Chapter 125 Jarvis
1.1k 5 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Right, I want to summon a demon and yeet it into the Iron Man body I have prepared. Let’s get started.

I crack my fingers (don’t ask how I can do that) and write down some temporary Demon Summoning runes with my foot.

… I now realise I didn’t actually need to crack my fingers.

Moving on.

Normally, you would also need to mutter a chant of some kind, but I don’t need to since the runes I get with [Scathach] are powerful enough on their own.

Well… I guess I might as well, just to add to the atmosphere. I mean, I'm summoning a demon. It’s the least I can do.

I carelessly lob the Iron Man body in the centre of the runes, much to Ramiris’ horror, before placing a finger on my chin and thinking for a moment.

What should I say?

The most demonic chant I can think of… Oh! I got it!

Rimuru- “Ohlah, me nombro is Jeff, grassy ass.”

Immediately after, the runes light up ominously and the summoning begins.

What did I say? Simple, I just said “Hello, my name is Jeff, thank you” in Spanish (Hola mi nombre es Jeff, gracias). I remember saying this once for my Spanish homework at home when all my furniture started floating and it seemed pretty demonic to me, so I just said it again here and… success.

I bet Shizu would be proud.

Meanwhile, back in Avalon, a certain Hellcat wakes up from her napping and stares towards the horizon in the direction Rimuru and his companions just so happen to be.

Shizu- ‘… I sense a disturbance in the force nya…’

She continues to stare for a little while longer… before ignoring it and going back to sleep.

Back to Rimuru…

Magicules that remind me of Diablo flows from my chest, down my right arm and into the runes surrounding the Iron Man body.

The runes glow even brighter, shimmering in an ominous red light as a demon answers my call from the spiritual world. It begins to possess the body as the fingers twitch every now and again.

After a few more seconds pass, the eyes of the armour light up in a surprisingly calm blue glow.

I lean over to Mikoto and whisper.

Rimuru- “Do demons normally have blue eyes? I thought red was more of their thing…”

You know, since red is a more sinister colour.

Mikoto just shrugs and shakes her head with a clueless expression, to which I match and look back towards the body as it smoothly stands up.

???- “A pleasure to meet you all. I came because I sensed familiar magicules that belong only to those of my colour lineage and I happened to be the strongest in the immediate area. I grew curious, and thus, I have answered your summons.”

The demon now possessing the Iron Man body bows humbly towards all of us. His voice sounds – not to be racist – British (cos they have all the best butler sounds). The accent is on point and his voice also sounds like the real deal.

Rimuru- “You’re perfect!”

As expected of Diablo, the ideal butler personality demon has arrived! This is the exact guy I wanted!

What’s that? What about Beretta?

.

.

.

Who’s Beretta? (A/N: Who’s Rem?)

Anywho, moving on.

Rimuru- “Right, your name will be Jarvis from now on.”

I mean, it’s a perfect name from him, is it not? He also sounds just like Jarvis from the movies.

Ramiris- “Ooh! What a good name!”

Ramiris also approves, clapping in joy as I feel a small amount of magicules flow into the demon, granting it the name Jarvis and giving it a power boost.

Its arc reactor in its chest glows slightly before dying down.

Jarvis- “Jarvis. That is my name. I shall serve you well to live up to your expectations!”

Jarvis says a bit emotionally. I forgot that giving names is a very special thing, so giving him a name right off the bat seems a bit impulsive… Oh well. I don’t care.

Rimuru- “Yeah, that’s nice and all, but… uhh… You’re serving her, not me.”

I say as I point in Ramiris’ direction. She places her hands on her hips and puffs her chest out as she raises her nose towards the sky in a haughty manner.

Jarvis looks in her direction before looking back at me and silently pointing at her, to which I just nod.

I can see the light die from its eyes.

Rimuru- “*Cough* Well, how about introductions.”

Ramiris- “Hai hai! Me first! *Ahem* I am the great Demon Lord Ramiris of the Labyrinth! Consider it an honour to serve me!”

Ooh, she did it without biting her tongue! I am in awe!

 I lightly clap my hands as I can see Jarvis convince himself that at least he’s going to serve a bona fide Demon Lord. Seeing our lack of reactions to her claim as a Demon Lord, he realises that she isn't exactly lying.

Meanwhile, my companions also begin to introduce themselves.

Illya- “I'm Illya, Onii-chan’s little sister!”

Illya says as she jumps on one of my arms, wrapping her arms around it. I just pat her head with my free hand as Mikoto steps forward and introduces herself.

Mikoto- “I'm Misaka Mikoto. Although Mikoto is my first name, not Misaka. You can just call me that.”

Mikoto has been living in this world so long that she’s now a little apathetic towards people she’s not really acquainted with calling her by her first name. At first, it was REALLY uncomfortable for her, but thankfully she got used to it.

Japanese and their damn language…

Ranga- ‘I am Ranga, one of Master’s most faithful servants!’

Ranga introduces himself while wagging his tail. Jarvis’ eyes that are looking at him show a hint of jealousy.

Oh boy, it seems he really doesn’t have many expectations of Ramiris.

Well, OG Beretta was like this too. Eventually, he came to enjoy serving Ramiris, so I'm not too worried about Jarvis betraying Ramiris.

*Cough* I mean, who’s Beretta?

Rimuru- “Actually, why don’t I do this…”

I lift the hand patting Illya’s head and extend my pointer finger towards Ramiris who is floating right next to me.

She looks at me curiously, wondering what I'm going to do before I touch Ramiris’ forehead with my finger.

Illya, immediately knowing what I'm trying to do, helps me through invoking the [Manas: Illyasviel].

Immediately after, the connection I have with Jarvis disappears and is instead transferred to Ramiris. This way, it’ll be as if Ramiris herself named him, but she doesn’t lose any magicules.

Smiling at the fairy that is now shocked to her very core with the new connection she has with the golem in front of her, I turn to Jarvis while resuming patting Illya’s head.

Meanwhile, Mikoto looks at Ramiris with an expression that says “I know what you’re going through…” and Ranga is jumping around, trying to catch the elusive fairies.

Rimuru- “How’s your body?”

Jarvis snaps out of his stupor before he flexes and rotates his arms around a bit.

Jarvis- “In all honesty, this is probably the best body I could ever ask for. I have an innate knowledge of its capabilities, but it will take some time to grow fully accustomed to utilising this body’s massive potential to its maximum capacity.”

Jarvis replies while forming plasma cannons with his hands before changing them to energy blades. Nanomachines are really something, huh…

-----

Name: Rimuru

Race: Origin Slime

Protection: Crest of Space

Title: Highest Tier Spirit, Leader of the Monsters, Onii-chan, King of Avalon, Master of Headpats, Procrastinator King, The Nutcracker

Manas: [Manas: Illyasviel]

Ultimate Skills: [Belzebuth, Lord of Gluttony] [Ahura Mazda, Lord of Creation] [Scathach, Lord of Runes]

Unique Skills: [Spatial Ruler]

Intrinsic Skills: [Infinite Regeneration] [Universal Shapeshift] [Universal Sense] [Enhanced Replication] [Universal Thread]

Extra Skills: [Lord's Ambition] [Thought Communication] [Control Natural Elements] [Control Magic] [Control Gravity]

Resistances: [Cancel Pain] [Resist Melee Attack] [Cancel Natural Elements] [Cancel Ailments] [Resist Spiritual Attack] [Resist Holy/Demonic Attack]

Equipment: Yamato, [Raphael] Skill Orb, Limiter Ring

 

MC: Should I make something like this for myself?

AN: Nah. You're OP as it is, you dont need an Iron Man armour.

MC: But it looks cool though.

AN: ... True. But you're a slime, do you really need it?

MC: ...

AN: ...

MC: TRUE! I COULD BECOME THE ARMOUR MYSELF!

AN: That's not what I was suggesting...

MC: AND I COULD HAVE MIKOTO WEAR ME.

AN: Calm down...

MC: AND THEN I COULD DO SOME TENTACLE HENTAI STUFF INSIDE!

AN: DO IT.

*Spark*

AN/MC: Eep!

Let me know if I missed anything.

https://discord.gg/ddJsnbqG

38