Atom bomb
372 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So now we have 5 veteran soldiers and I can buy a military jeep and need to buy more firepower.
Hmm lots to do and the killing efficiency will increase. And also need to increase the number of titans luring.Need to kill 3 commander titans to increase authority , lot of work to do. Need to increase traps efficiency.Here I thought in my dreams of going into shougeki  no soma anime to enjoy delicious food ,ah it will only remain a dream."Ray was thinking on bed in kazu home.
.
.
After enjoying a nice sleep next morning Ray got to the wall.
"System can I buy military jeep mounted with missile."
"No but you can buy military jeep mounted with machine gun ."
"Are machine gun of any use against titan , so lets exchange a simple military jeep."
All terrain military jeep bought for 700 points.
5 rocket launcher bought for 200 points and 100 rockets for 1000 points.
Remaining points : 5760
Ray rode in the jeep and searched for titans.
While searching he he saw a group of people chased by some common titans.
Ray summoned 5 veterans soldiers.
"Sir" 5 soldiers at the same time saluted Ray.
"It's so cool to be saluted by some soldiers, its a otherworldly experience."
Ray gave each soldiers a rocket launcher
"Soldiers get into position we are going on war."
Ray gave the driving position to a soldier and sat on the adjacent seat.
"Chase the titans."
.
.
After 10 minutes of chasing they saw common titans .
"Take aim at a titan and fire at my word."
After locking a titan on their neck .
"Fire"
6 common titans died at the same time.
Congratulation on learning the skill command.
Command (level 1) : You have the aura of a leader and can lead 10 people.
"System how much is a radar for."
Radar (upgradable) [range 500 m] - 1000 points.
You have bought a radar for 1000 points.
"Follow the radar and lets kill titans."
.
.
.
After 1 hours of searching and killing.
They had killed 10 common and 2 soldier titans.
"Lets go back to the town."
While travelling back to the town .
He saw a big titan leading around 30 titans.
"Is that a commander titan system."
"Yes"
"Only 10 min are left for the soldiers to disappear ,can only give up for tomorrow."
After going back to the town, he got on his bed after eating and slept.
.
After some days while  searching for titans.

Special mission triggered [chain mission] : Destroy the  4 commander titans and their army.
An atom bomb provided by the system to carry on the mission , use it successfully.
Reward - Triggers the mission to unlock anime portal [Use it travel to other anime using points],       15 k points.

"Woah that is some bad ass mission."
 After summoning the five soldiers he started planning on how to lure them on the bomb.
"System what kind of a mission is this how am I suppose to use the atom bomb , I have got no plane and here I thought it was a cool mission."
"Its up to you Ray."
So how to throw the bomb by going on a mountain and throw the bomb while on a parachute ,thats suicide.
"System can i rent a helicopter?"
"Yes you can for this mission but it will cost 3000 points."
"But a helicopter is of 5 k points but why rent costs 3 k points?"
"Because you have not reached enough authority."
"Soldiers lets get ready for a war."
And one soldier sat on the pilot and rest connected the bomb using chains and they flew above the clouds and gave order to search for 4 commander titans.
After 10 min of searching they saw the titans.
"Get over between the 4 large titans."
After the helicopter got between the titans.
"Drop the bomb."
After dropping the bomb they just flew higher the possible and away and just safely got out of danger despite the helicopter in range but there was some damage done on the helicopter.              3 commander titans got completely destroyed with the army and only one left with nearly half of his body gone.
"Fuck get near the titan and shoot rocket on his neck don't give it a chance to recover."
"Fire".
After firing about 20 rockets on the neck of the commander titan did it died.
"Finally the titan died."
Special Mission completed . You have got 15k points and unlocked a new mission , please return to the walls to trigger the mission.
You have killed 3 commander titans - Reward authority level 3 unlocked and obtained authority package.

5