The beginning
722 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

the beginning 

my name is josh I am an otaku but not the extent to go cosplay and all that but today I finally saved up money to get xenoverse 2 since when it came out years ago my parents then didn’t have enough money to get it as I walk out of my flat I hear upstairs screaming I ran with the sole intent to save anyone who was there my sisters freind lived up there and it wouldn’t look good if I could have saved them and I ignored it as I kicked open the door there was fire everywhere to the pint I couldn’t distinct fire and objects as I ran I saw them the father with blonde hair the mother with silvery hair I ran to them and told them to run and they asked me to help their daughter so I grabbed their daughter and ran until I saw how badly injured my leg was there were 3rd degree burns i told the girl to run and not worry I would be right behind her and as I done that the room exploded and I died...

as I awoke I saw an old man sitting with a cup of tea I asked where am I? And he replied with the void and as I questioned him he began to tell me how it was his fault I died and would give me 5 wishes I said HUHHHH? Only 5 hmmmmmm you were the one that killed me correct So I WANR COMPENSATION!! Okay okay I’ll add one with restrictions I smiled like Kira inside I thought what would I want hmmmmm I know! okay here are my wishes I want every power to exist thought created or has ever been nearly created or are in the future or are created by DNA my 2nd wish is I want a system that allows me to have the potential to be as strong as you AND it is my system no one else’s not even yours you can give me rewards through the system but you can not manipulate it it is mine alone my 3rd wish is to be the son of you in my soul and DNA my 4th wish is to be reborn in teen wolf and be Scot mcCals younger brother in 45 secs by 5th wish is to be able to combine any ability and I want no restrictions with this my 6th wish is for me to be in the woods with Scott some how AND be bitten and I want all my memories! And to be able to reincarnate on my own because if I somehow do die I don’t want that to be the end of my short lived life ;( god was grimaced by this scene and how smart this person is but he luckily put all of those powers to lvl1 god smiled by this :) seeing god so happy josh was about to utter the words wait why are you happy but before he could he could only say the words wai- as he heard the words bye bye he was now in a pitch black place he thought in his mind (where am I?) but as he said that in his head he heard the words  you are in the womb host (system?) yes it is me host do you want to check your stats? And witch power do you want? (Hmmm mix broly and hulk genes together and yes status!)

Status

strength:1

dexterity:2

agility:1

int:8

Abilities

a berserkers anger:every time your anger jumps or you are in this state you get 2x every hour

hulks form:allows you to take the iconic look of the hulk a monsterous green puppet driven by anger                Authors note the form will be of the 2008 movie hulk

wowwww josh looked at his stats with astonishment system can you wake me up an hour before my birth? {yes host}okay good!

2