Chapter 148 Air and Light spirit
1.1k 10 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rimuru- ‘You did it, Illya!’

Illya- ‘Heh.’

I praise Illya in my mind which prompts a smug response from her.

Rimuru- “Right, who’s next!”

I turn around and look towards the rest of the students as Gale walked over with a renewed spring in his step.

Alice- “Oh oh! Me! Meeee!”

Before anyone else could say anything Alice’s hand shot into the air and she started screaming. The other students could only wryly smile as they decided to just concede to her.

So in the end, Alice went next.

Alice and I started walking to the centre of the light platform. Alice was pretty excited at first but slowly started becoming more hesitant. Or rather than hesitant, she became more nervous and scared. Of course, she tries to hide it and act tough like nothing’s wrong, but you can’t fool my eyes.

And so, I use my secret technique.

Slime Headpatting Style, 5th form…

Calming Pats.

I drop my hand on her head which immediately calms her down. I don’t say anything, but I smile confidently at her while staring into her pink eyes. Her nervousness disappears, and she smiles.

Illya- ‘Muuu…’

Illya pouts and I can feel two burning stares into my back.

What did I do to deserve this!?

*Sigh*

The things handsome people have to deal with…

Reaching near the centre of the platform where Ramiris is still hovering dumbfoundedly, Alice walks a couple of steps in front of me, standing right in the middle.

She takes a deep breath and kneels before clasping her hands in front of her chest and closing her eyes. Her eyelids tremble a bit, showing that she’s still a bit nervous. But even so, I can feel her trust in me.

Pink Lesser Spirits start to fall. As expected, she couldn’t call a Greater Spirit, just like in the anime. Unlucky, I guess. What I'm curious about is what kind of spirits are these guys? In the Light Novel, she called forth Air spirits but in the Anime, she called Space spirits.

[Belzebuth].

The spirits get absorbed and under Illya influence, a brand new Artificial Air Greater Spirit was born.

A bit of a shame, I was hoping for a new space spirit comrade…

(A/N: I just feel that Air would be a much better element for Alice, let me know what you guys think.)

I place my hand on Alice’s head again and with a soft pink glow, the spirit was successfully fused with the loli.

Yay! Saved a loli! Now I save the other and I can go to heaven!

Rimuru- “Done.”

I say a single word and Alice opens her eyes, now filled with so much emotion, mostly happiness and relief. She wipes her misty eyes as she tries to stand up from her kneeling position but she stumbles forward a bit.

Alice- “Rimuru- Ah!

Luckily I catch her.

Rimuru- “Are you good?”

Alice- “M-My legs feel a bit weak…”

Alice timidly says.

Deciding that this is the best course of action, I pick her up in a princess carry and walk her back to the rest of the students who are once again celebrating.

The stares and pouting of three girls are becoming even more painful. Deciding that I couldn’t take much more of that, I lower Alice down.

Alice- “*Chu!*”

Alice leans forward and lightly kisses my cheek before jumping out of my arms and running back.

Oshit.jpg

*Fwooosh!*

(MC has combusted into flames and fucking died, please stand by as we bring in another MC clone)

(Meanwhile, I, the Author, will temporarily write things from my perspective)

Kenya- “Alright! I'm next!”

But I don’t care as much so let’s just skip his scene.

Ryota- “M-My turn-“

Once again, I don’t care all that much.

Chloe- “Rimuru-sensei…”

And finally, it’s Chloe’s turn!

.

.

.

I'm joking. I’ll properly write them.

(MC POV)

Kenya- “Alright! I'm next!”

Kenya confidently stands in the centre of the platform, wondering what type of spirit will he get. But before he could even do anything, fragments of bright light appear.

Kenya- “Eh? I didn’t start praying yet though?”

Rimuru- “Don’t worry, this just means you called a genuine Greater Spirit,”

Kenya- “Oh is that so…”

Kenya’s confusion was blown away as the light particles begin to gather together. With another flash of light, a Greater Spirit appeared.

This one is the size of a human child. He looks humanoid too. He has wings of light hovering behind his back, not physically attached to his body. He has blonde hair and long ears like Ramiris, but he has sky blue eyes instead.

He also has cyan blue lines like a knockoff Emiya running over parts of his skin. Don’t ask me why.

Greater Light Spirit- “Hey! How are ya! I'm doing great! Hey hey, what’s your-“

Ramiris- “Get out of my house!”

>Ramiris used [Flying Kick]!

>But nothing happened!

Rimuru- “…”

Kenya- “…”

Ramiris- “What are you doing here!?”

Greater Light Spirit- “It’s just a whim!”

The Greater Light Spirit tries to calm Ramiris down to barely any success. He then looks over in our direction.

Greater Light Spirit- “Yo! I'm a Light Spirit! Unlike this evil monster that fell and became a monster, I'm a pure innocent spirit!”

The Greater Light Spirit can hold grudges I see. I like him.

But… “Evil”? Ramiris?

Ramiris- “Who are you calling evil!?”

Ramiris then looks over at me.

Ramiris- “… Stop looking at me with those doubting eyes. I AM a Demon Lord!”

Rimuru- “Sorry.”

Greater Light Spirit- “Moving on! Hey, little guy! What’s your name?”

Kenya- “Me?”

The Greater Light Spirit nods his head.

Kenya- “I-I’m Kenya.”

Greater Light Spirit- “Kenya, huh? Then I’ll call you Ken-chan! Nice to meet you! I could just feel this light inside you, ya know? Cos, I mean, I AM light! Ahaha!”

Ramiris- “…”

Rimuru- “…”

Kenya- “… That wasn’t that funny…”

But the Greater Light Spirit just kept talking.

Greater Light Spirit- “In any case, I’ll save ya, Ken-chan! You might even become a Hero too!”

With that, the Greater Light Spirit turned into… light… and shot into Kenya’s chest.

Rimuru- “… Well, that just happened. Don’t worry, Kenya, you’re all good now.”

I say while giving him a thumbs up.

Kenya- “R-Right…”

It’s not that Kenya doubted me, but it’s just unexpected and his mind is still trying to catch up.

Now, all that’s left is Ryota and then finally Chloe!

I might even get my first kiss from the “spirit” Chloe calls!

*Spark*

Illya- ‘Hmph!’

-----

Name: Rimuru

Race: Origin Slime

Protection: Crest of Space

Title: Highest Tier Spirit, Leader of the Monsters, Onii-chan, King of Avalon, Master of Headpats, Procrastinator King, The Nutcracker, socially awkward cringe slightly chuuni slime, Dragon Slayer, Sensei, Author's Backup Rimuru Clone #7

Manas: [Manas: Illyasviel]

Ultimate Skills: [Belzebuth, Lord of Gluttony] [Ahura Mazda, Lord of Creation] [Scathach, Lord of Runes]

Unique Skills: [Spatial Ruler]

Intrinsic Skills: [Infinite Regeneration] [Universal Shapeshift] [Universal Sense] [Enhanced Replication] [Universal Thread]

Extra Skills: [Lord's Ambition] [Thought Communication] [Control Natural Elements] [Control Magic] [Control Gravity]

Resistances: [Cancel Pain] [Resist Melee Attack] [Cancel Natural Elements] [Cancel Ailments] [Cancel Spiritual Attack] [Resist Holy/Demonic Attack]

Equipment: Yamato, [Raphael] Skill Orb, Limiter Ring

 

A/N: I wanted to fit all the spirit summonings into this one chapter, but I didnt really want to just skip over everything so Im splitting it up into multiple chapters.

Let me know if I missed anything.

https://discord.gg/jTAETjJx

40