Chapter 15: Reminisce
364 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I stared at his unconscious body on the floor for a while, its so similar as to when I came to his house a week ago. Well, except this time, he's at my house, and in my bedroom. I checked to see if he's still awake, tapped his shoulder and arms repeatedly, but he really is out. I just had to make sure, since he can get pretty unpredictable, can't be too safe with him. I dragged him to my bed and laid him down to his previous position where I first placed him earlier. I initially planned on putting him back down the basement, but the water tank is still leaking and the entire basement haven't completely dried up yet.

"Damn, why did he go against me earlier? Is he stupid?"
...
"No, no. My dear Loruel isn't stupid, he's not reckless or anything."
...
"If anything, he should've knew the things about to happen before he does something."
...
"So, what's with this man? What made you stupid?"
...
"I guess you're right, I also thought I already knew you."

I cuffed his hand to the upper frame of the bed and tied his feet tightly to make sure he doesn't get out of this. I took some of the spare syringes out of my drawer near the bed and placed them back on the fridge. I hid the bat behind the stove and took out the daggers hidden in the sofa to relocate them. I have to adjust where I hide my things, I may never know the next time I'll have my guard down on him.

 

 

 

It was a decade ago, we were both 3rd-years in high school. Fate was kind enough to assign my class next to yours. However, that almost didn't make any difference except I don't have to watch you from a longer distance. During the first day, you were surrounded already with your friends. I was irritated, seeing them being so close with you just because you've been with them since the previous year almost makes me want to shove them away from you. In spite of that, I kept myself calm, because I know my importance from to theirs. All of their worth combined doesn't even compare to mine, you wouldn't even risk your life for them.

The bell rang, students all went inside their classrooms to prepare for class. I took one last glance at you while standing on the hallway. You were so handsome, so charming. The way you smile just enchants me more and more, I almost cannot hold myself together. I wanted to look at you for a bit more, but I have to get inside the classroom since our teacher arrived. I guess I'll have to endure my desire for now.

 

Its lunch time. I left the classroom and went to the cafeteria. I saw you walking with your friends, which slightly irritates me, but I paid no mind. I bought my lunch and sat on the far table. I was watching you as you stood in line with your friends, even when you're behind them, you still stood out for me. You walked to the table with your friends and ate your lunch. How I wished to eat my lunch together with you, but I kept my distance since you don't remember me, at least not yet. I kept my eyes on you as I continued eating. You were just sitting on the side, all quiet and stern, and that's what makes you so charming to me.

After a while, you stood up and left your friends. I was wondering why you would leave so soon, so I decided to follow you. You were walking a little faster than usual, I'm curious as to why. I knew your normal walking pace, whether you're alone or with others, so I noticed when you changed your pace. I assumed you happen to have noticed me watching you and following you, but I know you wouldn't. I trained myself so that I don't attract any suspicion whenever I'm watching or following you. You walked inside the classroom and went to your seat. You immediately took a notebook from your bag and started writing something. I watched with you confusion, since I knew there's nothing for you to do inside the classroom. You're good at absorbing lessons and lectures, so you wouldn't need to review anything should a test come up. Also, the one you took out is your utility notebook. I knew the different designs of your notebook, so I can easily tell. However, what I don't know is whatever you write in there. Its the one notebook that almost never leaves your bag. I'm curious as to what are you writing in there.

After a while, one of your friends arrived and sat next to you. I was bothered by the fact that he immediately sat next to you because I knew he's not a straight guy and my suspicions are he might be into you. But the way you talk to him coldly reassures me. You're not allowed to sweetly talk to anyone, anyone but me. A few minutes later, two of your friends arrived and joined your company. I'm almost getting jealous from them, but then I remembered that they're just your formal friends. I shouldn't share your company with such individuals, as you might mistake me for being just an ordinary person. I am special to you, as you are special to me.

Its almost time for class. I was about to enter the classroom, when I saw you looked at me for a moment. I was alarmed, I thought you knew that I was watching you. Thankfully, a bunch of my classmates walked through the hallway. I went along with them as they entered the classroom. I went to my seat but I couldn't stop worrying. I only hoped you didn't recognize my face well.

11