Chapter 149 Male thots are just f*ckbois
1.1k 7 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I walk Kenya back to the rest of the group and Ryota steps up for his spirit. He’s nervous, as you can tell from his body language. He’s shuffling his feet, he’s nervously fiddling his fingers and he constantly looks down.

Kenya- “Good luck, Ryota!”

Gale- “You can do it!”

The other kids cheer him on, causing him to look at them with appreciation before walking alongside me back to the centre of the light platform.

Without needing to explain anything to him, he kneels down, closes his eyes, clasps his hands in front of his chest, and starts praying.

Nothing happens for a few seconds but as expected Lesser Spirits start appearing without trouble. Unlike the uniform coloured spirits from the last few times this happened, Ryota’s spirits came in two colours.

Ramiris- “Two elements? That’s rare…”

But it seems this isn't unheard of, judging by Ramiris’ response.

Blue and Green. If I remember correctly, they should be Water and Wind.

Hmm, is his Wind different from Alice’s Air? In the anime, Alice gained an Artificial Space Spirit, does that mean instead of manipulating the wind itself, it’s more like Alice gaining a Domain of some sort? If so, that would fit well with her Puppet Master ability…

I don’t know, it hurts my brain to think so much. I need Mikoto’s thighs to recover, maybe headpatting Illya would also work.

Or, perhaps… both at the same time?

As I was thinking about important things, Illya already absorbed the Lesser Spirits, combined them into an Artificial Water/Wind Greater Spirit and fused it with Ryota. Such a responsible little sister.

Rimuru- “Right, done.”

I pat his back, shaking him out of his prayer.

Ryota- “E-Eh? Already?”

Rimuru- “Yup. Come on, let’s go back!”

Ryota breaths out a sigh of relief, emotionally muttering “thank goodness” to himself.

We make it back to the rest of the kids, causing them to throw their arms around him in celebration.

Kenya- “You did it, Ryota!”

Gale- “Yeah you did!”

Alice- “Congrats!”

Chloe also is very happy, but she’s a little curious as well.

Chloe- “Sensei, why were the spirits more than one colour?”

Rimuru- “Because Ryota called two different elements.”

Chloe- “…”

Rimuru- “…”

Chloe- “… is that it?”

Rimuru- “Yup!”

Last spirit!

Same old same old, Chloe and I walked over to the centre of the platform and she started praying after kneeling and closing her eyes.

She initially wanted me to carry her to the centre in a princess carry as I did with Alice, but I felt like I wouldn’t survive past today if I did.

So I just held her hand.

(A/N: Moshi moshi, keisatsu desu ka!?)

Relax, it was consensual.

(A/N: THAT DOESN’T MAKE THINGS BETTER.)

(A/N: Also spoilers start here, Anime-only watchers, beware.)

Now, in canon, Chloe should’ve summoned a “time spirit”. In reality, it was her Manas that came from the future.

[Manas: Chronoa] was born out of Chloe’s negative emotions created throughout the numerous failures she experienced throughout the different timelines.

This warped her personality, but still carrying the hope that things will get better, Chloe sealed those negative emotions in her heart with her [Unlimited Inprisonment] Unique Skill.

Thus, the Manas, something like an alter ego, was born.

It’s specifically this Manas that was travelling through time, carrying memories from the previous Chloe’s. Whether the Manas contained memories of ALL the Chloe’s or just the most recent timeline, I don’t know. I'm not a lore nut, I just enjoyed the story.

Originally, sometime in the future after Chloe regained her Manas, she would’ve been teleported back in time by a little more than 300 years. There’s a whole lot of shenanigans that happen, but basically, the trigger for the teleportation is Hinata’s death.

Of course, this is Tensura, so she, as an important character, didn’t actually die and came back to life quite literally less than 5 minutes. It wasn’t ACTUALLY 5 minutes and more like 300 years, but as I said, there’s a whole lot of shenanigans.

Chloe would get sealed and go into something like cryosleep and would come back to OG Rimuru 300 years later as a fully-fledged waifu still head over heels for him.

Now, let me say this again. This should’ve happened IN CANON.

Meaning… it didn’t happen here.

.

.

.

Bruh.

Instead of an onee-san Chloe appearing in a beautiful dress and kissing me-

Illya- ‘*Ahem*’

-what happens was the usual Greater Spirit summoning light show.

Silver coloured particles of light appeared and gathered together. With a flash of light, a spirit appeared. A fully-fledged Greater Spirit, to be exact.

This Greater Spirit looked like your average bishounen from an anime, with sharp facial features, smooth soft skin and exotic silver-white eyes and hair. He’s dressed in fluttery silver-grey clothes that fit him quite well.

He also has “that smile” all those types of boys have. The ones that make you want to punch them.

*Ptui* I hate him already. Fuck getting a kiss from him, disgusting.

Greater Spirit- “Hey. As expected, you look pretty cute, huh?”

Chloe’s face morphs into one of slight disgust.

Ramiris- “Oh god, not him…”

The Greater Spirit only had his eyes on Chloe the whole time, so he missed Ramiris’ murmur. I heard it, however, so I leaned in and whispered.

Rimuru- “You know this guy?”

Ramiris- “Know him? Every female spirit knew him! He’s the greatest playboy among us!”

I hate him even more.

Ramiris- “That’s not the worst part though. The worst part is that all the girls HATE him! Even Diana, the Divine Water Spirit, who is also the kindest among them, absolutely hates him. He’s too pushy and nothing gets through that thick skull of his. He always thinks everyone loves him and he always acts with that thought in mind. Even during my time as the Spirit Queen, he kept getting in my way for my attention and…”

Ramiris kept on droning on and on about how annoying this Greater Spirit is, but I had to stop listening because this fuckboi was about to make a contract with Chloe.

And like my old man always said:

Male thots are just fuckbois.

Greater Spirit- “Right, I’ll choose you then. I'm the Greater Time Spirit, Arch-“

Rimuru- “BE GONE, THOT!”

*BOOOOOOOOM!*

With a beam of heavily concentrated magicules, the Greater Spirit Arch-whatever exploded and disappeared into motes of light while Chloe looked at me like I am her saviour.

Ramiris- “YEEEES!”

Ignoring the Emergency Food behind me, I absorb the Greater Time Spirit’s remaining particles with [Belzebuth] and recreate it into an Artificial Greater Spirit. I had Illya make ABSOLUTELY SURE that any of its original personality was erased before I fused it with Chloe.

Ain't no way I'm letting a fuckboi like him contract with my dear student.

But still, what happened to [Chronoa]? She didn’t appear, so does that mean that I'm currently in the Prime Timeline? The timeline where everything originated?

Or maybe she did not need to time travel since I'm strong enough to create the optimal future myself, unlike OG Rimuru?

But how did Veldora get sealed then?

And who saved Shizue and gave her the Anti Magic Mask?

Chloe- “Sensei?”

Rimuru- “Hmm?”

I look down at a concerned Chloe.

Chloe- “Are you ok?”

I just smile.

Rimuru- “Yeah, just thinking about some stuff. Come on! Let’s go back!”

I pat her head and start walking back to the rest of the students. Ramiris already flew back and is hovering around Ranga and Mikoto.

A stream of light flashes out of my chest and hits the ground next to me, revealing itself to be Illya in all her cute loli glory.

She hugs my left arm and stares at Chloe without silent fury. Chloe doesn’t back down and hugs my right arm and stares right back.

Mikoto- “Lolicon.”

*-999,999 damage*

Mikoto looks at me like I'm absolute scum.

.

.

.

Oh god if she keeps looking at me like that, I might awaken to something new…

-----

Name: Rimuru

Race: Origin Slime

Protection: Crest of Space

Title: Highest Tier Spirit, Leader of the Monsters, Onii-chan, King of Avalon, Master of Headpats, Procrastinator King, The Nutcracker, socially awkward cringe slightly chuuni slime, Dragon Slayer, Sensei

Manas: [Manas: Illyasviel]

Ultimate Skills: [Belzebuth, Lord of Gluttony] [Ahura Mazda, Lord of Creation] [Scathach, Lord of Runes]

Unique Skills: [Spatial Ruler]

Intrinsic Skills: [Infinite Regeneration] [Universal Shapeshift] [Universal Sense] [Enhanced Replication] [Universal Thread]

Extra Skills: [Lord's Ambition] [Thought Communication] [Control Natural Elements] [Control Magic] [Control Gravity]

Resistances: [Cancel Pain] [Resist Melee Attack] [Cancel Natural Elements] [Cancel Ailments] [Cancel Spiritual Attack] [Resist Holy/Demonic Attack]

Equipment: Yamato, [Raphael] Skill Orb, Limiter Ring

 

A/N: Your old man had some words of wisdom.

MC: Yeap. I never really could compete with him in wisdom. I miss him.

Later...

AN: Ok so... I just came back from discord, and...

Apparently someone put Hitler is a fucking hentai doujin.

MC: Oh my god that's disgusting. Sauce?

AN: 264176

MC: ...

AN: ...

MC: ... Wow.

AN: I know right?

MC: Yeah... I mean, it's actually not bad.

AN: I KNOW RIGHT!?

Let me know if I missed anything.

https://discord.gg/jTAETjJx

39