Chapter 179 Who is she
1.1k 4 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Inhale*

Rimuru- “This is big.”

Like, really big. I'm the strongest in the world? Really? That’s what my title says after all.

Hmm, I guess it makes sense. Illya herself can be classified as the strongest in the world. You know, omnipotence and all that… But in the end, regardless of how she acts and how independent she is, she is still my skill.

Furthermore, even not taking Illya into account, I'm still VERY strong, perhaps I would still be the strongest in the world.

I have Ultimate Skills that, in on themselves, are very powerful and versatile.

Most importantly, I have infinite magicules to power them. My infinite magicules are my greatest strength and probably my most well-kept secret.

Well, that and the fact that I confessed to my high school crush while doing Jojo poses, to which I accidentally ripped the pants I was wearing at the time revealing my meat bun underwear.

That secret is coming with me to the grave.

I look back at the status screen hovering in front of my face (yes, I have a stat screen) while ponding on the changes that just happened. My Dragon Slayer title upgraded to True Dragon Slayer, I've gained two new titles, and my ultimate skills…

Rimuru- “Hey, Illya-“

Illya- “On it!”

Without letting me finish, she snaps her fingers.

Suddenly, all the general information about my ultimate skills pops into my head.

.

.

.

Rimuru- “Please don’t do that again…”

Illya- “Yes… I’ll switch off my omniscience…”

I was GOING to ask Illya to explain to me all the general information about my new ultimate skills, but it seems she predicted that and just gave it to me beforehand.

It was a bit creepy, not gonna lie, so I asked her to calm down on that aspect. Thankfully, she listened and turned off her omniscience.

As expected, even if she’s a world-ending existence right now, she’s still my little sister first.

Well, she still has the normal calculation abilities that she had from a Manas, so it’s fine. And although she can probably predict any action of mine without omniscience, she doesn’t like using 100% of her brain capacity all of the time.

I mean, I don’t want to deal with her making big brain moves all the time. I can't deal with that.

Anyway, back to my ultimate abilities.

.

.

.

Woah.

Ok, simple explanation.

[Yahweh, God of Creation] lets me make anything I want. Pretty simple, not much has changed except I can create “non-physical” things too. By that, I mean concepts and the like. Furthermore, I can create things that make no sense whatsoever.

Like, I can create a pea, drop it onto the floor and cause it to make the world explode. It’s not a special pea or anything either. It’ll be a completely normal pea.

[Odin, God of Runes] is basically [Scathach] but on drugs. Again, not much has changed.

I mean, both [Ahura Mazda] and [Scathach] were incredibly versatile on their own, there’s not much you can do in that department.

[Azathoth, God of Void (Alternative)] on the other hand… Hoo boy.

I remember seeing this skill in the webnovel, but I haven't read it in years. The (Alternative) must be from its tweaked aspects.

Matter Consumption: The upgraded version of [Belzebuth]. It consumes everything, including the target's soul.

Turn Null (Nihility Collapse): Grants access to an immensely destructive Energy found in the Void between worlds. Can be controlled fully through a Manas/Codex.

Imaginary Room (Chaos World): A dimension made to isolate any and all targets. The upgraded version of [Belzebuth]’s Stomach with unlimited space.

Space-Time Control: Full control over the aspects of Space and Time. Works through will alone, so the user simply needs to wish for something to happen and if it is accomplishable through the manipulation of Space and Time, it will be done.

Multi-Dimensional Barrier: An always active, multi-layered barrier. An absolute defence that makes use of World Barriers and the Void.

(A/N: I took this directly from the Wiki but I tweaked it a bit here and there. Thank you Wiki, you will always be needed.)

Yeah, it’s a lot to take in. Just with this skill alone, I can go head to head with all the True Dragons, Demon Lords, Heros and Otherworlders in the world and come out on top.

At the same time.

I mean, there’s not much they can do I just yeet them all into the Void, right?

*Inhale*

Taking another deep breath, I look around me.

Rimuru- “… They’re still sleeping!?”

It’s almost night right now! The sun is going over the horizon! It’s been hours since you guys fell asleep! Please, wake up, eat something, and THEN you can go back to sleep!

Illya- “They probably won't wake up until tomorrow…”

Illya says as she pokes Gabil with a stick she got from god knows where.

Rimuru- “*Sigh*… Whatever. They deserve it.”

I say with a defeated smile. I turn around and wave over my shoulder.

Rimuru- “I'm gonna take a walk, maybe test out my new skills. Be back soon.”

I feel Illya nod behind me and I walk out of the house.

(A few minutes later…)

Well, fuck. I'm lost.

How did this happen? I have no idea. I mean, this is my home, my city. [Universal Sense] is still working at full capacity, so I honestly don’t understand how I got lost.

But at least I find myself in a familiar place.

I'm on a hill covered with healthy purple Wisteria trees. At the peak of the hill is an opening in the trees towards the west, allowing anyone who looks through it to find a beautiful sunset view.

Not far away from my position is a pile of stones, a memorial. Said stones are highly compressed magicules that could cause world wars to break out, but anyone who knows why this memorial is here wouldn’t dream of taking anything should they risk Illya, Mikoto and my anger.

This is Shizue’s Memorial.

And standing in front of the memorial is a female figure, staring down at the memorial, with a lost expression.

She has long black hair that reaches her back with dark, pale mesmerising eyes. Under her left eye is a red burn mark, but it looks more like an aesthetic pattern.

She is of average height, has black pants that hug her legs, a white shirt that accentuates her chest and a white cape.

I pause for a moment before I continue walking, eventually standing next to her.

Rimuru- “Soo… you’ve got cat ears?”

I say as I look at the cat ears above her head that twitch, registering my presence. Her two tails sticking out of her shirt behind her hang limp, matching the emotion on her face. Said tails have their tips on fire, but I think it’s a part of her.

But she doesn’t respond. So I don’t say anything either. We both continue to stare at the memorial in silence, the sun nearly completely setting below the horizon.

This continues for several minutes before eventually, she speaks.

???- “Who am I?”

Not expecting that question, I look into her eyes which are now looking into mine. Uncertainty and slight fear show within them.

Not knowing what to say to this, I open my mouth and say the first thing on my mind.

Rimuru- “You know, I wanted to ask that exact same question.”

Like seriously, who is this woman!?

How did she get in here!?

I've never seen her before!

-----

Name: Rimuru

Race: Origin Slime

Protection: Crest of Space

Title: Highest Tier Spirit, Leader of the Monsters, Onii-chan, King of Avalon, Master of Headpats, Procrastinator King, The Nutcracker, socially awkward cringe slightly chuuni slime, True Dragon Slayer, Sensei, World's Strongest, Overpowered to a stupid degree

???: [Codex: Illyasviel]

Ultimate Skills: [Yahweh, God of Creation], [Odin, God of Runes], [Azathoth, God of Void (Alternative)]

Equipment: Yamato, Shizue's Anti-Magic Mask

-----

Name: Mikoto

Race: True Demon Lord (Scientific Angel)

Protection: BiriBiri Crest

Title: Level 5, Number Three, Tokiwadai's Ace, Strongest Electromaster, Electric Princess, Oneesama (for Shirai Kuroko), Biri-Biri, Tsundere, Waifu, Limitless

Ultimate Skills: [Saitama, Limitless God]

Unique Skills: [Tsundere]

Extra Skills: [Magic Sense] [Thought Communication] [Multilayer Barrier]

Equipment: Gekota Bracelet (Broken)

 

A/N: For those who dont realise, the girl is Shizu/Shizue, but MC doesnt know that yet.

lol.

Also someone asked for Mikoto's stat sheet, so here it is. There is no [Electromaster] skill because it's not a skill, it's an esper ability.

Let me know if I missed anything.

https://discord.gg/Pmjx5trH

37