Chapter 162 Bryce
952 11 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The plan was for Benimaru to draw out any hidden card the invaders had. If necessary, he would receive help from anyone else hidden nearby as a backup plan. Once their combat potentials have been properly gauged, everyone would reveal themselves and gangbang them.

That was the plan.

It all went according to that plan for the first three otherworlders. Benimaru was caught off guard by Kirara’s [Bewilder], so Shuna revealed herself and supported him.

As for HOW they all hid, Shuna is a master of magic spells and has a high magicule regeneration rate. Under the teachings of Rimuru who answered any questions she had about runes, she became nearly unrivalled in the theoretical knowledge of magic spells.

An invisibility spell with support from a couple of random “junk items” Rimuru made out of boredom that can hide from the senses of high levelled opponents is child play.

It also helps that none of the otherworlders bothered to train their perception skills so even the mysterious reincarnator only sensed that something was a bit off.

Once Benimaru got in a bit of a pinch, Shuna simply removed the spell from herself, and… you know the rest.

The “backup plan” also included Hakurou, Shion, Soei, Treyni, Shizu, Pikachu and Mikoto. Everyone else is in Avalon in case something happens.

Oh, and a bit of side information, Treyni wasn’t in the meeting discussing the plans a few days ago because she was busy moving her bar from her original spot to the top of a recently built skyscraper. She still listened in through some plants though.

Anyway, the reincarnator continued to monologue about slightly cringey shit that I, the Author, can't be bothered writing lest I throw up in my mouth. Something about “everyone being a sussy baka” or something.

???- “Ahaha! You know what I'm saying?”

Everyone- ಠ_ಠ

???- “Ahaha! Well, there’s that. I'm guessing none of you guys wants to serve under me, but that’s ok. I know you guys are just cautious of your boss getting back at me for taking his underlings. But don’t worry! I'm pretty strong! Ahaha!”

At this point, even Shion couldn’t get angry.

I mean, getting angry at a mentally disabled person is just a waste of effort.

All of their obvious inner thoughts just flew over the mysterious reincarnators head as he continues talking without a care in the world, mostly towards Mikoto. He also pays a bit of attention to the other females but he completely ignores the males.

???- “Hey, what’s your name? I just realised that I love you, but I don’t even know your name yet! Ahaha!”

Mikoto- “…”

At this moment, Mikoto realised how considerate Rimuru was.

Sure, Rimuru was a bit pushy with getting her to carry him around in his slime form, or lap pillows, or even sleeping together, but he ALWAYS made sure that she was comfortable with it.

She was embarrassed, sure, but never uncomfortable with his advances. She even learned to enjoyed his advances (although hell would freeze over before she admitted that).

But this guy barely knows anything about her but he casually spouts out words like “I love you” without a second thought.

She shudders at the mere thought of spending more time with this inconsiderate guy.

Mikoto- “A bit rude to ask my name without mentioning yours.”

As much as she would like to smite his ass right now, information is more important. He immediately knocked out Hakurou and Benimaru, getting him to leave without a fight would be the best option.

???- “Ahaha! True! I normally don’t mention my name but since it’s you that asked, I’ll say it!”

He says with a wink. Not that anyone could see since his cloak hood covers the top half of his face including his eyes.

???- “My name is…”

*Insert dramatic pause that lasts for 7 seconds*

???- “… Bryce.”

A dumb fucking name.

(I'm joking, Bryce is a good name. I have a friend named Bryce. So any person named Bryce who is good at hacking, please leave my hentai collection alone.)

(A reader suggested this name and I haven’t thought up a name for him yet, so here it is. Sorry, I forgot their name so no shoutout.)

Mikoto- “Ooookay then… Bryce-“

Bryce- “SAY MY NAME AGAIN!”

A look of pure confusion forms on Mikoto’s face.

Although it won't hurt to say his name again, somehow, she doesn’t want to.

Mikoto- “… Uhm… Can you leave?”

Bryce- “Well, since you’re the one saying it, then I guess I will. But I have a condition.”

A bad feeling sprouts within Mikoto.

Mikoto- “… What’s the condition?”

But she asked anyway.

The figure grins.

Bryce- “Become mine.”

*Spark*

Mikoto- “… Hah?”

Bryce- “Become mine! You know, become my lover, my girlfriend, wife, or whatever. Become my heroine!”

Mikoto didn’t say anything. But you can see arcs of bluish-white electricity spark between her fingertips.

Bryce- “I've been in love with you since the moment I laid my eyes on you! I've been watching you ever since! I've wanted to meet you for the longest time! But…”

For once, Bryce lost his smile.

Bryce- “… that FUCKING slime! He KEEPS getting close to you even though you hate it! He always gets so touchy with MY girl!”

After taking a couple of deep breaths, his smile returns.

Bryce- “So I just decided to get rid of him! Then I can finally be with you!”

It felt like time froze at this moment. You can't see Mikoto’s eyes as they are covered by her bangs as she looks towards the floor. The temperature didn’t change, but everyone felt a chill run down their spine.

Well, everyone except the ignorant Bryce.

Bryce- “But I don’t see him here, so I guess he’s hiding somewhere like the coward he is. I mean, he’s nowhere NEAR my power level, so it’s understandable. I’ll kill him painfully… unless he decides to change his preferred gender! If he becomes my woman, I guess I wouldn’t mind accepting him. He does have quite a pretty face after all…”

Magicules flow into Mikoto’s gekota bracelet on her wrist. A black and white metal coin with a meat bun symbol materialises and falls into Mikoto’s hand. It’s the special meat bun coin that can boost Mikoto’s railgun attack by several times over.

Mikoto- “… Mikoto Misaka…”

Mikoto mutters, her words barely reaching Bryce’s ears.

Bryce- “Eh?”

Mikoto- “… That’s my name…”

Mikoto’s voice barely reaches a whisper.

Bryce- “Mikoto, huh!? Such a beautiful name!”

Mikoto- “Yeah… It’s the name of the person that will kill you!”

Raising her arm that is arcing with concentrated electricity with a coin loaded on her finger and thumb, a look of anger and rage is written on her face.

She flicks her thumb.

*THVIIIIIIM!*

The coin screeches as it pierces the air at high speeds and at superheated temperatures, a bright orange beam of energy leaves Mikoto’s fingers and shoot right towards Bryce.

The wind pressure from the rapidly expanding heated air caused a rush of wind to blow over everyone.

The beam of energy that’s the size of Mikoto’s upper torso reaches its target at record speeds of barely a few milliseconds. Even for Bryce with the physique of a True Dragon, dodging such an attack without any preperation is impossible.

*BOOOOOOOOM!*

Dust covers the area.

Even so, none believed it was over for even the slightest moment. The ominous magicules flowing from within the dust cloud prevented that.

Bryce- “… So no head?”

*Crack!*

Bryce throws the coin he caught in his hands to the ground, cracking the floor and blowing the dust away.

Bryce- “REEEEEEEEEEEE!”

-----

Name: Rimuru

Race: Origin Slime

Protection: Crest of Space

Title: Highest Tier Spirit, Leader of the Monsters, Onii-chan, King of Avalon, Master of Headpats, Procrastinator King, The Nutcracker, socially awkward cringe slightly chuuni slime, Dragon Slayer, Sensei

Manas: [Manas: Illyasviel]

Ultimate Skills: [Belzebuth, Lord of Gluttony] [Ahura Mazda, Lord of Creation] [Scathach, Lord of Runes]

Unique Skills: [Spatial Ruler]

Intrinsic Skills: [Infinite Regeneration] [Universal Shapeshift] [Universal Sense] [Enhanced Replication] [Universal Thread]

Extra Skills: [Lord's Ambition] [Thought Communication] [Control Natural Elements] [Control Magic] [Control Gravity]

Resistances: [Cancel Pain] [Resist Melee Attack] [Cancel Natural Elements] [Cancel Ailments] [Cancel Spiritual Attack] [Resist Holy/Demonic Attack] [Natural Attack Resistance]

Equipment: Yamato, Limiter Ring

 

A/N: I'll be changing the upload times a bit. Dont freak out.

Let me know if I missed anything.

https://discord.gg/kjmwasVq

33