Chapter 2: Surprise, surprise
809 4 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am Loruel Sato, 23 years old. I've lived alone for almost 6 years now. I've never been really close with anyone, even my family, so I moved out of the house as soon as I got a job. I've had multiple friends from different workplaces, only very few remain significant to me. I also don't have a lot of connections with people, so my peers barely know me. I guess you can say I'm a loner or an introvert, but it's peaceful, and I want to keep it that way. After working for two years, I bought myself a computer as a reward for not dying so far since I don't eat a lot to save money. I have nothing much to say about myself, so that concludes my introduction.

(After some time, Loruel started to gain consciousness.)

 

My head feels light and heavy, my ears are ringing. I can barely open my eyes or move my head. I was about to close my eyes again due to the headache, but faint amounts of light made me do otherwise. I slowly try to open my eyes more to catch a glimpse of my surroundings.

("Hmm, this is not my house.....I got kidnapped. I wonder if I'm still within the city, but I guess most likely not. I wonder who my captor is, what he or she looks like.")

 

Minutes later, I hear a muffled voice of a woman . I tried looking around to see where I am. "Basement, huh", I told myself. I'm laying down in an old couch beside a water tank, which somehow concerns me. I attempted to get up, but of course, I can't. I decided not to struggle so much, since the handcuffs slowly scrape my skin. I tried to remember days and events as far as I can to figure out the reason why I got kidnapped. I barely interact with people, especially on the street, so I slowly ease my conscience. I have wronged no one.

Suddenly, a womanly figure slowly came down the steps. She turned her head in my direction, but I can't see her face. She, then, hurriedly came down the stairs and ran towards me. She put down a glass of water on a nearby table, and put her palm on my face. She took a moment to look at me in the eyes, then knelt down to talk to me.

"Oh, my love. You, you're finally awake", she exclaimed excitedly.
("No, I'm not trying to cross the border.") I thought to myself and smiled subconsciously.
She gasped happily and smile very wide. "Do you recognize me? Are you happy to see me?"
"Oh, I'm sorry. I was thinking of something else", I replied to her.
She retracted her smile for a second and looked down.
("Oh shit, I think I hurt her feelings.")

She stared back to me. "I'm so glad you're awake now. You're finally here."
"Where, exactly?" I asked her.
"You're home now, my love. With me, at last. Don't worry, no one can bother or disturb us here", she replied

...

I stopped talking for a moment. "What's the matter, love?", she asked me.
"Oh, I'm processing my thoughts. Pardon me", I calmly responded.
(".....bro, you're kidding me. Some yandere girl kidnapped me.")

...

("Is this really happening? what?")
My thoughts suddenly screamed, but I calmed myself to retain my composure.
("Okay, calm down. Let's act accordingly now so I don't get hurt. I'll be fine as long as I'm calm")

"Are you thirsty, my love? I brought you water just in case you need to rehydrate." I took a sip from the glass to relieve my throat.
"Thank you", I responded to her. She smiled in delight.
"Oh, you. Anything for my very love", she replied as she touched my face once more.

I tried to move my hand for a better position, but she suddenly gripped my wrist still. She slowly moves her head closer above mine, and looked me directly in the eye. "Oh, you silly. There's no need to struggle. You can't break free from me, not anymore. You're mine now. MINE." She stared at me intensely, then let out a giggle, maniacally. I tried to keep my face, thoughts, and heartbeat calm and straight.

("Well, its confirmed now. I am held captive by a mentally deranged woman. I need to be careful with her.")

She finally got off of me, and took something from her pocket.
"Oh, I almost forgot. I hate doing this, but you will need to sleep some more, okay? I will have to prepare and fix the area properly. I know the basement wasn't the best place for visitors, especially for my very love. But, I saw the perfect opportunity and immediately took it. I didn't have time to clean. You see, I have to keep you from those dirty people, from anyone who dares get in our way to each other. You belong to me now, so it'll be fine." She prepared the needle and pointed it towards my arm. I twitched my arm a little, but then she held it still with her arm. "Stop struggling, my love. It will be over soon. I will make it perfect for you."

("Damn, she has quite the grip strength.")

She injected the needle to my arm, and I can't even resist through the pain as I slowly lose my strength and consciousness. I kept my eyes open as much as possible to picture the woman in front of me and tried to recognize her.
("M...M-ma......M...")

And once again, I lost my consciousness.

 

22