Chapter 113 Blumund
1.2k 12 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Illya- “Are we there yet?”

Rimuru- “No.”

Illya- “Are we there yet?”

Rimuru- “No.”

Illya- “Are we there yet?”

Rimuru- “Yes.”

Illya- “Really!?”

Rimuru- “No.”

Illya- “Tch…”

It seems Illya inherited my hate for travelling. It doesn’t really help that she’s a supercomputer that can calculate the odds of which card she’s going to draw next for Uno and easily determine the optimal path she needs to take to win, making the game boring as hell.

Mikoto also used her full computational powers to do the exact same thing so I lost 10 times in a row since I can't calculate things as fast as them. Because of this, I was forced to do the next best thing…

Cheat.

I used [Universal Sense] to scan the deck and figure out the best way to win while occasionally creating the exact cards I need.

In the end, I had to throw away the deck and make a new one that’s immune to any scanning skills/magics, divination, clairvoyance, etc before we all started playing some kind of 5th Dimensional Uno. I also made the deck infinitely and randomly generate cards so there’s no calculating the odds.

But still, doing nothing but play Uno for so long gets boring. I could make other games for us to play but I don’t know any other games because I never had any friends to play them with, which led to our current situation.

Illya- “Are we there yet?”

Rimuru- “No.”

Illya- “Are we there yet?”

Rimuru- “No.”

This has been going on for the last 5 minutes.

Mikoto- “Don’t you know better than anyone else what our current location is?”

Even Mikoto is getting bored and decided to pass time by spinning a coin above her palm with her esper ability while snuggling up to me, the latter of which she’s doing it subconsciously.

Every time we’re in this position over the past few days, I always wrap my arms around Mikoto and at this point, she became so used to it that she’s no longer blushing or embarrassed and instead just focuses on something else. In this case, it’s controlling the coin.

Illya- “Mikoto, it’s not about me knowing, it’s about sending a message.”

Rimuru- “What message? To whom!?”

This girl is scaring me.

Speaking of which, both Illya and Mikoto are in charming outdoor casual clothes.

Illya is wearing a frilly light yellow shoulderless blouse that’s paired flawlessly with her bright orange skirt and white stockings.

Mikoto is wearing a loose grey summer hoodie with a light blue casual shirt underneath that just so happens to have a Gekota imprinted on it. For her lower half, she is wearing denim hot pants that show off her shapely legs and make me go ooh la la.

I’d simp for those legs any day.

*Cough*

Illya- “Are we there yet?”

Rimuru- “No.”

Illya- “We’re here.”

Rimuru- “No- Wait, what?”

Illya- “I said we’re here.”

Illya calmly says while pointing into the distance in the direction where Ranga is running.

There lying in all its glory is the Royal Capital of the Kingdom of Blumund. It’s a decently large fantasy city surrounded by high walls to ward off any outside attacks, mostly of monster origin.

The walls are by no circumstances as formidable, awe-inspiring, tall, thicc and/or mystical as Avalon’s, but they’re enough to shock some village boys.

And I'm not a village boy. In fact, I'm not even a boy, but that’s not the point.

The point is, these walls ARE SHIT GET BETTER SCRUB *Cough*

Rimuru- “Hey Ranga, you still have enough stamina for one final sprint?”

I pat Ranga’s white fur, signalling him to speed up.

Ranga- ‘Of course, Rimuru-sama! I'm barely breaking a sweat!’

Without any hesitation Ranga eagerly responds. I don’t even know why I asked, he could probably run at this speed for an entire week without rest, let alone the few days that he’s been running AND the sleep he gets when we stop at night to rest.

By the way, I turned into my slime form and snuck into Illya and Mikoto’s tent during the night. I got thrown out by a certain bashful Railgun both times, but it was worth it.

I got to be hugged by two girls in their sleep and listen to them mumble about how soft my slime form is.

And yes, Illya sleeps too. She doesn’t need it but she still can. Probably from my desire for her to live a human life.

I digress. Royal Capital.

Ranga sped up drastically and the city in the distance is rapidly approaching. I write a temporary concealment rune on Ranga so no one can see him or the figures sitting on his back.

*Thwoom*

Ranga phases through the walls, completely ignoring the line of people outside the walls waiting to enter through the gate.

Yes, it’s illegal. No, none of us care.

It’s not like it hurts anyone to do this and we just can't be fucked waiting in line. Besides, all of us, including Ranga, are excited about seeing a new city outside of Avalon.

As soon as we appear on the other side of the wall, we excitedly look around, taking in the sights. Immediately, a single word appears in all of our minds.

Everyone- “It’s average!”

Yes!

This is a normal fantasy city! Not the modern fantasy supercity of Avalon!

Rimuru- “Right! Let’s go to the adventurer's guild!”

Mikoto- “Eh? Why?”

Did she seriously just ask that?

Rimuru- “Tradition.”

I stare at Mikoto with a dead serious face.

Mikoto- “*Sigh*”

Mikoto sighs and raises her arms in defeat, a small smile gracing her lips. I hop off Ranga’s back and point in a random direction.

Rimuru- “Onwards!”

Illya- “Onii-chan, the adventurer’s guild is in this direction.”

Illya hops off Ranga’s back too and points in another direction, and without missing a beat, I point in that direction too.

Rimuru- “Onwards!”

Mikoto who was the last to hop off Ranga’s back wryly smiles at my actions and Ranga, who has shrunk his size, wags his tail while looking at me with sparkling eyes.

Ranga- ‘As expected of Master! Your shamelessness knows no bounds!’

Ignoring what he said, we all head off to register at the adventurer’s guild.

-----

Name: Rimuru

Race: Origin Slime

Protection: Crest of Space

Title: Highest Tier Spirit, Leader of the Monsters, Onii-chan, King of Avalon, Master of Headpats, Procrastinator King, The Nutcracker

Manas: [Manas: Illyasviel]

Ultimate Skills: [Belzebuth, Lord of Gluttony] [Ahura Mazda, Lord of Creation] [Scathach, Lord of Runes]

Unique Skills: [Spatial Ruler]

Intrinsic Skills: [Infinite Regeneration] [Universal Shapeshift] [Universal Sense] [Enhanced Replication] [Universal Thread]

Extra Skills: [Lord's Ambition] [Thought Communication] [Control Natural Elements] [Control Magic] [Control Gravity]

Resistances: [Cancel Pain] [Resist Melee Attack] [Cancel Natural Elements] [Cancel Ailments] [Resist Spiritual Attack] [Resist Holy/Demonic Attack]

Equipment: Yamato, [Raphael] Skill Orb, Limiter Ring

 

A/N: Unfortunately, I dont have any pics of Mikoto and Illya in their clothes. Their designs came straight from my imagination and I cant draw for shit.

MC: Fucker.

AN: Hey fuck you man, you get the see the real deal!

MC: Oh yeah that's true! Hahaha, sucks to be you guys! I'm talking to you, ya readers!

AN: Hey! Dont break the 4th wall!

MC: This is Author Notes, there is no 4th wall here.

AN: Oh, I forgot...

Let me know if I missed anything.

Also comment "Fuck you MC!"

https://discord.gg/2Z8UWWVq

44