Chapter 27 No panties
3.5k 9 109
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I find Shizu standing on a grassy hill next to a tree staring at the sunset. I bounce up to her, wanting to talk to her, but she quickly notices me, and without turning around, she asks me a question.

Shizu- “Mr Slime, that line you were trying to say… it was from a game, wasn’t it? ‘I'm not a bad slime.’”

As expected, she noticed me. It could’ve been [Magic Sense], but I'm putting my money on the bouncing sound effects I have. Whenever I bounce around I have this weird sound effect. I asked [Great Sage] what it was but even it was stumped.

As expected of my meat bun form, it contains secrets even [Great Sage] doesn’t know.

I bounce up to Shizu and she picks me up while I was thinking about such things. She carried me in her arms and she continued talking. Honestly, I've been carried like this more than just a few times, but Mikoto never did. Is she still conscious about my gender?

Shizu- “Are you from Japan?”

Rimuru- “Hmm, I guess you could say that. Not entirely though…”

I mean, I have both memories from Satoru Mikami and myself, and ‘Daniel’ never went to Japan.

Shizu- “You only lived there for some parts of your life then?”

Rimuru- “Yeah.”

Something like that, I guess…

Shizu takes off her mask at this point and I get a full view of her face. And…

Ofuu…

The elves at Night Butterfly are beautiful, sure, but Shizu here… Wow… If I didn’t have Mikoto I probably would’ve been smitten right here and now. She’s a perfect 10/10. Her flawless face and black eyes that seem to shine…

Jesus christ I need to get laid.

As an aside, Mikoto herself is a 9/10, with the elves being an 8/10. And for comparison, those supermodels from my world would be a 6-7/10.

Anime girls are on a whole nother level, no wonder there are so many hentai doujins out there…

Shizu and I kept talking with each other, sharing stories of how we came here. I couldn't exactly say I choked on a fucking meat bun and collapsed, so I gave her Mikami Satoru’s story of getting stabbed. After that, I found myself here…

Shizu decided to explain that she was a Summon. In this world, summoned beings are expected to serve as living weapons to the country that summoned them. Summoned beings always contain a Unique Skill. Well, unless their bodies are too immature to generate one, in which case their magicules…

Moving on, in this world where wars are won over quality rather than quantity, those summoned beings are a trump card. Directly after their summoning, summoned beings are engraved with a curse to force them to obey their summoners.

Mikoto is also a summoned being but I never used any kind of curse or seal or anything of the sort that can act as some sort of control over her free will.

Taking pity on Shizu, I decided to take a page out of OG Rimuru’s book and use [Thought Communication] to share my, or rather Satoru’s memories of Japan with her.

I've never been to Japan, remember?

Halfway through, Shizu’s magicules begin to go wild and she drops me while clutching her chest.

<<Report. Individual Shizue Izawa’s magicules are going berserk. Greater Spirit Ifrit is likely attempting to take control… Confirmed, rampaging magicules are calming down.>>

Rimuru- “… Are you ok?”

Probably a dumb fucking question, but it’s the only thing I could say.

Shizu- “I'm ok… probably…”

She smiles at me and puts on her mask, but I can't bring myself to smile back. I think to myself for a bit before opening my mouth once again.

Rimuru- “I… scanned your body. You have a spirit inside you, right?”

Shizu freezes for a moment. Although I knew this information beforehand, I didn’t lie, with [Universal Perception] and support from [Illya, Heaven’s Feel], scanning her body like that is simple.

Shizu- “… Mmm, I do. Well, there’s not much I can do about it. Despite how I look, I'm quite old. My control over the spirit is weakening, and this magic sealing mask is only holding it back for now.”

I open my mouth to speak again, but I hesitate. I don’t say anything, I just look at her.

Shizu- “Something wrong?”

I decide to speak.

Rimuru- “Tomorrow, 2 days at the latest… that will be your limit. That spirit will break free and take over your body at that point.”

Shizu freezes for a moment, before sighing.

Shizu- “… *Sigh*… Is that so…”

Rimuru- “You’re not… I don’t know, angry? Frustrated? Scared?”

Shizu- “I long expected this to happen, I just didn’t know it would be so soon. I don’t doubt you. It’s a shame though, my journey will have to stop here…”

Disappointment laces Shizu’s voice. She turns to continue looking at the setting sun which is almost gone by now.

Rimuru- “I can help you through. I can completely seal away that spirit while letting you retain its power. I can give you a new body to reincarnate into.”

Shizu, however, surprisingly shakes her head.

Shizu- “It just means that it wasn’t meant to be. I don’t want to run away from this.”

Rimuru- “But don’t you want to live?”

Shizu- “I do. But… I don’t, at the same time. My memories… they’re… unwanted. I have nothing but spite for this world, but for some reason, however, I don’t hate it. Maybe because everything around me just reminds me of that man.”

I don’t say anything. Shizu also stops talking. We both turn our attention to the horizon. And just as the sun completely sets…

Rimuru- “Then, for these final couple of days… stay here. Enjoy your life.”

I turn around and start bouncing away, not wanting to hear her reply. This is my way of telling her I'm not taking “daga kotowaru” for an answer, regardless of how much she enjoys telling people who she thinks is strong “no”.

As I bounce along I notice Mikoto leaning against the tree off to the side. She looks at me with squinted eyes.

Rimuru- “Uhm… is something wrong?”

She hesitates. Her cheeks redden and she shuffles around.

I wait for her to speak, but then I notice that…

Mikoto- “… Can… I hold you?”

Ah, so that’s what she wanted. Well of course you can! Maybe she saw Shizu holding me and wanted to do that too. I mean, my form is quite nice to the touch.

I go to reply, but instead of voicing my consent, I instead voice whatever was last on my mind.

Rimuru- “I can see under your skirt from this angle.”

.

.

.

*Spark*

Nigerundayo!

But it’s such a shame she only wears biker shorts…

-----

Name: Rimuru

Race: Origin Slime

Protection: Crest of Space

Title: Highest Tier Spirit

Ultimate Skills: [Illya, Heaven's Feel]

Intrinsic Skills: [Infinite Regeneration] [Universal Shapeshift] [Universal Sense]

Unique Skills: [Great Sage] [Predator] [Limited Creation] [Rune Master]

Extra Skills: [Control Water] [Lord's Ambition] [Thought Communication] [Shadow Motion] [Cloud Step] [Language Comprehension] [Control Wind] [Far Sight] [Snipe] [Silent Movement] [Evasion] [Reinforcement] [Greater Prediction] [Hinder Senses] (+14 more)

Common Skills: (There's a fuck ton, I'm not writing this.)

Tolerances: [Resist Temperature] [Resist Melee Attack] [Cancel Pain] [Resist Electricity] [Resist Paralysis] [Resist Earth] [Resist Water] [Resist Wind] [Resist Spiritual Attack] [Resist Holy Attack] [Resist Ranged Attack] (+7 more)

 

A/N: Get clickbaited.

MC: Haha, look at these horny sods, thinking they can read a scene where MC sees a girl not wearing anything underneath.

AN: I know right? Im such a prankster.

MC: HAHAHAHA

AN: HAHAHAHA

MC: ...

AN: ... 

MC: I also wanted to see that...

AN: Same... *Sniff*

ALSO! It seems a lot of you guys dont like MC simping over Mikoto, so I will try to tone it down. I personally didnt mind, but I guess it was only because Mikoto is my waifu. So yeah. I apologise for the frustration some of you guys must have felt.

Let me know if I missed anything.

https://discord.gg/krDRKWcf

109