Chapter 90.5
1.4k 6 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A while back…

Milim was standing to the side while Shizu is currently in the middle of a demonic ceremony. They are in a large dark room with a menacingly glowing magic circle in the centre. In the middle of that circle is an unconscious Gobuta.

Shizu- “Nyaaaaaaa!”

Saying something in the language of demons- I mean, in the language of cats, the magic circle brightens and a blood-red fog begins to gather in the middle, above the unconscious Gobuta.

Milim, with centuries of experience, is unable to decipher the magic circle. But she doesn’t care, and just continues watching with excitement shining in her eyes.

The fog compresses and begins to form something physical. It turns white before small patches of blue begin to form around the edges. The blob shifts, morphing into a more detailed figure.

The white fog turns more ‘fluffy’ and begins to look more like fur. Two long ears appear on top of its ‘head’. Its fur along its tail and back of its head becomes even more pronounced. Its small eyes open, revealing a lavender colour. And finally, a mini cloak appears around its neck. It looks like a small squirrel.

???- “Fou!”

Milim- “Kyaaaa! What is this!? It’s so cute!”

Milim screams and Shizu just nods.

Unfortunately, Gobuta wakes up at this moment and the magic circle disappears. Fou will now return back to its world after a small moment, making it sad, drawing Milim’s and Shizu’s anger towards Gobuta.

*BOOM!*

???- “Oh no! Shizu and Milim have teamed up and are committing several acts of arson!”

 

AN: Burn Gobuta at the stakes.

MC: Indeed. How dare he do that. I should crucify him.

AN: Indeed you should. In the meantime...

*Uses powers of author to make Fou appear in Author Notes*

Fou: FOU!

AN: I will enjoy the fluff.

MC: Oh, lemme join...

AN: Aight.

Let me know if I missed anything.

https://discord.gg/bxN73QgW

43