Chapter 192 Nothing personal kid…
895 4 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

How do I say “I don’t give a shit about Farmus” without sounding like an asshole?

Rimuru- “Hmm… Well, to put it simply, the King of that country was a greedy ass who wanted to wage war on my country. Well, he was expecting to completely flatten my country and would have most likely massacred my citizens if he had the chance. So… I don’t give a shit about Farmus.”

I ended up saying it anyway.

Oh well. These are my honest to god feelings on this matter.

I don’t care about a country that has shown nothing but ill will to me and my people. If Bryce didn’t face any resistance, he would’ve shattered Avalon’s defences, leaving it open to Farmus’ army.

And it was quite obvious how they acted in canon. Now, although this is an Alternate Universe, it’s been proven again and again that although there are a few changes here and there, the personalities of the people in this world are generally the same.

Rimuru- “Plus I also highly doubt that the King of Farmus marched into the Jura Forest with an army to politely ask for some materials.”

My argument is perfectly sound, no one can say that Farmus is innocent in this matter.

Ultima- “So, you’re just going to leave the country as it is?”

The purple-haired demoness raises her hand and innocently asks. Even so, I know she’s not asking in hopes of changing my mind. She has no sympathy for humans, good or bad, let alone those who went against me. She is just genuinely curious.

I nod my head.

The residents of Avalon who are in this room also completely agree with me. Even more so for those who fought directly against Bryce. Shion herself wishes she could hasten the collapse of the country.

Rimuru- “I have no plans for Farmus. Although I could take it under my rule, I don’t want to bother with all the trouble that comes with it. Like I mentioned before, I am not a King. Although I could let my clone deal with all of that…”

I mutter the last part to myself.

All of a sudden, I feel a sense of depression emanating from the direction of my office.

Yeah, that option is closed off.

I COULD just make more clones and let them deal with it, but you know what they say.

If it (my clone) ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

Clone Rimuru- “*Cries*”

Now, although Avalon’s residents don’t care all too much, the same can't be said for the others. Hinata, Erald and Gazel especially.

Gazel- “Hmm… Are you sure about this, Rimuru?”

Rimuru- “Of course I'm sure. Why?”

Erald- “Regardless of what was done, the majority of Farmus’ common people are innocent in this matter.”

Hinata- “Furthermore, the collapse of Farmus could mean instability in the Western Nations. With the threat of the Eastern Empire, this could prove fatal.”

True. Although I promised Hinata that I would prevent the Eastern Empire from invading through the Jura Forest, I won't go out of my way to defend the Western Nations from other means of attack.

If they go around the forest with their flying ships, I won't go out of my way to destroy them unless it becomes personal.

Just preventing the Empire from using the forest will drastically reduce their threat levels, flying ships or not. But if they take advantage of any infighting, that no longer becomes certain.

Buuuuut I'm not a person who deals much with political issues like this, so I'm not entirely sure.

Nonetheless, it’s the truth that most of the people in Farmus are innocent. Thinking about it like that, I do feel a little bad for them. It’s also a bit scary.

I mean, that’s a recipe for the creation of an angst protagonist.

If a civil war occurs, people are gonna die. Then the protag will go around saying “my parents died while protecting my village… I was the only survivor. *emo moment*”.

And then they’ll go on a journey for revenge, the target being me.

Well, I'm OP as fuck, so he’ll probably target Clone Rimuru instead.

Rimuru- “*Sigh* Fine. I’ve got someone in mind who can deal with all this.”

Rimuru- ‘Illya, if you would.’

I ask Illya through telepathy to bring the person I have in mind over. I can't ask her out loud since to some people here, she’s just my little sister, not an overpowered existence who can erase everyone with a snap. I’ll look like a fucking dumbass.

Under Illya’s control, the space near the door warps and a few people appear.

Rimuru- “Yohm! It’s been three months! You still owe me 16 dollars!”

Yohm- “What?”

That’s right, it’s Yohm.

OG Rimuru made him the King of Farmus, and I don’t see any reason to stop him from his destiny.

Plus, the Author is lazy to come up with a better plan.

(A/N: Hey!)

Yohm was confused as hecc, his eyes darting around with his hand on the sword strapped to his back. His eyes quickly meet mine and realising who it is, he calms down.

Yohm- “Oh it’s just you.”

Rimuru- “What’s that supposed to mean?”

Yohm- “Oh, well something weird happened to me, but it makes sense if you had something to do with it.”

Everyone in the room just nods like his words were obvious. Even Illya and Mikoto are nodding.

Ranga- ‘As expected of Master! You made everyone believe you are the source of unusual events!’

Not now, Ranga…

Looking beside him, I see a few familiar faces. Namely, there is a mage that was designated as the brains of the group when they first came to Avalon. There’s also another guy I forgot the name of, he was also with Yohm.

And finally, there’s someone who I immediately recognise, even if this is the first time I saw her.

Mjurran.

She looks like a normal human right now, but she is in fact a powerful Majin. She has green hair and eyes, but it’s more on the turquoise side.

The thing is, she’s a subordinate of Clayman. She was sent to spy on me, or Avalon in general. She decided to join Yohm’s group to better do so.

Yohm and his group drop by Avalon quite often too, and we sometimes hang out. Only sometimes though. This is the first time I'm meeting Mjurran face to face though.

I wonder what’s happening with Grucius. I never had an alliance with Carrion, so Grucius and Yohm never met, so Grucius and Mjurran never met, so Grucius never developed a crush on her.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

*Cough*

Well, I don’t want Clayman to sneak a peek into this meeting using Mjurran as a medium, so as soon as I noticed her, I used [Azathoth] to teleport behind her.

Rimuru- “Nothing personal…”

*Stab!*

I stab her in the heart using my hand.

-----

Name: Rimuru

Race: Origin Slime

Protection: Crest of Space

Title: Highest Tier Spirit, Leader of the Monsters, Onii-chan, King of Avalon, Master of Headpats, Procrastinator King, The Nutcracker, socially awkward cringe slightly chuuni slime, True Dragon Slayer, Sensei, World's Strongest, Overpowered to a stupid degree, Mikoto's Equal

???: [Codex: Illyasviel]

Ultimate Skills: [Yahweh, God of Creation], [Odin, God of Runes], [Azathoth, God of Void (Alternative)]

Equipment: Yamato - Genesis

 

A/N: *Teleports behind you* Nothing personal kid...

MC: N-Nani!?

Let me know if I missed anything.

https://discord.gg/aMx9JU7N

32