Chapter Infinitum: Nobody likes rewrites?
79 12 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey there, it's been a while. A LONG while.

This must be the epitome of a necro-post after over 2 years, I can't even imagine...

How many of you guys still even use royal road? How many read web novels still? How many even remember this random story?

We'll never know I guess. :)

About Vaewolf System, to be honest, I still have like 10 chapters from the point where we stopped, it's not bad(?) but I am not really happy with it, and, most importantly I am not the person I was 2 years ago.

So. yeah... rewrite.

But, just in case some of you are still interested in a Vampire-Werewolf Hybrid LitRPG, then well, good news.

Vaewolf System is now Vaewolf.

It's still LitRPG, but Vaewolf is a completely different story from a certain point onwards and a lot more thought out and more in depth. Perhaps a bit slower at times, but hopefully better for it. It's also a Fantasy/Cyberpunk mash up now!

If a rare unicorn amongst you still remembers the contents of this story, AND decide to give the rewrite a try, I'd love to know your thoughts on whether it is an improvement. :)

And here's the new cover to hopefully entice you even more?

And even if you don't, and your interests have changed, I understand. Thank you for reading and continuing to follow this story that I made.

See you around, in this story or another.

For now, until Scribblehub deems the story good for release, here's the royal road link for the re-write: Vaewolf - A Vampire/Werewolf Evolution LitRPG | Royal Road

And here's the scribblehub link (fairly behind): https://www.scribblehub.com/series/943928/vaewolf--a-vampirewerewolf-evolution-litrpg/

0