Chapter 194 Yer a wizard harry
902 6 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Blaming everything on Veldora is exactly what happened in canon. But you know what they say, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. It’s a good excuse, I might as well use it.

Rimuru- “I know. You guys think Veldora is missing. But let me tell you… he is not missing.”

Gazel- “What? That means you know where that dragon is?”

Rimuru- “Not exactly. I should elaborate… Veldora is not missing, he is dead.”

I dropped that bomb and Gazel, Erald, Hinata, Elen, Kaval, Gido, Yohm, Mjurran, etc just sit in their seats with their mouths open, unable to comprehend anything as their minds work to process the information I gave them.

This isn't surprising information for my subordinates, I told them a while ago that Bryce stole Veldora’s powers, killing him in the process, which is why he got so strong.

But for those who didn’t have a heads up? This is difficult to digest.

Benimaru- “Well, it makes sense. The fact that Veldora died… it’s enough to shock anyone.”

Benimaru speaks what’s on his mind, prompting several others to nod their heads in agreement.

I mean, one of the Four True Dragons getting killed? Bitch, please…

Hinata, being the first to barely regain her cognitive functions, asks a valid question.

Hinata- “H-how…”

Rimuru- “Well, putting it simply, he lost too much energy and dissipated back into the world. The seal prevented him from regaining any of his magicules, so he just… died.”

I didn’t lie. Veldora WOULD’VE died that way in the next hundred years, but thanks to Bryce, that was sped up greatly. Bryce drained him of all his magicules, so…

Yeah. I didn’t lie.

I never lie.

Ever.

Rimuru- “Before anyone says anything, yes, I am aware Veldora isn't alive. But that’s only temporary. He’ll revive soon.”

Very soon, in fact.

True Dragons always revive when they die. They may not be the same person as they were before, but they will revive. They will also hold memories of their previous incarnation.

I wouldn’t have even thought of using the excuse of blaming him if not for the bit of information that Illya told me yesterday.

“Veldora will revive tomorrow.”

And that means he will revive today.

Wooh! I can pin the blame on him them!

Once again, without waiting for stupefied people to process my words, I keep talking.

Rimuru- “It’ll be like this: The Farmus army unilaterally decided to invade Avalon. However, such a large gathering of people awoke the dragon slumbering under the forest. The dragon rampaged, and their deaths evolved a nearby Majin into a Demon Lord. Under the cooperation of Rimuru the leader of Avalon and the newly evolved Demon Lord, they were able to talk to the Dragon and come to an agreement.”

A tale worthy of being written down in epics and legends! Judging from the awed faces of my subordinates, I can tell they also think the same.

Rigurd- “I-it’s good, Rimuru-sama…”

Rigurd says with a wry smile (while Jojo posing). My story must be really amazing to get that reaction from him.

No, I'm not in denial. Shut up.

Mikoto- “So, what would this “agreement” be about? Why would a True Dragon accept this?”

Ah Mikoto, my voice of reason.

Rimuru- “Uhm… well, we already have the Church of Meat Bun, so we can’t say that we decided to worship it as a deity or something… How about Avalon’s culture drew it in?”

Illya- “We can say it tasted some of our food and fell in love with it!”

Shuna, Shion, Shizu, Elen and surprisingly even Ultima nod their heads in agreement like it’s the most obvious thing in the world.

Rimuru- “Any objections? None? Ok, we’re going with that.”

I think no one answered because they were either my subordinates who would agree with anything I said or their minds were still trying to keep up with the information I gave.

Rimuru- “Right, if that’s everything, then I’d say this was a successful meeting-“

Erald- “Eh? A-Ah, wait a moment, Rimuru-sama!”

Rimuru- “Hmm? What?”

I want to go home.

Erald- “I would like to propose an alliance.”

Rimuru- “Ah, ok. I accept. Flesh out the details with Clone Rimuru, would ya?”

I casually waved it off to my clone. I mean, this alliance isn't very important, I'm sure he can handle it himself.

Erald- “O-okay…?”

Guess he wasn’t expecting me to be so dismissive. But it makes sense if you think about it.

I'm someone who can wipe out 20 thousand soldiers myself without any escaping, Mikoto is a Demon Lord, everyone else is also very strong in their own right, and Avalon is in a different fucking dimension.

I don’t need help or support.

*Laughs in OPness*

.

.

.

Did I just raise a flag?

*Bang!*

Rimuru- “I knew it!”

The door slams open and a familiar fairy Demon Lord flies in.

Ramiris- “Avalon is going to get destroyed!”

Rimuru- “… Hey Ramiris. How’s it going?”

Ramiris- “Oh I'm fine- Wait now’s not the time!”

*Shing*

Shion unsheathes her blade and holds it above her head, aiming towards Ramiris.

Shion- “Rimuru-sama, should I kill this fly for spouting such nonsense in your presence?”

Ramiris- “Hiiiii! Wait! Don’t kill me! Rimuru and I are friends! We’re best buds! Mikoto and Illya over there too!”

Ramiris quickly says as she points in our direction. Shion doesn’t look like she gives a shit though.

Rimuru- “Shion, calm down. She’s not lying, we really are friends.”

I say with a calm smile.

Shion- “I see. My apologies.”

Shion apologises while bowing towards Ramiris.

Ramiris- “Eh? We’re really friends…!”

Why are you the one that sounds so shocked?

*Thud*

I hear a sound as if someone just dropped a sack of potatoes onto the floor.

I look over to the source of the sound to find Treyni lying on the ground, unconscious with a smile on her face.

Rimuru- “Oy, Treyni, are you okay?”

I say as I get up from my chair and walk over to her before kneeling. I grab her shoulders and gently shake her.

But… how did she collapse onto the floor? She was sitting in her chair. Did she get up from her chair before collapsing? More unsolvable mysteries, I guess…

Treyni- “… E-Eh? Rimuru-sama?”

Treyni slowly opens her eyes again.

Rimuru- “What happened?”

Treyni- “Oh, I just hallucinated for a moment. I thought I saw Ramiris-sama again…”

Treyni begins to explain before her eyes land on Ramiris.

.

.

.

*Ding!*

Treyni fainted!

Now that I think about it, I remember that Treyni and the other dryads used to serve Ramiris before their connection was suddenly lost. She was most likely so elated with seeing her again that she fainted on the spot. I mean, look at that smile. It’s the smile of someone who ate a meat bun for the first time.

Ramiris- “EEH!? You’re uhm… Treyni! Right! What are you doing here, I've been looking all over for you!”

Ramiris flies around Treyni’s head.

Rimuru- “Uhm, Ramiris, Treyni fainted.”

Ramiris- “Wait, really?”

Ramiris looks at Treyni’s rather limp figure.

Ramiris- “… I knew that!”

In any case, seeing as I don’t know where to place her for now, I put Treyni back into her seat and sat back in mine at the head of the table. Ramiris decided to put the dryad issue into the back of her head as she repeats her words from before, trying to provoke some reaction from us (besides death threats).

Ramiris- “Avalon is in big trouble!”

Again, no one showed any sort of reaction.

Suddenly, a familiar red and yellow figure walks through the doors that Ramiris slammed open. How did she do it with her tiny figure? Don’t ask me.

Jarvis- “Ramiris-sama, perhaps you should elaborate before you start throwing about ominous statements without any context?”

Jarvis, in all his Iron Man Armour glory, calmly states in his professional butler voice. Diablo’s eyes widen a bit. It seems he recognises that the demon incarnated into the suit is of his colour line.

Well, that, or he feels an affinity for his butler personality. I'm leaning towards the latter.

Illya- “Hey Jarvis!”

Mikoto- “Yo.”

Jarvis- “Rimuru-sama, Illya-sama, Mikoto-sama, it is good to see all of you again.”

Jarvis says with a small bow.

Rimuru- “Now, Ramiris. Can you please explain what you mean by ‘Avalon is going to get destroyed.’?”

Ramiris snaps out of whatever daydream she was in from the excitement of adding another name to her very short list of friends and looks at me with a serious face…

Well, as serious as her face can get.

Ramiris- “A Walpurgis was called!”

-----

Name: Rimuru

Race: Origin Slime

Protection: Crest of Space

Title: Highest Tier Spirit, Leader of the Monsters, Onii-chan, King of Avalon, Master of Headpats, Procrastinator King, The Nutcracker, socially awkward cringe slightly chuuni slime, True Dragon Slayer, Sensei, World's Strongest, Overpowered to a stupid degree, Mikoto's Equal

???: [Codex: Illyasviel]

Ultimate Skills: [Yahweh, God of Creation], [Odin, God of Runes], [Azathoth, God of Void (Alternative)]

Equipment: Yamato – Genesis

 

A/N: How did Ramiris and Jarvis even get into Avalon anyway?

MC: I dunno. Probably Jarvis flew them both in through a portal and ended up here.

AN: How did they even know where Avalon is?

MC: I gave that info to Jarvis when I made him, he probably used a portal that was located where the old Avalon used to be.

AN: ... You're bullshitting.

MC: Yeah, I have no idea how they got here.

Let me know if I missed anything.

https://discord.gg/phpttD78

35