Prologue- Ballad of the warrior
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Whilst the blood-like liquid continued to consume Ash's body with their, blood glow, the golden mandala began to flash, sounds of screeching wind ranged throughout the gorge, golden light flashed in front of Ash's eyes, whilst the light gradually getting brighter and brighter, small spherical ball of golden light, made their way out of the golden mandalas, quickly inflating from the size of an adults head to the size of large boulders, and with every increase in size the golden light became brighter and brighter until the light was suddenly dimed.
In the wake of the sudden disappearance of the mandalas, enormous golden armoured golems, standing eight-foot tall, standing tall and proud bearing their weapons, that ranging from swords, spears and pike towards Ash. From behind their golden helmet, two bright golden eyes stared at Ash will malicious intent.
A violent booming sound reverberated the through the ground as the army of colossal golems launched themselves from where they stood, leaping through the air in the direction of where Ash stood.
'A Smart puppet master, I see' Ash remarked as her entire body was consumed by the blood-like liquid, before crawling their way up towards her face. Against a magician, a long-distance confrontation would be a futile endeavour, and the summoner of the golem knew so, such was the case that the golem launched themselves towards her, similar to artillery shells, reducing the distance between them; if anyone implemented such tactics of distancing themselves from her, then she would have to question whether that person was either incredibly self-confident or mental deranged.
Seeing the golem come towards her, Ash remained calm while the blood-like liquid continued to crawl on her face, eventually completely covering her face completely. From afar Ash looked to be trapped in a cocoon of blood red glow.
With a violent quake of the ground, the golems landed on the ground before, before the dust could settle from their descent the golems sprinted towards Ash, bearing their weapons ready to gut down Ash. Before the golems could get any further towards Ash's body, numerous blood read figures sprinted towards them, halting their charge, as a clash between the two sides began.
The countless red figures started moving towards the golden army. Each with a brisk pace, armed with a spear, longsword, steel-like shields, and iron-like clubs, with a myriad of other weapons in the hands of each figure. The coordinated movements made a unified melody as the earth quaked and broke under their march. Golden and red figures clashed, creating a unique view. It is a clash of the Titans.
With the swoosh of its hand, one spectral warrior served the head of a golem, before being tacked down by tackled down by a golem from the side, crushing the spectral warrior with its mace when they crashed down on the ground, turning the warrior into a puddle of blood-like liquid. Before the golem could, fully stand up, a shearing sound shook the large creature, as a large broad sword made way through the back of the golem to its chest, killing the creature. The spectral warrior turned around, after pulling its weapon out of the golem, looking around the battlefield before charging towards its nearest target. Such an occurrence became rampant on the battlefield, as one figure, fell one after the other.
Whilst the battle between Ash's spectral warriors and the golden army waged on, the cocoon which Ash was encased began to shake violently, with cracks forming throughout the entirety of the cocoon.
Noticing the change of the cocoon, the golems shifted their attention from the spectral warrior back towards the cocoon. Recognising the danger that the change of the cocoon could have towards their master, the golems raised their weapons before making a beeline towards the cocoon. Seeing the change of the golems, the spectral warrior fought more violent as they tried to halt the momentum of the golems.

0