Chapter 193 Blame someone else
890 4 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing!” is what Yohm would’ve said as soon as he realised what I'm doing.

I mean, as far as he’s concerned, Mjurran is a good friend and someone he is quite close to. Hell, there might even be budding signs of love already.

But, he won’t realise what I'm doing. Not for now, at least.

The reason is simple. It’s because I used ZA WARUDO-

*Cough*

It’s because I used [Azathoth] to stop time.

I mean, if I stabbed someone I just met, that will cause some of my guests to think I've gone crazy.

Everyone ELSE should already be used to my shit to know that something is wrong with Mjurran though, so I would’ve been fine on that front.

But still, I would like to avoid any misunderstandings, so I stopped time. The only people who can still move are myself and Illya.

And, well, anyone else who also has a time related Ultimate Skill. Would Chloe still be able to move since she has that artificial time spirit I gave her?

Anyway, I quickly erase Mjurran’s heart that is nothing more than a shell, a temporary replacement while Clayman holds her real heart as a hostage, and create my own in its place.

Regardless of her circumstances, I would feel bad if I just outright kill Mjurran, so I’ll keep her alive.

Recreating a new heart (it’s just a normal heart, nothing special I swear), I tap her forehead and casually walk back to my seat before unpausing time.

Mikoto- “… You paused time, didn’t you?”

Mikoto looks at me with a flat expression.

Rimuru- “How did you know!?”

Mikoto- “Of course I would know I’m your girl-… you’re my acquaintance.”

Acquaintance!? Not even a friend!? What is this demotion!? What happened to “being my girlfriend”!?

Bruh. The disrespect.

Rimuru- “I still love you though.”

Mikoto just fidgets a little in her seat, trying to make it look like she’s unaffected by my words.

Illya- “Tch.”

I feel like Illya clicked her tongue, but that’s impossible. My sister doesn’t do that.

Mjurran stares into space as she blinks her eyes multiple times as if she’s trying to comprehend something or come to terms with something.

I'm not surprised, when I tapped her head, I sent in information on what exactly I did. She is no longer tied to Clayman and her heart is completely restored. This way, Mjurran doesn’t need to listen to him anymore, and Clayman can’t spy on us through her. He thinks she’s dead.

I also said she can tell Yohm or don’t, it’s up to her. But I encouraged her to do so.

She looks over at me and I just smile mysteriously.

Rimuru- “Right, let’s continue with the meeting.”

Erald- “Are we just going to skip over the fact that you teleported someone here without a chant or magic circle!? Or the fact that Lady Mikoto just said you STOPPED TIME!?”

I feel like someone is saying something, but I just ignore it. It must be the wind…

Rimuru- “Yohm, let’s get you and your friends caught up on the situation. Then I’ll explain why I brought you here.”

Erald- “HELLO!?”

The wind sure is loud today…

And so, I quickly explained what was going on.

Rimuru- “Farmus is in a bit of a pinch because their top brass just “magically disappeared” and I don’t want to deal with it.”

Hinata rolled her eyes and Gazel just smiled along with everyone else.

Rimuru- “So I want you to become King.”

Gazel immediately lost his smile and looked at me with wide eyes along with Erald and Yohm. The people that came with him weren’t different.

Yohm- “Hah? Me!?”

Rimuru- “Yes you.”

Yohm- “But I'm not King material!”

Rimuru- “I know. Why else do you think I'm making you the King of a country I dislike? Wasn’t it be obvious?”

Yohm- “…”

Yohm looks like he wants to scream “well fuck you too!” but he can’t since I'm still technically his employer for spreading the good news about Avalon.

Rimuru- “I'm joking. You’re not King material right now, that’s true. But who’s to say for the future?”

I say with a shrug.

Rimuru- “You’re got charisma, and that’s what’s most important. I mean, how else could you lead that band of used-to-be-criminals of yours?”

Yohm- “Yeah but what if I mess up? I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but I don’t exactly have the best of brains in my head you know?”

Rimuru- “Pfft. That’s what advisors are for. Those guys are the ones who are supposed to do the thinking. I mean, how else do you think this guy became king?”

I say as I point my thumb towards Gazel.

Erald- “*Snort*”

Gazel- “Oi.”

Rimuru- “The point is this: You’re becoming King. No objections. Have that lass next to you become your advisor or something, I don’t care. Marry her if you have to.”

I point towards Mjurran. This is more of a slight nudge/hint for Yohm to speed their relationship up. Marry each other, have a kid, and then you can pawn off your throne onto him and relax.

Lol.

Hinata- “That still doesn’t solve the main problem though. You apparently killed over 20 thousand soldiers. If knowledge of this gets out, which it will since you can't hide 20 thousand deaths, Avalon will face heavy scrutiny.”

Rimuru- “Hey! First off, I didn’t “apparently” kill 20 thousand. I DID kill 20 thousand.”

Hinata- “That’s not something to be proud of.”

Rimuru- “And secondly, don’t worry, I have a plan. What I'm going to do is simple…”

Everyone leans in to hear my next words better.

Rimuru- “I am going to lie.”

Ignoring their expressions, I continue talking.

Rimuru- “I am going to pin the blame on someone else. Someone who won’t care if we pin the blame on them. Someone who no one dares to go against no matter what.”

Illya- “Yourself?”

Rimuru- “… I fit those descriptions, but no. What I'm saying is… I’ll blame it on Veldora.”

-----

Name: Rimuru

Race: Origin Slime

Protection: Crest of Space

Title: Highest Tier Spirit, Leader of the Monsters, Onii-chan, King of Avalon, Master of Headpats, Procrastinator King, The Nutcracker, socially awkward cringe slightly chuuni slime, True Dragon Slayer, Sensei, World's Strongest, Overpowered to a stupid degree, Mikoto's Equal

???: [Codex: Illyasviel]

Ultimate Skills: [Yahweh, God of Creation], [Odin, God of Runes], [Azathoth, God of Void (Alternative)]

Equipment: Yamato - Genesis

 

A/N: This chapter is a little short, Im sorry, Im feeling lazy today.

Plus Im just not feeling it right now.

Im not depressed or anything, it's just one of those days.

Let me know if I missed anything.

https://discord.gg/phpttD78

33