NIGHT 2
34 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Turns out, I got the last laugh and not Rick since he couldn’t get in the restaurant earlier this morning since I still had the keys to the building.
So I got the last laugh except for when Durkins chewed me up and spit me out over the phone for forgetting to leave the keys in the mailbox in the back of the building.
I entered the building for my second night of work when Rick saw me (and apparently heard the news of what Durkins had to say over the phone— which was a witches brew of swear words— and smiled at me until I grumbled “Not a word, Crusty” and I knew I won that war as he dropped his grin, which didn’t go well with his grubby black beard. I figured with the amount of crumbs he had in his beard, the rats living there must have a grand old time in that buffet.
I heard the bell go off that notified me of Rick’s leaving shortly after I got situated and sat down in the office chair.
I figured I’d take a quick nap again about an hour in until the phone went off again. I groaned and clicked the mute button. Then I took my desired nap.

Unfortunately, one thing about Freddy’s is that you can never actually take any naps. It’s like the building senses when you're sleeping and does it’s best to wake you up and keep you that way.
This time though, I was woken up by a big bang coming from the halls. I hesitated at first but then I checked the cameras and what I saw made my jaw drop.
On the stage, there was Chica and Freddy… but where the heck was Bonnie!
So I checked the other security cameras and jumped so hard the office chair almost fell completely backwards. I awkwardly maneuvered myself to prevent that event and looked again to confirm if Bonnie was really staring at the camera in the parts and services room or if I was just going crazy.
My first thought was, ‘forget this, I’m getting the heck out of here!’ but then my eyes landed on a drawing that was obviously made by a child and it immediately reminded me of Jackson. Poor Jackson who always made me cheer up and although he was sometimes annoying, he just wanted to have fun. He never hurt a soul.
That was all the motivation I needed. I steeled my nerves, reminded of my promise that I made to myself and the spirit of Jackson.
But it wasn’t just motivation. I was filled with sadness. If only I was there to protect Jackson. But I was probably off by myself playing some little game in the play area or stuffing my face with pizza. And I’m not afraid to admit it but I cried a good cry. When I wiped my tears away it was like cleaning a dusty window. Now I felt a strong hate, not for myself, but for the person who stole the life from my brother.
And those animatronics. It was all. Their. Fault.
Unaware that I was doing so, I felt myself rise from my desk, unable to control my body. I felt like a marionette being tugged by its strings.
I made my way toward the parts and services room, my mind on one thing although I had no idea what now that I think about it.
I kicked open the door to the parts and services room and pulled out my taser. I screamed with a mixture of anger and rapidly approaching fear.
The robot bunny jerked its body toward me, its movements just like a robot. As it began to stomp towards me I shot an electric cord straight into Bonnie’s face.
I felt relief wash over me when Bonnie started to short wire. He seemed as shocked at what I did as me. But then his seizure was over. He froze for a second and then the small white light returned inside of his empty eye sockets. At this moment I knew I was screwed.
He walked toward me and my heart beat faster like a car engine being started up. I backed up into the wall and this confirmed that I was indeed screwed. ‘You’d know a lot about screws, wouldn’t you, Scrappy,’ I thought for some reason despite my fear. I kind of feel embarrassed thinking about it.
As if sensing my mental insult towards him, Bonnie grabbed me by my throat. ‘Children actually like these guys?,’ I thought to myself before Bonnie threw me down the hall, me sliding across the floor most of the way.
My head had slammed against the black and white checkered floor and it gave a warm welcome to a headache.
I sweared as I saw that I had slid right under the head of Chica. I heard the metal echo of Bonnie making his way toward me and watched helplessly as Chica bent over to kill me. I closed my eyes and braced myself for death. “I’m so, so sorry Jackson,” I whispered.
I didn’t even feel the pain as the two animatronic beasts ripped me apart.
But I did hear the sound of my alarm that signaled the end of my shift. I lied there for a second before opening my eyes.
I was more than a little surprised to see Bonnie and Chica bent over me but frozen. I thought I was dead for a moment but then I was broken out of my thoughts as I watched as Bonnie and Chica straightened and made their way back to the stage. I quickly rolled myself out of the way before Bonnie walked right over my body.
I let out a shaky breath. I hoped it was all over.
I nearly broke my neck putting my coat on and cleaning up the desk to leave Fazbear’s. I dropped the keys in the mailbox (although I almost forgot and had to run back to the mailbox) and hopped in my car and drove off.

1