Chapter 189 Bleach my eyes
987 11 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hinata used to be Shizue’s student a long time ago. Hinata appeared in this world not long after killing her scum of a father. Her mother suffered an emotional breakdown because of this, so Hinata thought about killing her too.

Edgy as fuck, I know.

Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, Hinata was coming back from the convenience store when she rubbed her eyes and suddenly appeared in another world.

(A/N: Re:Zero creepy music starts playing.)

I'm joking. But she did suddenly get transmigrated into another world before she could kill her mother.

She quickly met some bandits who wanted to sell her as a slave, but she awakened two Unique Skills, [Upsurper] and [Mathematician].

(A/N: Also known as [Surpasser] and [Unchanging One].)

She killed them and soon met Shizue not long after, along with Yuuki Kagurazaka.

Speaking of which, I should probably tell Shizu what happened to him…

Both Hinata and Yuuki then learned under Shizue as her students. Hinata used [Upsurper] to copy as many of Shizue’s skills and techniques as she could before leaving her not even a month later, eventually growing to become the leader of the Ten Great Saints of the Western Holy Church.

Even so, Hinata greatly respects Shizue and holds her in high regard. It went to such a degree that Hinata wanted to kill OG Rimuru and destroy everything he worked towards when she heard he killed Shizue.

Granted, it was a misunderstanding, but still.

Shizue selflessly took Hinata under her wing and showed her what genuine kindness was for the first time in her life.

Yeah, Hinata’s parent’s weren't exactly… well, to be frank, they were shit.

However, she feared her attachment to her, thus she left. After all, who’s to say she won't think about killing her just like she did with her mother and father?

That was a stupid reason to leave, and even she realises that. But what’s done is done. She left, and so she has no right to return.

That’s what I got from her thought process anyway.

And now, teacher and student meet again years later.

Hinata- “…”

Shizu- “…”

And it’s AWKWARD AS HELL.

Mikoto is stroking my slime body while I'm being carried in her arms, telling me silently to do something. I mean, I would’ve, but I wanted to see more awkwardness before I do anything. Oh well, can’t have everything I guess.

I jump out of Mikoto’s arms and turn back into my human form. I rush forward, grab both Shizu and Hinata by their collars, and proceed to drag them with me as I run away.

Rimuru- “I’ll be back soooooon~!”

I shout as Gido, Kabal, Elen and Mikoto continue to stare at me in shock as I disappear around the corner.

A few seconds later, Shizu, Hinata and I find ourselves in front of my destination.

*Shing!*

Hinata- “Don’t do that again.”

I catch my arm out of the air and reattach it while pointing to the building in front of me.

Rimuru- “This is your stop. Enjoy!”

I turn around and run back, leaving the two confused girls as they stare at the sign above the entrance.

“Gobuta’s Meat Bun Restaurant. New Rimuru Slime flavour!”

If anything is going to solve this awkwardness that you could physically cut with a knife, it’s going to be meat buns.

I quickly rush back to the rest of the group that I left behind. Ther are talking among themselves, wondering where I just went to. Well, it’s barely been 20 seconds since I just left.

Rimuru- “Hey guys I'm back.”

Gido/Kabal- “*Screaming*”

Elen- “Oh hey Rimuru!”

Mikoto- “Where do you go?”

Rimuru- “Ah, I dropped them off at Gobuta’s store.”

Mikoto closes her eyes and nods her head with an “Ah, of course” expression. I knew she would understand my thought process.

Anyway, after this, not much happens. A few hours pass and Mikoto and I spent most of our day showing Elen and team around Avalon. It’s been a while since we last saw each other. Or rather, it felt like a while but realistically speaking, it hasn’t even been a month since we left Blummund.

On a side note, I found out where Illya went. Apparently, she took Pikachu and went wandering around Avalon, scamming people out of their food by acting cute.

Why do 50% of cute things always have an insatiable stomach? One of the mysteries of anime worlds, I guess…

Hinata and Shizu spent a lot of time in Gobuta’s store, talking things out and eating. Mostly eating. I heard something about his store having to close early due to running out of stock. Orc Jeff and Goblin Jeff were exhausted too.

Hinata and Shizu are a part of that 50% with insatiable stomachs, it seems.

I wonder to myself how they can keep their figures with all that food. Does all the food go to their breasts?

… Is that why Mikoto is lacking in that area?

*Spark*

Eek!

Anyway, they are now in my house, sitting on one of the many couches, and having a heart to heart, rebuilding their broken bond.

In any case, I remember Elen saying that Fuze was here in Avalon. I'm not sure, but I think he came to talk about Farmus. You know, how their entire army of over twenty thousand just “magically disappeared”.

Not sure why he thinks I know anything about it…

But, I'm not one to keep someone waiting, so I search for him. With [Universal Sense], I quickly find him and teleport to his location.

I find myself in a rather loud place.

There’s music. So much music. It’s loud too. I can barely hear myself talk if I don’t shout. There are lots of lights too of all kinds of colours, and there’s even a disco ball hanging above me. There are lots of people all around me, shuffling and moving their bodies.

To my left, I see the man I was looking for. He is also shuffling and moving his body, but with much more style than everyone else.

He is dancing like a fucking pro.

It was then I realised where I am.

I'm in a nightclub. All around me are young people just jamming to the music. And then you see this ossan in the middle of the dance floor with his eyes closed, just enjoying the moment like it’s nobody’s business.

.

.

.

I need bleach in my eyes.

-----

Name: Rimuru

Race: Origin Slime

Protection: Crest of Space

Title: Highest Tier Spirit, Leader of the Monsters, Onii-chan, King of Avalon, Master of Headpats, Procrastinator King, The Nutcracker, socially awkward cringe slightly chuuni slime, True Dragon Slayer, Sensei, World's Strongest, Overpowered to a stupid degree, Mikoto's Equal

???: [Codex: Illyasviel]

Ultimate Skills: [Yahweh, God of Creation], [Odin, God of Runes], [Azathoth, God of Void (Alternative)]

Equipment: Yamato - Genesis

 

A/N: But how good was Fuze at dancing tho?

MC: ... He was actually pretty good.

AN: Really?

MC: Yeah. Better than anyone else in the building.

Let me know if I missed anything.

https://discord.gg/aMx9JU7N

32