System online
907 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"WTFF...."

Ray opened his eyes and realised he is no longer in his room but in the middle of a jungle.

"God heard my plea and finally send me to an anime" Ray was happy as he was bored with his daily life as an otaku and wanted a exciting life as a MC of an anime .

So which anime is it naruto , one piece , dragon ball Z. So which is it , do I have a system.

Ding! Ding!

In his mind a notification rang . Godly system online please give confirmation for soul binding.

Y/N.

Ray said yes.

System updating ....9%.

While system was binding ,Ray heard a loud noise from behind and turned around to see a lot of trees falling and earth shaking and he got a feeling if he didn't started running he is going to be sure dead.

Which fucking anime is this please don't be attack on titans please god have mercy on my heart.

System binding completed.

You have got a newbie package and 1000 points please utilize them safely. You can use the points to exchange for techniques , weapons , bloodline etc.  System notification rang in his mind.

Ray turned his head and saw a large titan running towards him ."It's the worst anime to be in."Ray was praying while running to somehow get out of this difficult situation.

"System open the newbie package fast".Ray said in haist

"You have received a desert eagle with reserve 30 bullets , 1 MP 4 with 200 bullets , 5 grenades and a M9A1 rocket launcher with 8 rockets and they are stored in the system box."

System notified him.

"The titan is getting nearer."Ray almost pissed in his pants due to the Titan reaching him

"System can you detect any good hiding place nearby."Ray was hoping that system can help him.

(There is an underground settlement 300 meters on this path , it can be a good hideout.)

After 3 min he stopped and saw that the titan was about 100 meters away.

"Where is the fucking entrance system?"Ray was sweating like he never had before.

(Move 2 meters to the right there is a big stone move it and behind it is a small tunnel go in there and you will reach the settlement.)

 "System how do we take out weapons from the system box?"

Then a picture of a small box appeared in his mind and by accessing it he saw the weapons.

He took the grenade and first opened the tunnel hole then removed the pin of the grenade and threw it at the titan and didn't wait for the result and closed the tunnel entrance and crawled inside it.

The grenade was in the path of the titan and blasted a leg of the titan but by then ray had gone inside the tunnel.[Note : This is a common titan which has no regeneration powers.]

After crawling in the tunnel for 5 minutes he saw a big underground settlement but it was empty.

So Ray saw there were lots of houses and a big mansion. He moved towards the mansion and entered the mansion.

"System are there any humans here?"Ray was hoping to see some living humans

(No)

"The last stronghold of the humans is how much far from here."Ray was hoping that to be nearby

(It is 30 kms towards north of the entrance.)

"So system what can I exchange for the points."

(For now you can buy modern weapons and the  Ultimate Control Technique vol 1.)

"U C T vol 1 is for 10k points : It can control titans by placing a mark on there soul .It is divided into 3 levels. Lv 1 can control ordinary titans,lv 2 can control soldier titans and lv 3 can control commander titans."

"Modern weapons list : Grenade - 20 points

                                      Desert eagle bullets - 2 points/bullet

                                      MP 4 bullets - 5 points/magazine

                                      Rocket  - 10 points /perk

                                      .

                                      .

                                      level 3

                                      Tank -5 k points

                                      .

                                      level 4 authorization

                                     .

                                      Submarine -50 k points, torpedo -5 k points

                                      ALPHA Helicopter -15 k points

                                      .

                                      .

                                      level 6 authorization

                                      .

                                      Nuclear missile - 2 million points

                                      ??????

"

10