Chapter 10 Evolutions
5.1k 14 141
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

And so, a day passed. They were all still in their base evolutions the entire time but as soon as they woke up from their sleep, they changed entirely. All the goblins went to sleep and as soon as they woke up, they evolved.

What the fuck.

Well, this is a fantasy world, I shouldn’t be getting surprised at something like this. I mean I died, met a random omnipotent being, and got reincarnated. Furthermore, the ROB I met was a meat bun, of all things…

Is my life ok?

(A/N: HAHAHAHAHA no.)

Anyway, I digress. The goblins all evolved. Every one of them. The males evolved into Hobgoblins while the females evolved into Goblinas. Veldanava must have been high as shit when he was making the goblinas, I swear. I mean, who names them that? Just call them hobgoblins. No one is going to give a fuck.

There’s also the fact that they all looked less like my fingers post bathtime. Thank god. The males became more… average, I guess, with the females become more… average as well. I mean, this is already a major improvement.

Their bodies also grew similar in shape to a human, with a more pronounced effect on the females. Any by that I mean males have a more muscled body while the females… heheh…

There’s no change to their evolutions from their canon forms. Even Rigurd got his jacked body in the end. Let’s just say he was making lots of poses, the majority of them being Jojo poses.

Who told him those… WAS IT THE MEAT BUN!?

But yeah, MOST of their evolutions stayed the same. I say this because… well…

Ranga- “Master!”

A giant wolf appears in front of me, wagging his tail. Obviously, you can easily infer that this should be Ranga. There’s a problem with that though…

He’s white.

No, I mean… seriously. His fur is snow white. There are some black streaks here and there, along with a black star on his forehead, making for a beautiful pattern on his coat, but… What happened?

<<Notice. The individual Ranga has evolved from a Direwolf into a Blink Wolf, a space attributed evolution.>>

Ah, I see…

.

.

.

THIS DOESN’T EXPLAIN ANYTHING!

And so, [Great Sage] told me more about what happened. OG Rimuru was named by Veldora and thus gained divine protection relating to storms, being the Crest of the Storm. But…

I don’t have that.

Rather, I have my original crest, being the Crest of Space. And thus, the wolves have no outside influence to evolve into Tempest Wolves, their canon evolution.

Instead, they took on my spatial attributes and evolved into Blink Wolves, a space type wolf evolution.

*Sigh*…

Well, what’s done is done. Honestly, they look kinda cool… It’s not just Ranga, all of the wolves in his pack have evolved into blink wolves. And a trait they all have is their white fur and black markings. They also have black fur around their necks, like a mane. Each wolf has different markings as well, making it much easier to tell them apart.

Well, only Ranga has the star pattern on his head.

But hold on, are blink wolves a new species? I mean, the space attribute is pretty rare, so having a wolf evolve with its influence…

<<Unknown.>>

I guess even [Great Sage] doesn’t know everything. Oh well, I don’t care.

If there’s one thing I'm a little sad about… it’s that Ranga don’t have horns. It’s a bit of a shame. I'm not entirely a fan of horns, because I do not wish to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy. But even so…

Rimuru- “They fit him quite well. A shame.”

Can't have everything I guess.

And so, I immediately shifted my attention on what to do from now on. The population in this village practically doubled, with the addition of the wolves. Housing and food are a bit of a problem, but the most immediate one is…

*Wipes bloody nose*

Their clothes need to be changed. The goblinas are showing their assets and it’s quite… stimulating.

(A/N: Jk MC can't have a bloody nose because he no longer has blood. *Flips off harem anime logic*)

They have pieces of cloth wrapped around their private areas and… yeah. That’s about it.

The food situation on the other hand is doing quite well. With the newly teamed up goblins and wolves, hunting for food became all the easier. They used to settle on berries and nuts from foraging, but now that they can hunt stronger things, they always have a bit of meat on their plates now.

Because of this, before the day was over, a pile of food is already collected. They immediately offered their spoils to me, but I told them that I can't eat. Or rather, I do not need to. I don’t need food to survive, and without any taste buds, eating for the sake of enjoyment is meaningless as well.

*Flashback to meat bun left in the cave*

*Cries internally*

The goblins were pretty devastated. They did that whole collapse onto their hands and knees with dramatic music in the background and shit.

Their housing did that as well.

*Woosh~~~*

*CREAK!* *SNAP!* *COLLAPSE!*

… It has not gotten ANY better whatsoever. I tried teaching them HOW to build houses and stuff, but… well, it turns out I'm a shit teacher. Under my instruction, they accidentally built a shelf.

What the fuck.

So yeah, lesson learned, I can't teach. It’s good to know.

It was during this time that I saw that they were becoming a little, should we say, cocky. They became confidant, and that’s a good thing. But at the rate they’re going, they will eventually feel like nothing can hurt them.

And so I quickly set down some rules. It’s the same one that OG Rimuru made.

Rimuru- “First rule: Don’t fight each other. You’re friends, deal with differences peacefully by talking them out. Second rule: Do not look down on other species. Once you evolved, you grew stronger, but there are still a LOT of monsters out there that can wipe the floor with you. Always remember that.”

As for the third rule, I added something to it.

Rimuru- “Third rule: Do not show hostility to human beings UNLESS they do so first. If they do, try to detain them, but if it’s not possible without sacrifices, you have permission to kill.”

OG Rimuru made a rule to not kill any humans. His subordinates did their best to adhere to that rule, and as a result, when Tempest was attacked by Farmus, they couldn't use their full strength unless they risk killing them. As a result, Shion and many others died.

So I changed that rule. I don’t care about how I look to other people, I will kill humans if they want to kill me. In the end, I was a modern human, so I still have an aversion to killing in general. But I know. In this world, it’s survival of the fittest.

Even more so for a monster like me.

-----

Name: Rimuru

Race: Origin Slime (Highest Tier Spirit)

Protection: Crest of Space

Title: None

Ultimate Skills: [Illya, Heaven's Feel]

Intrinsic Skills: [Infinite Regeneration] [Universal Shapeshift] [Universal Sense]

Unique Skills: [Great Sage] [Predator] [Limited Creation] [Rune Master]

Extra Skills: [Control Water] [Lord's Ambition] [Thought Communication]

Common Skills: [Poisonous Breath] [Paralysis Breath] [Sticky Thread] [Steel Thread] [Drain] [Ultrasonic Wave] [Body Armour] [Keen Smell]

Tolerances: [Resist Temperature] [Resist Melee Attack] [Cancel Pain] [Resist Electricity] [Resist Paralysis]

 

A/N: Ok guys I am honestly very confused on what to do. First off, right now I need a love interest. So I'm holding a poll right here right now. These are the love interests I'm willing to write. Take your pick.

Mikoto Misaka (Adding my vote right now)

Shizu

Shuna

Milim (A bit uncomfortable, but I'm willing to write.)

I dont really wanna write Shion, not exactly a fan. Sorry!

A heads up, they will be fukin.

But still, I REALLY wanna write Mikoto, she my waifu after all. For now, things can still be a little flexible, but VERY soon I will lock in and wont change it again. If there's not a big difference, I will still write Mikoto. No, I'm not writing harem.

Let me know if I missed anything!

Love interests?
  • Mikoto Misaka Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Shizu Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Shuna Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Milim Votes: 8 28.6%
Total voters: 28 · This poll was closed on Apr 21, 2021 12:53 AM.
141