girl's teddy bear and make her cry you know!"

"Yukina Sensei, remember, they are still a child. No need to rush. Just ask him to give back the teddy bear and the problem is done. Don't you think so? Yukina Sensei".

"Sigh... maybe you were right. I was too emotional".

"Glad I can be a help". 

"Okay, listen Amari Touya-Kun. For now, I will contact your parents about this matter. And tomorrow, I hope you will say sorry to Rena and give back her Teddy Bear. Understand?".

"Bu-but I didn-"

"No Buts! And stop with the lie!. Tomorrow you will say sorry to Rena, and give back her Teddy Bear. That's it. You can go home now".

And just like that, I walk away from the room and heading to the school gate.

When I reached the school gate, I saw a black long luxury car. Yes, it was a Limousin. And I know who that car's owner is. It's Rena's Father.

When I first saw the Limousin, I was jealous. I'm soo jealous. Why wasn't I who get in that car and driven back home? It's supposed to be my place.

And so, I ask my Father to buy a Limousin to pick me up at the School and surprised my friend. But I was Rejected. 

I was rejected because my Dad says Limousin is a very Luxury car that only a Very Wealthy Man can buy. Even it took almost half of the Father's Fortune.

That makes me curious about who's the Owner of that Limousin. And it doesn't take me long enough to Found who's the Owner of that Limousin.

It was Rena's Father.

Rena is a Loner. Her grade is Average. Her physic is lower than Average. Nothing soo special about her. That's the first impression I got from her. 

Every time someone tried to be close to her, she just Coldly gaze at the person without saying anything to him/her. And just a moment later, they choose to be not close to her anymore.

I have tried that too once. When I found out about the car's owner. I rushingly want to become a friend with her. But what I got is the same as others. A cold gaze.

At first, I trying to be a little more persistent and wait for her answer. But the more I wait, the more the gaze feels like piercing my heart. 

When I look closely at her eyes, suddenly a shiver runs through my spine.

Her Deep Blue Ocean eyes, look soo elegant looking like the gems that my father showed to me yesterday. A lapis gems.

 I was scared. Scared to her gaze. Her eyes look soo murderous that make me think twice before becoming a friend with her.

I was trembling. Trembling nonstop to her gaze. I was too scared. And it just took me a second to run from her sight. And decided to not become her friend ever again.

"Demon, she's a demon!"

That's what I'm saying while running through the Corridor.

And now, I must apologize to her for something I didn't even know myself.

"Sigh..."

"A-Ama-Kun! Wa-wanna go home to-to-together with m-me?"

A girl asked me to walk home together. Her face is getting red. 

'What's her name again? I think we're classmate.... unn... ah!'

"Yo! Saki-chan. Sure let's go home together!".

Because my Home we're near, so my father didn't bother to pick me up.

Alright, let's just forget about today's matter and leave it for tomorrow!.

After I got home I got another Scolding from my father. And I'm crying inside my room.

Favorited if you enjoy!

22