New System feature
58 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Previously In World First Ant King


Konoe meet the human which is actually a Dragon in Disguise, and konoe try to speak with the human but konoe can't speak, but then a new feature of the system was unlock and it was "message feature".


----------------------------------------------


Master  \(⌒▽⌒)/ You finally unlock a new system feature.


now you can message me (≧▽≦) 


Typhon also speak


Also me don't forget the God you gave you a second chance


konoe was dumbfounded,and konoe thought how the hell is the message feature is a thing to get over excited at?, i mean i may have live my life as a loner who imprisoned itself home and left the human society to what ever human do what it wants, and not caring about the memes and never getting rick rolled because i never use YouTube after leaving society, and i may have heard of rick rolling because some player in Monster rally got rick rolled and was pissed and keep killing the fairy who were singing in rhythm.


Guess the guy thought the fairy were rick rolling him too.


anyways the system and typhon were somewhat excited over the message feature, so konoe opened the message panel.


System Messenger

-Send and receive messages to any being you have contacted with and know its name.


Messages

Typhon (1) Unread Message

System (0) None


Konoe seeing he has two contact already and thought of typhon message.


then a message system like that of (facebook)messenger appeared.


Be honored that i am your first message, because your a Guy who basically just live being alone,suffocating in loneliness.

☜(⌒▽⌒)☞ 



konoe then speak


konoe uhmmmm


 but stop cause he know typhon is a tsun tsun and a dere dere basically a tsundere, Typhon is a guy who act arrogant and brag but secretly he is soft and kind, he doesn't just know how to show it, yet somehow the emoticon irritated konoe but just let out a breath to keep peace in konoe state of emotions.


konoe deep in his thought


i have known you since you introduced and intervene in my life, and i came to a conclusion your a tsundere, yet i wish your voice was that of a girl ( ╥ω╥ ).


deep down konoe was crying, though typhon voice was that of a young guy voice instead of a middle age man or grandpa voice, but konoe want a girl, A Goddess, because after all his an otaku and a gamer at the same time.


and its any other otaku dream(mostly of the otakus) of being reincarnated while talking to the Goddess who reincarnated them.


anyways were going off topic.


so where we we again, ohh yess the dragon who is now in disguise of a human.

----------------------------------------------

konoe bring itself back to reality and stop deep thinking.


he then speak to the system, hey system how can i send message to this human?


uhmm master 「(゚ペ) i think you need to know the human name first and thought of sending a friend request.


just like the system instructed that was what konoe was going to do but knowing he can't speak he keep thinking to form an idea.


while all of this was and konoe was deep in thought on a way on how to know the human now.


the dragon who will be now called human, was bored so he didn't just looking at konoe, and knowing konoe was deep in thought, the human stop acting in fear and look around its area.


Huge lake filled with fish like creatures, and a huge tree filled with green vitality, and a small hole near the tree.


the human went to the small hole and poke its hand inside, then it started digging with it bare hand like it founded some sort of treasure.


konoe who was still deep in thought finally had an idea on how to communicate with the human.


by poking konoe hand into the dirt and wrote question like Name?


Konoe look in front of him and the human was gone so he look left to right


-Where is he Please don't tell me he run away he can get killed ohh noo


Konoe started to panic


konoe lift itself to walk but before he go, he gotta check on the area where he constructed his base for the colony.


but to konoe surpise the human was there, digging the hole where konoe dig,but the hole gotten bigger, bigger enough for a baby lion to fit.


konoe was in disbelief, the hole, the hole he worked tirelessly was destoryed just like that, the foundation he worked so hard, destroyed by human hands.


konoe charge itself at the human, with its sharp antennae.


the human there was looking at konoe charging at him, konoe eye were close and the antennae sharp like it can piece anything were going straight at him.


but the human(dragon) know it skin can't be harmed because it skin is still the scale of a dragon, but not letting konoe know that he isn't actually a human.


the dragon made it skin soft, removing the scale that was the inner skin.


/(Outer skin is like human flesh and the inner skin is the dragon scale its like a defensive mechanism for when the dragon is in human form and its skin get slice or like that the inner skin can protect the dragon from injury while in human form)\


konoe charging and then the antennae hit the flesh of the human and it pieced deep inside.


all of a sudden a message pop out


DIng 


You have leveled up

You have received a new title

You have leveled up


Konoe was confused, how the hell did he level up?, did he actually killed the human because of his rage.


konoe was lost in thought when all of a sudden a young boy voice can be heard.


Ouchhhh, am sorry i didn't knew the hole was the area where you were going to build your colony at.


konoe who was about to cry and can't hold back the tear, cries, konoe was afraid of killing a human because he was a human in his previous life, he didn't want to be a murderer even if he is now a monster.


still having lingering feeling as a human, konoe cries and cries.


then konoe thought of the memory he had while he was human.


--------konoe Memory while human ----------------


first memory was that when he was still a child was spending time with his parents on a beach, konoe mom holding his left hand and konoe  dad holding his right hand, childhood memory flooded in, school friend, eating with his family and talking with his family, yet every memory change bit by bit, the table full of food laughter and smile, were slowly being filled with silent, one plant rice and ramen on table, hand that were small holding two adult hands, now were hand alone, no one to hold to, and no one to talk to, smile bright as the sun so innocent faded to smile of loneliness and darkness, everything change for konoe because of his parent jobs.


his dad was a team leader of a company based on otaku interest, anime, manga, novels and all of that.


and konoe mother was also part of where his father work, his mother was the script writer for the team.


and konoe admired his parents for what they do, and konoe was also given free access to the work they prepared, basically konoe had unlimited amount of otaku supplies.


but every changed when his father all of a sudden become the CEO Of the company he work for, and his mother become the CEO secretary to help his father with work, yet responsibilities come yet lesser time to have free time.


konoe was now the heir to the company, people become friend with him for that sweet taste of cash, so konoe stop interacting with human society, but konoe was also hoping for his parent to notice he shut himself up in the house, yet his parent didn't come home, but just keep sending money, like telling him to stay put there and just use the money they provided him.


while all of this memory flood in the system warning show out


WARNING WARNING


User mental state is in disaster 


WARNING WARNING


User can go to coma 


The system knowing it master feeling tried anything it can


MASTER WAKE UP DON'T BE TRAP INSIDE YOUR MEMORIES( ๑•́ㅿ•̀๑) 


MASTE-


Typhon rushed in 


Hey wake up stop crying, you are in a horrible mental state stop it


yet the system and typhon cannot do anything physically because all they could do is talk to konoe mentally but konoe was in deep sleep inside its memories.


And the one who made all this possible was the human(Dragon).


The dragon knew when konoe was about to Pierce his skin, it casted a spell of pain, wish, hate on konoe for revenge on trying to attack him.


----------------------------------------------

Konoe thought in the abyss of memories

----------------------------------------------


Why 


WWWHYYY


WHYYWWHYY 


You people why did you ignore me


why you were my parents


why did everything change


why did you guys change


Whyyy.


Konoe hating, wanting, and just wish everything was a dream.


konoe didn't wanted to become a monster or to be reincarnated, konoe didn't wanted his parent to leave him  all alone.


konoe even though was 15 year old, he was still a child who wish for his parent love,he wish that his parent would come visit the house, but they didn't they made konoe to fend for itself when he was 11, his parent were basically asking konoe to say buy your own food you already have the money, buy your own clothe you already have the money, go to the laundry store and use the money.


Whyyyy 


konoe just wanted parental love and attention and support but 


Whyyy did you guys change.


like what konoe said why did they change.

Any ideas anyone?
  • Yes Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NUHHH Votes: 1 33.3%
  • E Votes: 2 66.7%
Total voters: 3
1