Chapter 235 Kids get weapons of mass destruction
718 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The kids don’t really trust us. To be more specific, they don’t trust adults.

That’s to be expected. Adults were the ones who abducted them from their world, adults were the ones who later abandoned them, adults were the ones to call them failures, adults were the ones who indirectly sentenced them to an early death.

There are very few people who the S Class can trust, and only one of them can only visit every now and again. That person, Yuuki, also happens to be a psychopath. Shizue, the only other person they trusted, is now dead.

So yeah, it’ll be hard to get them to trust us. Other Rimuru doesn’t have any other ideas on how to change that other than being sincere and keep trying until he gets what he wants.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s a viable plan. It worked in the series, but honestly, it takes time that I would rather use on something else.

So I used the only method I know how to earn their trust.

Rimuru- “I have meat buns.”

And thus, we instantly gained their trust.

While they were gorging themselves, Other Rimuru and I explained our relation with Shizue. Or rather, Other Rimuru’s relation with Shizue, since I haven’t met this world’s Shizue yet.

Bringing out the Anti-Magic mask just sealed the deal.

Rimuru- “So Other Rimuru and I-“

Other Rimuru- “Stop calling me that.”

Rimuru- “-are here to deal with your magicule overload condition. Unfortunately, I'm leaving pretty soon, but Other Rimuru here-“

Other Rimuru- “Oi.”

Rimuru- “-can stay with you guys for much longer.”

This got the kids excited.

Ryota- “R-Really? You are really going to save us?”

Rimuru- “Yup.”

I toss the rest of the half-eaten meat bun into my mouth and stand up.

Rimuru- “Right, let’s get started.”

Gale- “Already!?”

Rimuru- “Yeah. As I said, I'm leaving soon. Help me set things up, my assistant!”

Other Rimuru- “Who are you calling your assistant!?”

Other Rimuru shoots back but he also stands up from his seat and starts pushing the student desks filling the room.

The kids soon finish off their meat buns and pitch in to help.

Very soon, all the tables and chairs are pushed to the side of the room, leaving a wide empty space in the middle.

Rimuru- “So basically I will be giving you something that you can help control your rampaging energy. It will be a source for you to channel your rampaging magicules into while also being a powerful “weapon” for you.”

Chloe raises her hand.

Rimuru- “Yes, Chloe-chan!”

Chloe- “Are you an idiot? Why are you giving children weapons?”

I cough and stumble backwards. Other Rimuru smiles smugly at me as if silently saying “I told you so”.

I take a few minutes to recover.

Rimuru- “Let’s… just get started already…”

Five humanoid figures, the Warframes, appear in the middle of the classroom.

(A/N: I won't bother explaining how they look, just look them up.)

With stone-cold fists and a titan's physique, Atlas bends rock to encrust and bulldoze through all challengers in his brawl. Champion of elemental earth, he manifests formidable ramparts, crushing boulders, and golem brethren to rampage his stomping grounds.

Mag is a Warframe based on magnetic force, a master manipulator of any material it can affect. With her, throwing around enemies and crushing them with their own armour is but mere child’s play.

Igneous as the burning sun, Ember's fiery rage engulfs her foes and scatters their cinders in the solar wind. Empress of elemental flame, scorch the land with her wildfires. Control her fury or fuel the heat to unleash destructive incineration, leaving charred corpses and ashes adrift in her scarlet sea.

Equipped with a diverse selection of arrows, deft hands, shroud of stealth and an exalted bow, the crafty Ivara infiltrates hostile territory with deception and diversion and eliminates threats with a shot from beyond.

Finally, Excalibur. The most majestic of them all, he weaves through entire armies with nothing but a sword created out of pure energy, yet leaving nothing but corpses with not a scratch on him. A swordsman of the highest order.

(A/N I just copy-pasted most of the descriptions of each Warframe from the wiki lol.)

No one says a word as the kids walk forward, drawn to their respective Warframe on an instinctual level.

Gale obviously chooses Atlas. Alice chooses Mag. Kenya chooses Ember. Ryota chooses Ivara. And finally, Chloe chooses Excalibur.

These were the ones I thought fit the best with each student taking into consideration their specialities.

Gale is an earth user, so that was an easy choice.

Alice is a “puppetmaster”, so I was torn between Mag and Nyx, but I thought the former was more in tune with Alice’s skillset.

Kenya likes using fire, so I gave him Ember. I thought about giving him Excalibur but decided not to.

Ryota was a tough one. I thought Valkyr would be a good choice since Valkyr has a sort of “rage mode”. Then I remember Ryota uses a bow and arrows, so I thought Ivara, a Warframe specialising in the bow, would be better. So yeah…

And finally, I chose Excalibur for Chloe because they both use swords.

… Yeah. That’s the only reason.

I mean, Chloe, later on, has a very wide skill set. Sure, she specialises in Time, but the only Time specialised Warframe that I know of is Protea, and she’s more of a gadget user. Besides, Excalibur is plenty strong, so it’s fine.

Rimuru- “Right, each of these Warframes is plenty strong, but it mostly depends on your magicule reserves. Though, at full power, it’s enough to go head to head against most Demon Lords, so you don’t have to worry.”

Still, no one says anything. I assume they’re still awed. I mean, they DO look pretty badass. I specifically made them in (what I consider to be) their best designs.

Atlas, Ember and Loki are in their Prime forms, Ivara is in her Deluxe Ivara Skathi Skin, and Excalibur is in his Umbra form.

Kenya- “… Why is mine a female though…”

I ignore him.

Eventually, the kids couldn’t hold themselves back anymore and touched the Warframes. Suddenly, they disappear as they were sent STRAIGHT TO THE SHADOW REALM-

*Cough*

I mean, they were sent into a separate space bound to their Warframes. While in that space, their minds will inhabit their Warframes and they can exit and enter the space at will.

Meanwhile, they will receive a sort of information package in their minds that’ll tell them how to use the damn things.

I also heavily implied the need to teabag any tough opponent after a win. I can just imagine Chloe in Excalibur teabagging Guy Crimson.

It’ll be glorious.

-----

Name: Rimuru

Race: Origin Slime

Protection: Crest of Space

Title: Highest Tier Spirit, Leader of the Monsters, Onii-chan, King of Avalon, Master of Headpats, Procrastinator King, The Nutcracker, socially awkward cringe slightly chuuni slime, True Dragon Slayer, Sensei, World's Strongest, Overpowered to a stupid degree, Mikoto's Equal, Non-Virgin

???: [Codex: Illyasviel]

Ultimate Skills: [Yahweh, God of Creation], [Odin, God of Runes], [Azathoth, God of Void (Alternative)]

Equipment: Yamato - Genesis

 

A/N: I'm finishing off the fanfic within the next few chapters.

I don’t think I can keep writing while keeping it entertaining. MC is OP as fuck now, and can literally snap any problems away, there’s nothing really entertaining in my fanfic other than the comedy and interactions between characters.

So I'll be posting the rest of the chapters immediately.

20