Chapter 84.5 Cosplay (except better)
1.8k 11 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Illya- “So? What are we here for, Onii-chan?”

Rimuru- “My defence needs work.”

Illya- “Oh, yeah, I got it. Let’s get started then.”

Illya immediately understood what I'm trying to do. I mean, she’s incredibly smart, figuring out my goals should be as simple as breathing. I'm sure she already had an idea of what I needed but only asked me to confirm.

Illya closes her eyes before her entire body begins to glow. Immediately after, she turned into motes of light. The motes of light flew around my body before sinking into my chest.

Suddenly, my body shines, hiding behind a veil of bright rainbow light. Like a dance, my body moves automatically and my clothes disappear. From the veil of rainbow light covering me, fabric forms around my arms, legs, and then my torso.

The light does down, and I find myself standing in the middle of the experimental site… in a magical girl costume.

Rimuru- “WHAT THE FUCK!?”

I throw the magical girl stick in my hand onto the ground and attempt to tear the costume off. I failed.

Years pass and I'm still wearing the magical girl costume. Kids love me and I became known worldwide as the Magical Girl Rimuru.

I hate my life.

The end.

 

A/N: This is a joke chapter I made for fun. An official chapter is coming out soon, dont worry.

42