Chapter 25 Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh…
3.5k 6 103
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well, after talking with each other a bit more, Mikoto decided to finally get out of bed. Now that I think about it, it’s a bit late, already around 9 am according to [Great Sage]…

Holy shit I'm already considering 9 am late!? What is going on!? Does this mean I'm living a productive life now!? Nooooooooooooo!

But alas, there is no one I can vent my woes to without looking fucking stupid.

Top 10 saddest anime moments.

Anyway, the day continued, and I just wandered around the village overseeing everything going on and trying to look like I'm actually doing something. Why? Well, that’s because a certain electromaster is constantly following me around.

Rimuru- “Uhm, Misaka-san… Why are you following me?”

Mikoto- “Hmm? Well, I don’t exactly have anything else to do now, so…”

Rimuru- “Fair point…”

We continued walking around the village with Mikoto offering random pointers here and there from her modern-day perspective while I myself constantly attempt to keep up with her by spouting my own wisdom.

*Sigh* This is tiring…

I ended up resorting to talking to her. I think it’s pretty obvious that I used to be human by now, so I decided to tell her about my past life. NOT EVERYTHING THOUGH! I simply told her I used to be a human and that I used to be from Earth as well, just not the same one.

Rimuru- “You know the multiverse theory, right? It’s like that.”

Mikoto- “Heeh…”

She seems pretty interested, so I tell her more about my world.

Rimuru- “We don’t have espers or magicians or anything like that. On the other hand, my world’s culture is very advanced. We have all kinds of manga, anime, hent-“

*Spark*

Rimuru- “*Cough* Well, you get the idea…”

I also told her about my life as an otaku neet. I didn’t tell her everything about me though, I didn’t tell her that my world has this world and her world written as the very same anime and manga I just talked about. I also didn’t tell her about my meeting with ROB, nor about my ultimate skill.

I want to tell her eventually, but I'm not an idiot. I don’t know if, just like this world, this Mikoto is from an AU Toaru world as well. I wouldn’t know if she’s actually a black-hearted woman. So, I keep my trump cards a secret.

She saw me use [Limited Creation] for the meat bun and also saw the runes on her bracelet, so she’s aware of [Rune Master] and [Limited Creation]. Should I have been more prudent in hiding it from her… Nah. I'll be using them often, so…

She also decided to tell me how her life went. It’s the life of a normal school girl for the majority of it disregarding the extreme amount of experiments she went through. It wasn’t anything too harmful, though, just some tests, you could say.

It was only in recent years when she started fighting more and getting more combat experience under her belt.

While she was talking, she started getting this… distant look in her eyes. Probably reminiscing about her world…

Rimuru- “You know what? How about we take a dip in the hot spring!”

Mikoto- “You have a hot spring?”

Mikoto shows a surprised expression. Yes, you heard it right, a hot spring. I remembered there was a hot spring somewhere in the area in canon, so I sent some goblins to search for likely spots before heading there myself and confirming if there’s a source there.

On the third try, we hit the jackpot.

The hot spring itself isn’t anything fancy right now, but it's something.

Mikoto immediately agrees and I followed along. We had a small changing room off to the side. The hot spring itself isn’t separated by gender yet, so the males and females have their own separate time.

Everyone is still working right now, so it’s empty, however.

Mikoto- “Uhm… Rimuru… What are you doing?”

Rimuru- “Hmm? Obviously, I'm preparing to enter the-“

Mikoto- “Didn’t you say that the hot spring isn’t separated by gender yet? Hmm?”

Menacing characters appear out of nowhere behind Mikoto as her hair casts a shadow over her eyes as she smiles at me with closed eyes.

Rimuru- “W-w-well, you see, I'm genderless, so-“

Mikoto- “Rimuru.”

*Spark*

*Gulp*

Rimuru- “Y-yes?”

Mikoto- “Get out.”

.

.

.

And so, I find myself sitting in the corner drawing circles with my slime tentacle hand thingy.

I shouldn’t have told her I was a male in my last life…

I look behind to see Mikoto entering the changing room with a slight smile on her face. I smile as well.

It’s good to see that she’s back to normal.

A while later…

Mikoto and I decide it’s finally time to experiment on her new Unique Skills.

[Harmony] and [Limit Break].

We messed around with them a lot over the next few days.

[Limit Break], as expected, allowed her to go above her natural limits. Surprisingly, this isn’t limited to just her esper ability, this also includes her physical ability.

When I learned of that, I was scared as fuck.

I mean, what if she goes bald?

But then I learned that it doesn’t change her physical appearance no matter what.

Mikoto was angry and a bit disappointed when she learned of that. She was also staring at her chest while that happened, so I'm not sure what she’s disappointed about.

And although it isn’t confirmed, [Great Sage] also mentioned that this skill doesn’t completely remove her natural limits, it just breaks past them and increases said limit to unknown heights.

Now, [Harmony] on the other hand… It’s a surprising one. Basically, it’s like Shizu’s [Deviant] in that it can fuse things, except different.

For [Deviant], it’s permanent. For [Harmony], however, it’s only temporary. HOWEVER. It can fuse completely opposite things, like fire and water. The most prominent thing it can do is it can let Mikoto use both her Esper ability  and Magicules.

Not only that, the things she Harmonised boost the quality of each other.

This means that Mikoto can use magicules to increase the firepower and control of her Electromaster ability.

Right now, both Mikoto and I are standing in front of a VERY large rock formation… except, you know, it’s FUCKING OBLITERATED.

And it’s still smoking. This is a 20-meter high piece of solid rock. Its top half is shattered and there’s a hole right through the centre from the top right to the ground under it.

Rimuru- “… That lightning strike… it’s a bit too powerful, isn’t it?...”

Mikoto- “… Mmm…”

We’re still absentmindedly staring at the smoking rock formation as Rigurd runs up to me from behind us. We weren’t that far away from the village, and I had runes absorb the sound of the lightning strike Mikoto made, so no one was alerted.

Rigurd, however, seems a bit flustered. Did the runes fail or something?

Rigurd- “Rimuru-sama! We have received a report from Rigur and the security team! It seems they’ve discovered suspicious individuals in the forest!”

Rimuru- “Monsters?”

Rigur- “No, it seems they’re humans.”

Oh…

-----

Name: Rimuru

Race: Origin Slime

Protection: Crest of Space

Title: Highest Tier Spirit

Ultimate Skills: [Illya, Heaven's Feel]

Intrinsic Skills: [Infinite Regeneration] [Universal Shapeshift] [Universal Sense]

Unique Skills: [Great Sage] [Predator] [Limited Creation] [Rune Master]

Extra Skills: [Control Water] [Lord's Ambition] [Thought Communication] [Shadow Motion] [Cloud Step] [Language Comprehension] [Control Wind] [Far Sight] [Snipe] [Silent Movement] [Evasion] [Reinforcement] [Greater Prediction] [Hinder Senses] (+14 more)

Common Skills: (There's a fuck ton, I'm not writing this.)

Tolerances: [Resist Temperature] [Resist Melee Attack] [Cancel Pain] [Resist Electricity] [Resist Paralysis] [Resist Earth] [Resist Water] [Resist Wind] [Resist Spiritual Attack] [Resist Holy Attack] [Resist Ranged Attack] (+7 more)

 

A/N: Sheeeeeeeeeeeesh

MC: Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

AN: Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

MC: Sheeeeeesh

AN: Sheeeeeeeeeeeesh

MC: Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

*Meanwhile, off the the side*

Meat Bun ROB: *Whispering* What the fuck...

Let me know if I missed anything.

https://discord.gg/34aq3s9w

103