Prologue Part 1
180 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Enora POV

 

I can feel every rock on this blisteringly hot gravel road as the ornate carriage lumbers on, everything this carriage drives over, from the tiniest pebble to the deepest pothole sends a painful shock up my spine while I sit on this overused, worn-out excuse of a cushion. But I can't complain, No, I physically can't, this damn control collar prevents me from doing anything of my own free will. I swear this carriage probably would've stolen my chastity a long time ago if it weren't for my obscene constitution. Although maybe that would be a good thing? I wouldn't have to continue being a puppet priestess for those pigs in the Grand Temple anymore, but then again this damn blessing is the only reason those same pigs haven't touched me for the past 14 years.

The mass of necklaces, charms and other tools for keeping my mind, blessings and skills in check had long ago chaffed my neck raw, not that anyone could tell thanks to the mountain of 'holy garments' i was wrapped up in. The flirtatious smile plastered on my face as my body spoke to the swine in front of me didn't help matters either, he's one of the only two mortals on this planet capable of physically harming me, the other being the demon lord, now using disguise magic and clinging to said swine's arm.

I have to admit though, whatever mind control 'skill' this clown is using is extremely powerful, one kiss on the demon lord’s hand and she’s already in his thrall. Not that it was the first time he'd used it though, in total there are seven beautiful girls in this carriage, Most of them currently completely 'In Love' with him and willing to share him amongst themselves. Before you ask yes I count myself among them and not to brag but I am quite ascetically pleasing. Blonde hair, blue eyes, hourglass figure with a c-cup chest, add a warm welcoming expression, some gentle mannerisms and a soft spoken, friendly demeanor and you get a perfect propaganda centerpiece for the church.

Most of his choices are good but by my standards, there are some horrible choices among the lot, two of them are princesses, one being a Big Breasted Blonde-haired Bimbo, seemingly one of the only other two people not influenced by his mind control, but she's probably here enacting some hair-brained scheme cooked up by the puppet king in an attempt to gain more influence. The other princess is the 2nd daughter of an Emperor on the Eastern continent, a fair-skinned black haired girl raised in a ninja clan that proved herself quite powerful in her own right during our journey. The other girls include an exiled dark elf with red hair and a white haired Catgirl Beastkin, both of them bought from slave markets and 'set free' before promptly falling victim before his 'skill'. I don’t know much about them other than that both of them have the same type of slender body you would associate with a girl who hadn’t hit puberty and as far as their personalities go it can be summed up as blindly in love, I know that’s not much to go on but it’s the same thing for most of the people here.

The worst of all was the youngest of the lot, Misha. A 4-year-old human girl this pervert got in his claws, we found Misha on the streets of a small fishing village, Orphaned and left homeless by a Kraken attack she had no place to go, and being such a small village there wasn't an orphanage or church in sight for the girl to take shelter in, forcing her to sleep on the fish gut filled streets before we'd found her. Waving around the status of a holy summoned hero, he managed to gain custody of the child, but Misha's nightmare had only just begun.

He didn't use his skill on Misha, the sick bastard knew he didn't need to and took full advantage of a young child's impressionable nature, Helping him was me, the 'voice of the holy order' reassuring Misha that true love between men and women was sacred no matter what age we find it at and having her believe that her feelings of love toward the young man should be shown with holy skin-ship. Holy skin-ship was obviously just an excuse to trick Misha into dropping her guard even further, I still remember the touch of her hands, the look of fear she had in her eyes and the pitiful smile she forced when he took her virginity. I was holding her hands while the sick fuck got overexcited and filled the little girl with his seed right after his first thrust, all the while I was ensuring her that this was the will of the goddess of love and that the pain she felt when he took her was the price we pay for love.

You think it would have been better for her at an orphanage or church? Fuck no. Most orphanages are just fronts for slave markets and the church is even worse than them, I know this from personal experience.

In the dungeons of the church I have a different name, The masked one. A silent, masked torturer responsible for carrying out the tasks Priests were too busy to do or considered beneath them, most of my time was spent breaking the new toys adopted by the church, not physically though, the priests didn't like it when their skin got too bruised.

By 'Breaking' i mean mentally, of course the priests would never give up the satisfaction of popping the cherries of their new toys but I was needed for the longer, more tedious part of the work, administering drugs to put them in whatever mental state the priests would desire on that particular day, and, in the absence of a priest, reminding them what pleasure was with the help of aphrodisiacs, instruments of torture and sex toys of various sizes and uses.

When the priests got bored or the toys got too old or broken id be the one in charge of disposal as well, the ones with minds functional enough to still speak would begin their training as Templars, priests and nuns. Then there where those the priests would mark as meat, the kids with a little too much fight or who didn’t fit the image the church wanted to put forward, those I’d butcher while their friends watched, cooking then force-feeding the meat to anyone who had a close relationship with who it came from.

Helping perverts get their way hasn't always been my most sought after attribute though. I was once what you could call a prodigy, back when I was 4 years old mana measuring orbs would overload and shatter when I got too close to them, I had higher mana reserves than anyone recorded in human history as well as a rainbow mana attribute. Of course it didn't take long for the church to take notice and my parents were soon visited by a priest. My parents where devout believers and though I can barely remember their faces, I can remember their smiles, intoxicated on the priests 'holy aura’ and grateful to have me serve the church. I sometimes wonder, had they known what I would become, had they known the atrocities these hands and voice would commit, would they still give me up? Would they have fought for me? Given me up either way? Or would they do what I wish they had and put me out of my misery before I got the chance to grow?

My first day in the temple saw me learning exactly what I was in for, before I had even stepped foot out of my village the priest that had taken me from my parents had gifted me with a beaded rosary, telling me to keep it and the goddess close to my heart during my travels. Turns out, tricking children was a vital skill to have for any career in the church because that was the first in what would become the current mass of shit I carry around my neck. Shortly after being inspected by the Pope, a collection of rings, charms, necklaces and other trinkets found their way onto various parts of my body before my first trip to the dungeon began. Alerts regarding control artifacts quickly blinded my vision as my status screen was filled with so many that I quickly lost track of which thing did what. Not that it mattered though, I was completely under the churches control at that point and my body had begun moving at the orders of a few select members of the church, all the control artifacts working in tandem created the effect of fully separating my conscious and unconscious mind, making complex commands and instruction easy to get across for those who had control. This worked so well that instructions like "seduce the hero but don't let him take your virginity" and "other than giving the hero your virginity, make sure to satisfy his every need" worked so well.

The reason those commands where so virginity specific is because of one of my titles, prophet of the maiden. This title triples all the stats of anyone with the Blessing of the maiden, doubling again for every additional blessing they have on their stat sheet and let's just say I have quite a few blessings. That's where all this talk of virginity comes in, according to the Pope, losing my virginity means losing the 'Prophet of the maiden' title. I have no doubt in my mind that the church learnt this lesson after fucking up in the past.

 

Name:

Enora

Age:

18

Class:

Saintess 

Sub Class:

(Paladin) (War Maiden)

Level:

99

 

Stat

Base

Total (in addition to bonuses + equipment)

HP

100

4 800 + 34

Stamina

60

2 880 +93

Mana

499

23 952 +43

Strength

30

1 440 -4

Defense

30

1 440 +539

Wisdom

384

18 432 +2

S-Defense

499

23 952 +59

Agility

20

960 +120

Luck

3

72 -100

Skills:

Holy light (SS) (Active) LV10

Angelic Dawn (SS) (Active) LV5

Rain of Light (C) (Active) LV9

Arrow of the Saintess (SS) (Active) LV10

Holy Missile (A) (Active) LV9

Meteor Rain (A) (Active) LV2

Ice Gods Tundra (SS)(Active) LV9

Gaia’s Rage (SS) (Active) LV7

Tidal Force(B) (Active) LV8

Sword arts (A)(Passive) LV9

Revive (SS) (Active) LV10

Heal (C) (Active) LV10

Greater Heal (S) (Active) LV10

Mass Recovery (A+) (Active) LV10

Holy Aura (A) (Passive) LV10

Spirit sense (U+) (Passive) LV10

Blessings:

Blessing of the maiden (Passive)

Blessing of the war god (Passive)

Blessing of the love goddess (Passive)

Blessing of the creator (Passive)

Blessing of the saint (Passive)

Titles:

Prophet of the maiden, Demon Slayer, Undead Slayer, Monster Slayer, Demon General Slayer, Dragon Slayer, The hero’s trusted companion, ???????, ????????, ?????????????

Equipment:

Tiara of the holy Maiden, Staff of the sage, ????????? ?????????

????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ?????????

Current afflictions:

????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ?????????

A/N: So personally I dislike stat blocks, I  normally just scroll past em when I come across them in a story but I promise I did my best to make the few I use in this make at least a bit of sense and easy to understand if you’re into that sort of thing. (PS, i have no clue how to make this look better.)

 

Screams of love and a rain of compliments reach my ears as we enter the city, “My dear Enora," the degenerate grabs my attention. Feeling his moist hands grip my fingers, my body lets out a giggle and starts blushing at his touch as he speaks, "before this day is through, our love will be allowed to blossom." Giving a perverted smile and barely holding himself back for fear of my defensive Artifacts, he brings his face closer to the back of my hand, feeling his hot disgusting breath makes me wish I could raise my hand slightly and let the Artifacts do their work. The pleasure would be short-lived though, Due to his insane stats, titles that give even more absurd bonuses than my own and an overpowered god slaying holy sword, the resulting backlash would just result in a comedy routine that ends with me doting on him and giving him a lap pillow. And that. I do not want, not again.

Finally, this damn carriage came to a stop at the entrance to the castle, the Blonde bimbo hops out while stretching her arms and lets out a satisfied groan, "Aaaaaaahn! It’s good to be home.” The rest of us get out and start stretching as she turns back to us, leaning forward and showing as much cleavage as she can, she inhales before throwing her hands in the air and saying, "Welcome to castle Evergarden!" The rest of the girls, including myself, let out varied squeals of joy as we excitedly enter the castle grounds and gasp in amazement at its splendor. I’d never actually been to the royal capital before but I’ve overheard the Pope say "the church would rule the kingdom if it wasn't for that damned castle!" and I have to say he was right, I can practically see the mana encasing this entire place in a rainbow of colors, all of the which pop in and out of existence as wisps of mana dance on the walls and towers surrounding us, it would be beautiful if not for the mass of black threads making its way toward what I assume is the dungeon.

Thousands, maybe millions of black threads came from every direction of the kingdom creating a complex web of black that spread throughout the entire capital, fading from thinner clusters into single strands before moving into the distance as they traveled away from the castle. The entire party had a few threads attached to their bodies, with me holding the record for most. Maybe my unique 'Skill' 'spirit sense' has something to do with it because it looks as though no one else notices it, well, it doesn't surprise me, clergymen and Heroes are always up to shady shit, why not kings too?

"Hahahahahaha!" deep, hearty laughter rang out in my head.

"What the hell," I thought as the laughter faded and the voice continues speaking,

"Hell is a matter of perspective, my dear, surely you of all people know this."

"Yo-. You can hear me!?"

"I hear everything in this castle girl, no secrets in this place can hide from me."

"Who, or What are you?" I asked as the hero and the bimbo led our entourage through the entrance of the audience chamber, we walked until about 30 meters in front of the stairway leading up toward the king, my body stopped before kneeling and giving the customary greetings. Waving his hand and allowing us to stand up, the king, a sickly looking man with grey hair, tufts of which had clearly started falling out, starts giving a speech, his voice amplified and carried throughout the large audience hall by the glowing gem embedded in the royal scepter.  

"Demon, man, god, what does it matter when your freedom could be at hand?" the voice answers, the word Freedom seemingly lingering in my mind as it continued, "I am a raging flame, I am the blood of your oppressors that stains the streets red, I am cold, relentless, steel ......... I.AM.VENGEANCE!!, I am all this and more should you accept the task I assign you."

While contemplating this extremely shady deal the kings next words grab my attention, "Now young hero, what boon do you desire?"

The hero answered, "I wish to take Enora as my bride and annul her oaths to the church." the harem and I, minus the bimbo who now sat to the right of her father, all cooed in reaction to this. My face was now dyed a deep shade of red and had a shy smile plastered on it. Only now did I notice the Pope  on the kings left, fuming at the thought of losing his weapon of mass destruction but before he could open his mouth in protest, the hero looked to him and spoke, "of course I would owe more than a huge favor to the church for allowing such a thing." trying and failing to suppress the greedy and perverted smile on his face.

Realization dawned on the Pope's face as he replied, "Of course young one, the church has no business interfering with true love now, does it? Hahahahahaha!, We can only hope you and the Saintess remain pious in your everyday lives as you bathe in the love of the gods." Smiling, the Pope held his hands to his chest and prayed, "May the Goddess of love bless this union!, AMEN!"

““AMEN!”” the crowd echoed in response and I notice that the entire upper echelon of the church along with hundreds of lower ranking priests where present for the celebrations, I knew most of these faces.... the best among them being hypocrites and the worst a mix of pedophile and something else, something dark and twisted that filled the room with a stink no one else seemed to notice, a stink I had grown all too accustomed to during my time in the church and travels with the hero.

"So? Will you accept my offer?"

Thinking of my current fate the choice was easy, but I wanted to know more, "What's the task?"

"it's simple really, ill give you power. And in return, you go down to this castles' dungeon and say an incantation while you stand in front of a giant black crystal, granting me my freedom as a result.”

“Let me guess, after gaining your freedom you'll go on a massive killing spree and probably destroy most of the life on the planet."

"I’d be lying if I said I won't." I could almost hear the voice smile while it said this statement.

I had my forehead stuck to the heroes back, red-faced and shielding myself from the gazes directed at me while I gripped his clothing.

"Your typical shy girl act, oh how I wish I could steal this pigs sword and drive it into his back."

"Can I take that statement as your agreement?"

"Yes, yes you can." 


New skill learned !

Skill Name: Curse eater (U+++) (Active)

Effect: ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????


New skill learned !

Skill Name: Devour (U+++) (Active)

Effect: ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????


New title earned !

Title Name: Agent of ??????????????????? (U+++) (Passive)

Effect: ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????


New blessing bestowed !

blessing Name: Blessing of ???????????????? (Passive)

Effect: ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????


"Well that’s a lot of useful information. Would it kill you to give more details?" i questioned the voice in my head only to receive silence in reply. The next box filled with text entered my vision, overlapping with the back of the hero

 

Activate curse eater

Y

N

 

I focused on the letter Y.

4