Chapter 100 Nutcracker reappearance and rickroll
1.4k 7 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Phobio is in a half-dead state lying on the ground in front of me. On his chest is a gross pulsing tumour-like thing. That thing is Charybdis.

Rimuru- “[Gluttony].”

I activate my ultimate skill and consume Phobio. Illya, who is back in Avalon, messages me through [Thought Communication].

Illya- ‘I've received him, Nii. Charybdis is over 90% fused with Phobio, but it should be easy to separate them.’

Rimuru- ‘Thank you. Just send him back when you’re done.’

Although Illya is unable to use some of my skills to their full potential when not fused with me, she can use some more passive aspects of those skills, such as [Gluttony]’s stomach. It’s kind of like a shared inventory space between both of us.

And so, after consuming Phobio with [Gluttony], Illya can immediately begin separating the two even if she is halfway across the world.

Illya- ‘I'm done~!’

Rimuru- “Barely 5 seconds passed though!?”

I unintentionally speak my thoughts out loud. Is it supposed to be this quick?

Illya- ‘Onii-chan, I am a Manas. Something like this is a matter of course.’

Touche.

After thanking Illya one more, I end the conversation and spit Phobio back out from my stomach.

It sounds gross, but it’s much less unsettling if I do it in my slime form, or at least transform a part of my body into a slime. If I did it in my human form… I don’t wanna think about it, thank you. Let’s move on.

On the ground is a brand spanking new Phobio, still unconscious on the ground but quickly waking up. The Charybdis part is isolated in my stomach for later. I want to absorb its skills, but not now.

Phobio- “Ugh…”

Seeing that Phobio is about to wake up, I ponder for a bit.

Rimuru- “Should I take this chance to mess with him?”

But then I think…

Rimuru- “Why I'm even asking.”

And so I invoke [Scathach] to produce a set of runes. I quickly write those runes in the air using my magicules before flicking them into Phobio’s head.

Phobio- “W-where am I…? What happened…?”

Phobio holds his head as he wearily opens his eyes and looks around. What he sees… is a pure white space that stretches on infinitely.

He continues to look around aimlessly, wondering where he is. It’s a bit amusing, but I think it’s time to move to the next part.

Rimuru- “Hello, my child. Welcome to heaven.”

Hearing a voice, Phobio snaps his head around in my direction, lowering his body and getting ready for a fight.

Phobio- “Where am I!? And who… or rather, what are you?”

Phobio begins talking with a confidant's voice, now wanting to show any weakness. However, he quickly realises something’s wrong when he realises that the person he is looking at… is a pure white figure made completely out of light.

It’s not a glaring light, but a light that is gentle on your eyes. However, this light veils any physical traits, only revealing my humanoid figure. Everything else is obscured.

Well, this is all just in his head. In fact, we’re still in the forest and I'm not actively hiding my identity at all. It’s because of the rune sequence I flicked into Phobio’d head, it projects an illusion in his mind.

Hearing his question, I smile. He can't see it, fuck you I don’t care.

Rimuru- “Me? Well, I guess you can call me God.”

I'm sure you all know where I'm going with this now.

Rimuru- “As for you, you have died.”

Phobio- “God? I died? What kind of bullshit are you spitting now!?”

Of course, he didn’t accept it. It’s to be expected, he isn't cultured like the rest of my kind…

Rimuru- “Whether you believe me or not is completely up to you. But you should calm down and think. What do you remember doing last?”

Hearing my voice that contains both compassion and authority, Phobio decides to heed my advice and begins to think.

Phobio- “I remember… making a campfire in the middle of the day…”

I still never found out why they did that.

Phobio- “Then two masked majin appeared… Charybdis… Rimuru…! Oh no, what have I done!?”

Phobio eventually recalls his moments as Charybdis. But I had Illya fiddle with his memories a bit so he only remembers the events as they should have in canon, instead of his several deaths and revivals for our entertain- *Cough!* training.

Rimuru- “It’s ok. You’ve had a tough life. But it’s fine now.”

Phobio- “What!? No! I have to go back! I need to report back to Carrion-sama. I also have to apologise to that slime!”

Rimuru- “Shhh… I understand… you must be really tired…”

Phobio- “Listen to me!”

Rimuru- “You’re gonna go to heaven and you’ll be able to watch the clouds for all eternity.”

Phobio- “I DON’T WANNA WATCH ANY CLOUDS, GODDAMMIT!”

Rimuru- “Then you can reincarnate into another world with some wishes.”

Phobio- “SEND ME BACK!”

Rimuru- “Hmm…”

I place a finger over my lips and hum to myself, making it seem like I'm thinking. Phobio knows I'm the one in control here so he doesn’t speak out and patiently waits. It seems he really has gotten smarter… What a fearsome thing Mikoto’s lightning is…

Rimuru- “… Well, let’s talk in my office. I’ll see what I can do.”

A door appears to my right. I walk over and grasp its handle, twisting it and opening it. A veil of darkness hides the room on the other side, make it so you are unable to look in. I stand to the side and gesture inwards.

Rimuru- “After you.”

Phobio hesitates for a moment before he walks up to the door and steps through. I close the door after him, not bothering to follow. Inside, you can hear some muffled voices and music.

???- “Never… give you up… Never… let you down… Never gonna… around and… you…”

Phobio- “AHHHHHHH!!!”

A heartwrenching scream echoes out from within the door. I just nod my head and snap my fingers, dispelling the illusion. A few meters away, I find an unconscious Phobio sprawled on the ground foaming at the mouth.

Later…

Phobio- “Auh!”

With a gasp, Phobio shoots up into a sitting position, breathing heavily and looking around with fearful eyes. Seeing that he’s not in a white space, he breathes a sigh of relief.

Rimuru- “Hey, you. You’re finally awake.”

Realising he’s not alone, he snaps his head towards me. Seeing that I'm not a being made of light, he relaxes.

Rimuru- “So basically you turned into Charybdis and tried to destroy Avalon but I beat your ass so yeah.”

A simple explanation jogged Phobio’s memories, causing him to jump up before smashing his head into the ground in a kowtow.

Phobio- “I'M SORRRYYYYY!!!”

Rimuru- “Apology accepted.”

Phobio- “I know you won't forgive me so easily, but I've done this out of my own violation! Carrion-sama had nothing to do with thi- Eh? You’ll forgive me?”

Rimuru- “Haha! Trust me, what you pulled wasn’t anything serious. Although I would like a favour from you…”

Phobio- “Anything!”

Rimuru- “Great! Stand up with your legs apart.”

With a disarming grin that could match Uncle Iroh, I speak out my condition to an unsuspecting Phobio.

*Crack!*

That day, Gabil and Vesta gained a new comrade.

A full potion and a memory wiping rune talisman later, I sent Phobio on his way.

-----

Name: Rimuru

Race: Origin Slime

Protection: Crest of Space

Title: Highest Tier Spirit, Leader of the Monsters, Onii-chan, King of Avalon, Master of Headpats, Procrastinator King, The Nutcracker

Manas: [Manas: Illyasviel]

Ultimate Skills: [Belzebuth, Lord of Gluttony] [Ahura Mazda, Lord of Creation] [Scathach, Lord of Runes]

Unique Skills: [Spatial Ruler]

Intrinsic Skills: [Infinite Regeneration] [Universal Shapeshift] [Universal Sense] [Enhanced Replication] [Universal Thread]

Extra Skills: [Lord's Ambition] [Thought Communication] [Control Particles] [Control Natural Elements]

Resistances: [Cancel Pain] [Resist Melee Attack] [Cancel Natural Elements] [Cancel Ailments] [Resist Spiritual Attack] [Resist Holy Attack]

Equipment: Yamato, [Raphael] Skill Orb, Limiter Ring

 

A/N:

We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

MC: *Dissapears into ashes infinity war style*

Let me know if I missed anything.

https://discord.gg/Yt4kKTSR

45