HER NEW JOB
257 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Here's the wine you ordered, gentlemen,” a girl was seen gently trudging toward a table full of men while serving the customers white wine. She was holding a serving tray filled with several glasses of white wine.

 

One of the drunk customers glanced at the new girl. “Oh, a new face. Babe, what do they call you?”

 

“Everyone calls me Ver…” the girl halted before she uttered her full name. ‘I shouldn’t tell my name to strangers. What if it causes a problem later?’ She thought about it and said no more.

 

The man exclaimed, “Ver? What an unusual name! So, Ver, where do you live?”

 

“Ah, I live around. Please excuse me. I have to serve other customers,” saying that, Veronica quickly left that room.

 

After coming out of the room, she leaned against the cold wall and let out a deep breath. ‘That was close,’ she thought. ‘I have to be more careful next time.’ She reminded herself to be careful and turned around to leave. However, she bumped into someone.

 

Veronica’s heart nearly flew out of her chest. Her legs almost gave out in nervousness. She panicked and quickly bowed to apologize, “I’m very sorry. It won’t happen again. Please forgive me.”

 

The man in front of her said nothing. He looked at her in silence for a while before letting out a low growl. “Hmm.”

 

Only after that man walked past her, did she raise her head again. She didn’t dare to look behind. She served a few more customers before excusing herself to take a short break.

 

However, she faced trouble even before she could fully enjoy this short break of hers.

 

While she was standing on the balcony to get some fresh air, someone grabbed her waist from behind. She yelped in surprise at the sudden assault.

 

In her panic, she lost her footing and her back clashed against another body. She looked behind only to find a drunk man standing too close for her comfort if she could say.

 

The man’s face was flushed and he smelt like the kind of drinks she just served to some guests. However, she hadn’t met this guy earlier while doing her task.

 

“Umm….” She shuddered in fear.

 

The man spoke in a slurred tone, “You girl… you are pretty enough to keep me company tonight. Come and join me for some fun.”

 

“W-wait…” She couldn’t finish her words before she was practically dragged by him. She frantically looked around but could not find anyone who could help her.

 

The man took her to an empty room and threw her onto the soft bed.

 

Her body bounced and her head jerked due to his harsh action. She winced. “Ow!”

 

Before she could say anything, that man hovered over her. His eyes looked hungry with lust. “Pretty girl, serve me well,” saying that, he began to pull at her clothes.

 

“Pl-please stop! Some… someone…” Veronica’s voice was shaking. She was so scared that she couldn’t even back away, let alone push him off of her. She had never faced a situation like this. Her breath hitched in her throat.

 

The guy suddenly paused and took a glass that was placed on the table beside the bed. Veronica froze as she saw him reaching out for the glass. She was wondering why he was suddenly interested in that glass.

 

The man threw her an evil smile and pushed the glass toward her.

 

Thinking that he was going to smash her head with that glass, she shut her eyes in fright. However, he pushed the glass toward her lips.

 

“Ung!” Veronica opened her eyes wide. She clamped her lips together so that she couldn’t drink that strong yet strangely smelling drink but that guy positioned himself in between her legs.

 

She gasped in shock. As her mouth opened, he forced the drink inside her mouth. She gulped down everything that was in the glass. After she was done drinking, he threw the glass on the floor. The bronze glass made a loud sound.

 

Tang!

 

“Cough! Cough!” Veronica felt like throwing up. The drink tasted sour and bitter. She coughed until she lost breath.

 

Feeling satisfied, the drunkard tried to kiss her face and lips but she kept pushing him and avoiding his face with all her might. The smell of wine made her want to puke. She tightly shut her lips, not letting him do as he pleased.

 

He was annoyed that she was resisting so much. Therefore, he grabbed her hands with his left hand and held them above her head. She did her utmost to pull away from that man's vice-like grip but her strength was nothing compared to his.

 

“Wa-wait… stop…” she pleaded pitifully to stop his action but he didn’t pay heed to her pleading. His greedy eyes were looking at her chest that was moving up and down vigorously as she breathed heavily.

 

With his free hand, he grabbed her cloth and pulled it with all his might. Her dress came tearing off with a rough ripping sound. Her skin was bare and her breasts popped out of the ripped dress in all their glory.

 

“!!!” Veronica’s eyes widened in horror. Her mouth was open yet she couldn’t even utter a single word, let alone scream. Tears formed in her eyes, threatening to fall. She had never felt so humiliated like this.

 

The guy grinned perversely. “Girl, you are gorgeous. Look at your pink nipples. They are all hard for me. So, you are just acting innocent when you are actually a lewd girl, aren’t you?”

 

“N-no…” she tried to protest but her voice was quivering uncontrollably. She didn’t know what to do. Her head was spinning from dizziness. It was as if the world around her was spinning endlessly.

 

The man didn’t listen to her. He leaned closer to her chest. He took one of her nipples in his mouth hungrily and pinched the other one with his free hand. Her nipple was being covered with his rancid saliva.

 

“Uh!” Veronica’s whole body trembled. The pain caused her to shut her eyes. Tears rolled from her eyes. She had no idea what horror was waiting for her.

 

 

 

1