Chapter 186 RIP pantsu
1k 7 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I put down the papers in my hand onto the table and lean back in my rather comfortable chair. I look towards Diablo.

Rimuru- “So? These are the only ones you chose?”

Diablo- “No, Rimuru-sama, there are more. Seven others were worthy…“

Only seven? I remember there being many more…

Diablo- “… The rest are just small fry that has no place standing in your presence.”

Oh, there it is.

Diablo- “However, they are the subordinates of these three, so I considered giving them the honour of serving you.”

Diablo gestures to the other three Primordial Demons as he speaks.

I look over each of them quickly, getting a simple scan. They’re not as strong as Diablo individually, but they are Primordial Demons so they aren't far behind… at least, BEFORE Diablo got named.

Subordinates of these girls should also be plenty strong.

Now, I'm all for taking them into my ranks… but…

Where do I put these guys?

Oh well, I’ll deal with that later. First things first, get more pretty girls- *Cough* get more subordinates.

Rimuru- “So? What do you girls think? Wanna serve me?”

I just decided to ask them outright.

The white one steps forward with an “ara ara” smile on her face.

(A/N: I'm just gonna use their colours as names until MC names them.)

White- “An honour to meet you, Rimuru-sama. I’ve heard that Noir highly admires you which, to be honest, was hard for me to believe at first… but now I can see why.”

Diablo- “Blanc, I've told you before. My name is Diablo now, and I shall not accept any other.”

White- “Fufufu, of course.”

Noir was what Diablo was called before I named him if I remember correctly. Blanc must be what the White one is called.

Seeking to stop their little argument, I speak up again.

Rimuru- “ ‘I can see why.’ you said. Why is that?”

She turns her head towards me, flashing a warming smile.

White- “My heart started racing the moment I laid eyes on you. I hope that you will allow me and my two hundred subordinates to join your ranks.”

She says while tilting her upper body in a very slight bow. It’s small, but it’s a sign of submission, however negligible it is.

Purple- “Me too, me too! I, along with my two hundred servants, wish to follow Rimuru-sama!”

The purple-haired one excitedly shoots her hand up with a cheerful smile on her face, any signs of aggression no longer there.

Yellow- “I don’t object either! I, along with my two hundred soldiers, pledge my service to Rimuru-sama!”

The yellow-haired one proudly announces her decision. She also isn't showing any aggression, although her stance is rather arrogant. I don’t see anything wrong with it, however. She’s similar to Mordred from Fate in that regard.

I look at them with a blank expression, but internally, I am heavily confused.

I mean, not even a minute ago, two of them wanted to cripple me and the third, although she didn’t take action, looked like she wanted to break my legs.

And now, they are like kittens. The eldest white cat which acts all regal and proper, the youngest purple kitten that can’t sit still and finally the yellow kitten that acts like she’s better than her owner. Yet, all of them are looking for attention.

White said that her heart started racing the moment she laid eyes on me. She’s probably not lying, except it was out of anger at first.

Now, it seems that something about me caught her eye. Not just her, but everyone else too. It might’ve been what caused Diablo to decide to serve me.

I doubt it’s my physical appearance. I mean, I know I'm attractive (courtesy of Shizu), but that didn’t stop Purple and Yellow from wanting to break in my Nico Nico kneecaps.

It’s most likely something metaphysical. Perhaps it’s my power? My strength that awed them? Or maybe it’s something like my soul that caught their eyes. I mean, I've seen my soul before. It looks like the sun.

It’s to be expected since I am a Highest Tier Spirit on par with True Dragons. Furthermore, I also have [Codex: Illyasviel] who specialises in the soul.

In any case, I turn back to Diablo, who is looking at Yellow with squinted eyes. It seems he didn’t like her haughty way of talking to me, but I honestly don’t care.

Rimuru- “So there are 600 others?”

Diablo- “There is also someone I personally found interesting who also has one hundred subordinates, so there are just over seven hundred in total. My apologies, Rimuru-sama, it seems I am quite lacking…”

Rimuru- “Not at all, 700 is enough.”

Or more like, it’s MORE than enough. What am I going to do with over 700 demons!?

Diablo- “Oh, thank you so much! Before that, regarding how I recruited them, please allow me to report in detail-”

Rimuru- “Is this going to take a while?”

Diablo- “Yes, a long time. However, this is to inform Rimuru-sama of my exploits-”

Rimuru- “Alright, give me a second.”

I stand up from my seat and take a few steps away before snapping my fingers.

Two portals appear in the air. Clone Rimuru and Kirara fall through. Kirara landed on the rather comfortable chair and Clone Rimuru landed on the floor face first.

Clone Rimuru takes a few deep breaths as he slowly lifts his face.

Clone Rimuru- “I have been falling… for THIRTY MINUTES!”

Ooh, it seems the portal didn’t lead anywhere special and was just an empty space.

My bad.

I point towards him while looking towards Diablo.

Rimuru- “You can tell him your story.”

Diablo looks a bit disappointed, but I honestly don’t want to sit through all that. Judging by the slight snickering from the three other demonesses, it seems they don’t want to go through that too.

I then turn to face said demonesses.

Rimuru- “I am going to open a portal underneath you, you have been warned.”

*Snap*

And just like that, four portals appear on the floor and we all fall through.

I land on my feet and so do the other three as the portals close above us. I would normally teleport directly if I need to go somewhere, but I find it more amusing if I use portals if I'm with someone else.

The three girls look around, taking in the surroundings.

To put it simply, we’re in a big fucking lab. It’s dark, there are a ton of those pods you would find in manga or anime holding living experiments in some mysterious liquids.

All of this is under my house. Because why not have a secret underground evil lab directly under your house? It’s very deep underground though, and I doubt I'll ever use this place again. I mean, I literally made it not even 5 minutes ago.

It’s a really big place and the only source of lights are coming from those pods. There are over 700 of those pods and each pod is holding a humanoid skeleton.

To be specific, these are all “shells” that the demons are going to use. I mean, demons don’t have physical bodies so they can't stay in the physical reality for prolonged periods of time. These bodies will serve as an anchor.

The demons will inhabit the skeleton and the flesh will grow around it according to the demon’s preferences.

Each skeleton looks like they’re made out of metal… because they are. Every one of them is hard-as-fuck metal.

At the very forefront, there are three special skeletons. These skeletons are also made out of hard-as-fuck metal but they have runes inscribed into them. These runes have a variety of effects, from resistances to regeneration, but it’s all supportive in nature.

The girls stare at the skeletons in awe and thinly veiled excitement.

I mean, each body is radiating power, the foremost three especially so. They must be really happy.

Rimuru- “Well? What are you waiting for, an invitation? Go!”

And so, I gained an army of over seven hundred overpowered demons.

I want to see Guy Crimson’s face when he sees what I did.

But even so, Diablo’s body is still stronger. It seems the sacrifice Shizu made to summon him was indeed godly.

RIP Mikoto’s pantsu.

-----

Name: Rimuru

Race: Origin Slime

Protection: Crest of Space

Title: Highest Tier Spirit, Leader of the Monsters, Onii-chan, King of Avalon, Master of Headpats, Procrastinator King, The Nutcracker, socially awkward cringe slightly chuuni slime, True Dragon Slayer, Sensei, World's Strongest, Overpowered to a stupid degree, Mikoto's Equal

???: [Codex: Illyasviel]

Ultimate Skills: [Yahweh, God of Creation], [Odin, God of Runes], [Azathoth, God of Void (Alternative)]

Equipment: Yamato - Genesis

 

A/N: AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MC: Nani.

AN: idk what to put in here.

MC: You're putting something in here tho.

AN: Oh good.

Let me know if I missed anything.

https://discord.gg/aMx9JU7N

31