Fatayl
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Shit. Where the hell am I now?'

Wade opened his eyes to see a room that had a size comparable to a Catholic church. Various torture weapons were lined up neatly on the sides of the walls with the torches illuminating them eerily. As he tried to move his arms, Wade realized that he couldn't. Each of his limbs was fastened to chains that were anchored to the ceiling or the wall. These chains forced him into a kneeling position that in Wade's eyes, symbolized defeat.

"So? How are our accommodations? I'm sure it fits your tastes? The chains, the blood, and of course, the weapons. Shall we get started?"

Rose walked in with a demented smile as she grabbed an ax and swung it around with glee.

"Don't you know why we have so many weapons that can potentially kill in here?"

"Why?"

Although Wade was quite curious to hear the reason, he shuddered inwardly at the response.

"Remember the healing drug I told you about before? Recently, we have enhanced it to even regrow broken limbs and bones. Now I can even be unrestrained when I torture you. Now let's get started. Say, which side should I start from? The right or the left?"

"..."

Wade was speechless. Can somebody be as insane as this person? I doubt so. However, his thoughts were interrupted by a painful sensation spreading up his right arm. He looked at his arm only to see an extensive slash mark on his arm. Blood flowed and dripped onto the floor.

More cuts slowly followed, on his arms, chest, and even his legs. The swishing of the knife sounded rhythmic as if a beat would soon follow. Soon, blood dyed the surrounding floor red and the swishing stopped.

Wade's mouth was stuck open as the lacerations on his skin burned his flesh from the inside and out.

"Argh."

Finally, a sound came out of his mouth with the pain accompanying it. Wade almost fainted from the pain as the pulsing of his heart kept him in constant suspense.

"Alright, you want to tell me who ordered you to kill Samantha now? If not, I'll inject this drug into you to heal you and we'll resume this fun exercise."

Wade looked up at Rose, who stared at him while spinning her knife around her finger menacingly.

"Who the hell asks questions after torturing the opponent?" Wade spoke with sarcasm as he grunted with pain.

"So you still don't want to talk? Well, I assume this means more fun for me!"

Rose laughed as she injected a green fluid into Wade's neck. As the green fluid moved through his veins, Wade's broken skin slowly bound together and the bleeding slowly stopped.

"I'll give you one more chance for you to tell me the information I want to know. If you don't answer, then I'll use more brutal methods to make you talk. Talk or don't talk. Your choice. I'll give you 5 minutes to decide."

Rose walked out of the room after throwing the knife into a bloodied garbage bin.

The blood surrounding him slowly dried as the 5 minutes passed. A single strand of white hair floated in front of Wade's eyes and as it fell into the blood pool, the white eventually turned red. As he saw it, Wade sighed in pain. He never gave up to his opponents, even if it helped another. This trait had helped him in many ways and hindered him in others. The only thing on his mind now was how to escape this living hell, alive.

His thoughts were interrupted when Rose burst through the door with a smile as if she was waiting for Wade's answer.

"So Wade. What's your answer. I'm looking forward to it."

She inspected a sword before picking up a whetstone and sharpening it. Each shink that sounded gave Wade the shivers but he stuck to his morals and spoke with determination.

"I won't tell you anything. As long as I relent, you can't break me. Even so, you're going to kill me even after I tell you the information. My life depends on this information."

"I see. Well, this time I'll mutilate different parts of your body until you talk. I hope we can both have fun."

Rose smiled as she stood up, grabbed her sword, and started walking towards him.

**********************

A few hours later

"Damn you, Rose. The least you can do is not pull off my fingernails. Argh!"

Wade had experienced torture method after torture method with the healing drugs used after each torture session. Now, Rose had resorted to unsightly methods such as pulling off his fingernails one by one, cutting each of his fingers off, and even one of his ears off before finally giving him a healing drug.

"What can I say. You didn't want to give me the information I wanted. If you did we could've avoided this. But then, I wouldn't have as much fun. But I suppose this is the end, Wade. I'll leave you for now. After all, even these logic-defying healing drugs need time to replenish the blood left in ya. I'll be back tomorrow. Also, I'll send you some food tonight as well. Can't let you starve to death, can I?"

Rose spoke with laughter as she stared at the blood surrounding her feet. She left after throwing him a knowing smile.

"I see. So she really is a lunatic. I brought this on myself, didn't I?"

Wade chuckled as he struggled to sit in a comfortable position with the chains around his arms and legs. The blood beneath him constantly rippled as he moved with the clanking of the chains around him. The scars plagued his skin and it could be seen all over his chest, legs, and arms. One could see a pitiful man bathed in blood with resolve if they tried. As Wade felt his neck, he noticed his necklace had disappeared, but he didn't care. Every necklace would log in the user to the account they were assigned to. No matter who they were or which necklace they tried, they would always log into the same account.

'Fine, I'll buy a new necklace when I finally get out of here later.'

His head drooped as he put himself to sleep using some of the methods he had learned during his time in the military.

********************

"Hey, it's our daily torture session. I thought you were looking forward to it so stop napping."

Rose yelled with annoyance as she slammed the butt of a whip into Wade's head.

'Seriously? I thought I'd at least get some more rest before getting tortured again but she caught my act immediately. My sleep pretending technique needs more practice.'

Wade had woken up much earlier and was using a technique he had created himself. The sleep pretending technique. He had made it when he wanted to avoid suspicion in multiple situations. Unfortunately, it wasn't perfect and needed a lot more work for it to be truly effective in circumstances like these.

"Can we please start later? I'm not in the mood for your crazy theatrics today."

He put on a sarcastic attitude as Rose glared at him.

"When you know the plans that I have for you today, you won't be as sarcastic as you are now. That itself is guaranteed."

Rose laughed as she grabbed a glass bottle with some gray substance inside.

"You know what this is? A pain enhancer. It improves your pain sensors by at least 3x more. At least where I smear it. And that's going to be everywhere. Don't worry, it's quite sticky so it'll definitely stay on for the entire day and maybe the next."

She laughed as she started smearing the pain enhancer all over Wade's back, arms, legs, and even his head.

As she finished covering Wade with the substance, she wiped her hands on a towel nearby before grabbing a tray of needles on a table that she had brought inside the torture chamber. The needles had a green hue to them and looked quite frightening.

"Now it'll be fun to see what you feel like with the pain enhancer and the poison that these needles hold. These are quite special as well. Whenever these needles go in, they hook onto the skin and when I pull them out, it'll be quite painful. More painful than a gunshot, I've heard some say. Even so, they also have poison on them. I call them Fatayl and you'll see why. I'm looking forward to your reaction this time, Wade. Don't disappoint me like yesterday will ya?"

Rose selected a small needle before piercing it into his shoulder. It stung but not as much as the knife lacerations from yesterday. However, he could feel the poison worming its way into his blood and he slowly started to burn from the inside out. His muscles quickly started spasming and it felt like he couldn't breathe any air. When the pain started to steadily slow down, he could feel another needle enter his other shoulder and the agony resumed.

"Arghhhhhhhhh!"

Wade couldn't resist screaming through his teeth as more needles stabbed into his back. Meanwhile, throughout the suffering he endured, Rose smiled and laughed with a beautiful voice as if she was enjoying every scream he let out.

The needles started being inserted even quicker and Wade's body could no longer keep up with it. His instinct told him that this poison couldn't kill him and Rose's words merely verified that fact.

"Do you know why this poison is one of my favorites? It's not lethal. It just makes you want to die from all the excruciating pain you feel. Many poisons were combined to create this one unique poison. Even you can feel the pain the poison inflicts on your body. That's why it's one of my favorite torture methods."

Wade knew he was slowly building up resistance to the various poisons in his body. However, every second of suffering he endured gave him something in return. Finally, the needles stopped being placed in Wade's body, and instead, he heard something surprising.

"Rose. Stop playing with your toy and let's go. Remember, you have to see your little sister every once in a while."

A red-haired man appeared in the doorway as he called out to Rose with a smile.

"Fine. Next time, wait until I'm done breaking the man."

It appeared that Rose had a father and little sister.

'Since you seem to care about your family, Rose. The first thing I'll do when I get out of here is to kill them and make you feel the pain I felt, at least for the moment before I kill you.'

Wade's eyes burned as he stared at the receding backs of the father and daughter before the door closed in his face with a bang.

0