Chapter 17
63 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The moment we step outside Jim motioned for us to to follow him before running up the building and jumping from building to building. Seeing this I followed him by running behind him and Dio used mist magic to fly and followed him. It was surprisingly hard to follow him as the only thing I could used to track him was my eyes and it was night time so it was harder. I couldn't used my nose and ears, since the area was filled with different sounds and smells.

After following him for around five minutes, we arrived at our destination, the guild. Going into the guild, it had more people in it than when I first came here. They were merrily drinking and chatting away causing the guild the guild to look as if there is there is a if a huge recuse was goin on and there was, but there was else that was bothering me, everyone here was acting was if they were celebrating. Did something happen in the labyrinth or is it something else?   

well whatever, it doesn't concern me.  

Following Jim, we headed to the guild's reception desk where Jim said '321 golden sky' and after the receptionist handed him something rapt in a cloth we left to the weird gate from before and did the same thing to the receptionist there except this time he said '123 midnight sky' and we were led somewhere different from last time. This time we were led to a place similar to the pictures of dungeons in the books I used to read.

After the receptionist had left, Jim said something.

(Jim)-"Alright we're gonna play a game'' he said with a face filled with excitement.

(Jim)-"You two are gonna find two items that I had hidden in the dungeon while fighting the monsters here. The Items you will be looking for are a golden sickle and a bronze shield. You have 3 hours to fid the items, Go!" then he disappeared into a black smoke and me and Dio were left alone.   

(Raphael)-"So you want to help each oth-" and before I could finish Dio was already running through the dungeon.

Well fuck you then

I ran into the dungeon and it look like a normal stone wall dungeon but mixed with a swamp. There was moss everywhere, I began to walk before abruptly stopping because of the thing that was in front of me 

It was a bipedal frog around 9 decimeters tall. It was blue in color, large black eyes and was holding a stone stick. I used appraisal on it while blocking its tongue as t used it to attack

Name: *none* Race: Dendrobate azures  level:5 Title: *none* 
HP:60/60      
MP:25/25      
SL:49/44      
Str:15      
agi:29      
dex:20      
mag:10      
def:9      
mag def:7      
vit:28      

Skills:

Poison skin

Poison resistance

Skin breathing

Night vison

Poison magic

levels:

lv:6

lv:5

lv:7

lv:3

lv:2

   

blessing of Heqet

 

 

seeing this I simply shot it in the head before walking away.

A poison frog? And why is it so weak, it had a blessing. Whatever I just need to find the items and get out of here

This dungeon could either be a frog dungeon or a poison dungeon? This could be dangerous if it's a poison dungeon but if everything is that weak I'll be fine, but I do wonder how Dio is doing. He should be fine.

Walking around some more I found some more of the frogs. I killed them of course, but why did bring us to such a weak dungeon, their has to be something wrong here, plus I don't even have any weapons. I could call a knife here but I could also play with mana solidify since I still have the gloves on. I go with the mana solidify.

I then started to make a large needle in my right hand and five smaller ones in my left. I Connected them to my glove with some string I also made to either wrap around something or make a trip wire.     

Walking around for a bit lead me to find another group of frogs but this time I found a different type of frog, This one was golden and was holding a stone spear. I used appraisal on it  

Name: *none* Race: Phyllobates terribilis level:15 Title: *none* 
HP:69/69      
MP:35/35      
SL:59/54      
Str:19      
agi:49      
dex:25      
mag:20      
def:16      
mag def:14      
vit:32      

Skills:

Poison skin

Poison resistance

Skin breathing

Night vison

Poison magic

levels:

lv:9

lv:7

lv:7

lv:6

lv:4

   

blessing of Heqet

 

Oh, so this one is a lot stronger than the others 

I ran up to the group before blocking the golden frog as he attacked with his spear with the needle in my right hand. I then stabbed at his chest but he was able to dodge slightly and I missed and hit him in his shoulder.  The moment he landed on the ground I was attacked by the other frogs to which I just shot them in the head but as I look over to the  golden frog he shot a ball of purple sludge that I think is poison but I wouldn't know since I dodged it before throwing the needles straight through it's head and brain stem killing it.

continuing to walk around till I found something, I walked around and around killing any frog I found, but I didn't find anything so I just started to run until I found something and I did. It was a door twice my height  and had frog symbol on it. 

I'm probably gonna need to summon a knife for this as this looks a lot like a boss room. 

SUMMON! 

Now that I have some more stuff I should be able to win

And then I went in

 

3