Fire Hydra Teeth Halberd
16 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

looted [Fire Hydra Teeth Halberd]

[Fire Hydra Teeth Halberd (Rare)]

[A special halberd that contains the hydra's spirit inside. This dagger has fire amplifying abilities as it was the hydra's element. As long as the Fire Hydra's eggs survive, they can eat this dagger to enhance their own fire element.]

[Requirements = Fire Affinity]

[Stats:

+125 damage]

[Abilities:

Fiery Blood's Sacrificial Offering = Sacrifice the remaining Fire Hydra blood in this halberd for a permanent 100% increase in damage when using this halberd. However, Fiery Blood Containment Ability and Fire's Sacrifice Skill will be removed on use.

Fiery Blood Containment = The remaining Fire Hydra blood is stored in this halberd and can give the user a 10% increase in fire damage.]

[Skills:

Fire's Sacrifice = Sacrifice 50% of your life force to convert it into 100% more attack damage for 15 minutes. Cost = None/Cooldown = Once per lifetime.]

Wade smiled as he couldn't wait to use this halberd with his skills. He decided to do some quests in the village to get some skills afterward. He had many pieces of meat but although he knew how to cook them, he had heard a cooking sub-class would enhance the meat even further.

He held the halberd on his shoulder as he walked to the village, killing Wild Wind Wolves here and there on his way back.

Wade arrived at a restaurant and as he walked up to the counter, the receptionist asked him a question without even looking up.

"Here to eat or here to learn."

Wade was surprised, she pretty much knew what he wanted.

"Learn."

"We have lessons taught by our main chef for 10 coppers a week and lessons taught by our secondary chef for 5 coppers a week. Which one?"

"Main chef please."

The receptionist took his 10 coppers before pointing at a door near her desk. He opened the door to see a classroom filled with a few players and NPC's with a man in an apron cooking food and talking about spirit, essentials, and how to cook various dishes.

"So now, you guys go cook the dish I've told you about and let me talk to our fellow new student."

The chef noticed him and walked up while glaring at a few kids who were pondering over which ingredient to add to their soup.

"So kid, what's your name?"

"Hmm?"

Wade looked up from sharpening his halberd to the chef.

"Pipsqueak if you don't speak up, don't even bother coming to this class."

"Never needed to learn, just needed to see."

He had already learned what he needed to learn. The Intermediate Chef sub-class.

[You have watched a Master Chef demonstrate and teach cooking techniques. +1000 Chef Experience]

[Chef Experience = 300/100]

[Beginner Chef profession leveled up]

[Beginner Chef profession upgraded to Intermediate Chef]

[Chef Experience = 200/1000]

Wade had already learned what he needed. He'd get to Master Chef level if he just read a few books about this world's cooking. Books gave more information than people.

"Goodbye people, I've gotten all I needed from this lesson."

As he was about to step out the door, the arrogant Master chef behind him spoke up.

"Hey, coward, if you're gonna learn in my class then why don't you demonstrate what you've learned in your 2 seconds here."

Wade ignored him and tried to leave but a couple players blocked his way.

"Come on. I thought you learned something. Get up there and show us what you've learned pipsqueak."

The chef started mocking him as he glared at the players in front of him.

"Sorry friend, we just got a quest from that chef to block your way if you tried to leave during his lesson. There will be more lessons today if we block your way."

The players apologized as they blocked his way.

"Fine, but don't get amazed when my skill surpasses yours."

"It won't. Now get up here pipsqueak."

Wade stepped onto the stage with many cooking materials. He was able to recognize many of the cooking tools and ingredients by how they looked despite being in different worlds.

"So, what do you want me to cook, master chef?"

Wade taunted the chef as he leaned on one of the ovens.

"Make some boiled cow's head if you can and if you succeed you can leave. If you can't, then I accept your defeat and you must stay in this class for the entire week starting from tomorrow."

"One condition. If I win, then you give me all these cooking tools as well as all your spices, ingredients, and books."

Wade struck a hard bargain so he could earn something out of this annoyance of a contest.

"That ain't fair. You stay here a month instead of a week. Deal?"

"Deal. Now let's begin."

Wade knew how to make a boiled cow's head so as he made it, he seemed to be having quite a good time. By the time he was done, a fragrant smell came out and there were still half the ingredients left on the table.

"What?"

"How?"

"He made it in the fastest time possible, with no help whatsoever."

One of Wade's hobbies was cooking as cooking delicious food for himself to enjoy. It was fun but he hadn't made such food in a long time ever since he had left the gang.

"So. You gonna give me your stuff now or you wanna test my cooking."

Cooking wasn't based on the class, you had. It was based on skill. The class just gave you bonuses for the food you made. The taste, design, and smell is made by you.

Wade believed this theory which is why he believed he could make this food just as fragrant in real life even if it was in a game currently.

"No! We have to test it. It's not possible for you to complete it in such a short amount of time and still have this quality!"

The chef took a spoon from his apron and scooped out a small portion of Wade's boiled cow head and as he tasted it, his eyes widened as he swallowed it.

"How are you able to create such a good dish. I've never seen this in my life. A lower-tiered chef making a better dish than me."

Wade decided to help this arrogant chef out by giving him a tip.

"I'll teach you something. Taste, design, and smell are based on your skill as a chef and not your class as one. Comprehend what I mean and you'll know."

"Thank you, sir! I'll keep it in mind."

The chef thanked him as Wade sent all of his spices, equipment, and books into his storage wristband.

"By the way, my name is War. Just if we meet each other later on."

The students stared at his back as he left.

One of them mumbled

"How are we going to learn cooking when all our tools are gone?"

"I don't know."

They then stared at the master chef as he sat down in a chair with a thoughtful expression on his face.

*************************

Wade decided to disconnect after reading a couple of cooking books bumping his cooking experience up to Grandmaster level. His experience had now filled up to 20% so he was satisfied to be able to make epic tier food.

[Chef Experience = 13000/1000]

[Intermediate Chef profession leveled up]

[Intermediate Chef profession upgraded to Master Chef profession]

[Chef Experience = 12000/10000]

[Master Chef profession leveled up]

[Master Chef profession upgraded to Grandmaster Chef profession]

[Chef Experience = 2000/100000]

Wade was probably not going to earn any more experience from the books to make it worthwhile so he wanted to log out to earn the money he had made from assassinating John Haltion.

As he woke up from the sleep initiated by the game, he heard loud footsteps and voices.

"Clear. Check the bedroom next."

As Wade stared at the door, he grasped the curved dagger under his bed in preparation.

As the door opened, Wade could see a soldier in a SWAT uniform pointing a gun at the bed and firing before double-checking the room for him.

He snuck up behind the soldier and smacked his head with the butt of his curved knife. He dragged the SWAT soldier into his closet and stole his gun and taser before leaving the room.

As Wade peeked out of the room, he saw 5 SWAT soldiers in his apartment, and when he looked out the window at least 40. He decided that these SWAT officers were up to no good. Wade decided to sneak a lockpick into his back pocket as he desired to see what these officers wanted in his home.

A SWAT soldier eventually walked into his room and when the soldier saw Wade, he immediately pointed his assault rifle at him.

"Hands up, knees on the ground!"

Wade complied as the officer reported finding him to his squadmates after handcuffing him. Four police officers immediately ran into the room and dragged him roughly as they said the typical warning.

"You have the right to remain silent and refuse to answer questions. Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to consult an attorney before speaking to the police and to have an attorney present during questioning now or in the future."

"Wait. Tell me what I'm accused of."

"Killing Mr. Haltion."

"I see. Well, I'll see you guys on the way out."

Wade had already lockpicked the handcuffs and he elbowed both of the officers dragging him in the face before seizing one of their tasers and tasing another SWAT officer. He spasmed before falling to the floor head over his feet.

There was only one more officer who wasn't somewhat incapacitated but Wade ignored him as he grabbed his sniper rifle from under his bed before leaping out the opened window into the fire escape outside.

'So somebody betrayed me and the only person who could do that and track my location is Mr. King. It seems he wasn't a friend after all.'

Wade thought as he navigated through the fire escape and down into a passageway. He once again pressed a brick and as the door opened, he rushed through before closing it once again.

He knew this entire passageway like the back of his hand so he knew where he was going. As he jumped down through sewers and climbed back up into the passageways, he arrived at a forest near the city. This was one of the forests that were protected from lumberjacks and various hunters. As Wade neared a familiar rock, he felt under the rock for a transceiver and as he spoke into it, the rock floated upwards with a suspension rack beneath it.

Wade walked in before throwing the transceiver into a hole inside the entrance of the rock. This hole led back up to the place where Wade had gotten the transceiver before so he could go in and out with ease. He then pressed a button that closed the rock trapdoor behind him.

"Building this bunker was a good idea, like always."

Wade murmured as he walked down the staircase into the bunker. He had built this bunker back when he had the gang's funding without their knowledge. There were five rooms in this bunker. The mechanical room where Wade built all his weapons and equipment himself, the bedroom where he slept, the kitchen where he made and ate his food, the surveillance room where he could observe various places throughout the city and the forest, and the vehicle room where Wade created vehicles and stored them.

When Wade walked down he could see 5 different rooms and this was how he laid out this bunker. A rock trapdoor on the top with various ways to get inside, a staircase leading downward and when one passed the staircase, he would see 5 different rooms. There were no hallways as Wade was too lazy to create them and it was a waste of time and materials anyway. His bunker was quite makeshift but had everything he needed to survive. Water that led from a river outside into his kitchen, food, and weapons. He threw his sniper rifle into the weapons room before going into his bedroom to take a shower and change into some more tactical clothes.

After doing so, he walked into the machinery room and up to an armor stand. There were many different armor stands behind the one in front of him with different types of armor but he equipped a plain black suit with a cape and a hood. It also had a familiar symbol on it. A red silhouette in the middle of the chest piece. The suit had many pieces of armor on it that Wade had modified to make them stronger and more lightweight. He had strung many pieces of metal together while making them soft enough to be light enough as it wouldn't hinder him in battle. This suit was only his basic one but it also had many tools hidden in it.

After equipping the suit, he grabbed a plain black mask that covered the lower half of his mouth while equipping red goggles that covered both of his eyes. The mask would protect him from poison and other various substances in the air as well as underwater by filtering them all through the fiber. The goggles were special as they had many modes as well as being able to identify people through the hacked CIA files that Wade had stolen before. Luckily, he hadn't been caught when doing so, and now was the only time where the police had known who he was and what he did.

As Wade finished equipping his armor, he walked into the weapons room where he picked up his sniper rifle and slung it along his back while grabbing a black knife with crimson ridges in it. These ridges had hidden needles inside them so when Wade stabbed into an opponent, the needles would fire out, causing much pain to the target. Afterward, if he merely pressed a button on the handle of the knife, it would release an electric current, electrifying the opponent from the inside out through the needles. Wade named this knife, Needleshock because it shot out needles and it electrocuted the opponent.

He had incorporated this design because it was convenient and fast to instantly kill an opponent by shock instead of stabbing him a couple of times.

Wade attached the Needleshock to a bracer on his right hand before connecting a small sheath on his left hip. This sheath contained the needles he used to fire at the opponent. He then equipped a plasma generator onto his right wrist while connecting it to the knife attached to his hand.

The knife would serve as stealth and close-range weapon while the sniper rifle on his back would be used for far-range combat.

As Wade walked out with his combat loadout, his back was visible and one could barely see a red and silver light peeking through the dark fabric of his suit.

2