Chapter 197 I want to cockblock Clayman
933 4 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A day has passed since everyone gathered together for that meeting, and everyone has been preparing.

For the Walpurgis, it was decided that Mikoto would attend, which was already established. But she, as a Demon Lord, could also bring along two attendants. She decided to bring Shizu and me.

For Shizu, she stepped forward and asked Mikoto to join. This is because Leon Cromwell would most likely be there in attendance as well since he is also a Demon Lord.

A reminder that Leon is the man that summoned Shizue and had Ifrit possess her. He later “abandoned” her while he left his base, leaving her to “delay the hero while he escaped”. This ended with her being taken in by said hero and being raised into the woman she was.

In reality, Leon left Shizu there for the hero to pick up because he is a tsundere and couldn’t show Shizu the love and care she needed. At least, that is my understanding of it.

So… He is bad guy, but this does not mean he is bad guy.

And I’ll also be coming along with Mikoto to Walpurgis because… well, it’s because I want to.

I’ll pretend to be a harmless little slime, acting as Mikoto’s pet. Illya will fuse with me so she cal also come along.

Why not just walk in there and flaunt my OP strength that can even crush Guy Crimson? Because where’s the fun in that? It’ll be much more entertaining if I pretend to be a weak slime, and then BAM! I turn out to be an endgame boss.

Specifically, I want to bait Clayman. I know he’s barely any threat, but it’ll still be funny to wipe his smug smile off his face.

I replaced Yuuki with a clone and told him to act the same (without fucking over people’s lives), so Clayman has no idea that he’s already alone. Yuuki already “dealt with” the Moderate Jesters, you know, the group with Laplace, Footman and Tear. They won't be bothering anyone ever again…

… What? No, they aren’t dead. They’re just working a slow, easy life in a bakery on a street corner in the Ingrassia Royal Capital.

Speaking of which, I told Shizu about what I did with Yuuki. Needless to say, she wasn’t happy.

But then I told her that he was a psychopath that was hellbent on causing chaos throughout the world and that I didn’t erase his soul as I still have it with me, and she… well, she still wasn’t happy, but she was understanding. I didn’t have any reason to kill him if any of this wasn’t true, after all.

Of course, it didn’t end with a simple explanation of “I killed Yuuki cos he was evil lol”, but we properly sat down and talked about it for an hour or two over some food.

That was yesterday, after the meeting.

I slept while cuddling with Mikoto again, and a new day arrived.

Mikoto said she wanted to visit a new store with Illya, Shuna, Shion, Shizu, Ultima, Carrera, Testarossa, Elen and Hinata since she wants to get closer to the three demonesses and Elen and Hinata can’t stay here for long. But as soon as I heard the store name, I used the Joestar secret technique to get as far away as I could.

The store name is “Magical Girls Galore”. I have a feeling I know who the owners were, and I don’t want to bleach my eyes again any time soon.

Ramiris and Treyni aren’t joining them, however. Treyni finally met her long lost master after many, many years and they wanted to bond with each other again. So Ramiris is hanging out in Treyni’s bar along with Treyni herself and all of her dryad sisters that also heavily missed Ramiris.

I feel sorry for Jarvis. The dryads are probably having a field day in buttering Ramiris up in all sorts of compliments and praises, she will be unbearable for the next few days. Oh well, at least it seems that he has gotten used to Ramiris’ antics. If anything, it seems he rather enjoys spending time with her too.

A bit odd, a demon spending time with a fairy/ex-spirit queen. Oh well…

Soei- ‘Rimuru-sama.’

A familiar voice speaks into my mind through telepathy. It’s Soei.

Rimuru- ‘What’s up?’

I say while sipping some coffee. I am currently sitting at a table just outside a café, relaxing, and slowly passing time.

Soei- ‘I have recently come across a seemingly important piece of information. Demon Lord Clayman is moving his army.’

Clayman is making a move? What for?

Hmm… I remember something like this happening in the series, but I forgot almost everything about it.

Rimuru- ‘I see. Thank you. I’ll have to check on something, continue as you were.’

Soei- ‘Understood.’

I quickly switch my connection to Illya, who is with the other girls in the magical girl store.

*Shudder*

Rimuru- ‘Illya, Clayman is moving his army. Did something like this happen in canon?’

Illya- ‘Hmm? Onii-chan? Uhm… Yes, something happened. Clayman will be trying to evolve into a True Demon Lord by killing off citizens in Carrion’s domain. With Carrion missing at the moment, there’s a good chance he will succeed.’

Naruhodo…

Rimuru- ‘Hmm… Illya… can you tell me how I can stop him?’

Don’t get me wrong, I'm not doing this out of a sense of justice, I am doing this out of spite.

I want to cockblock Clayman.

Illya- ‘… Onii-chan…’

Rimuru- ‘Yes, I will reward you when you get back home.’

Illya- ‘Yay!’

My imouto is so kawaii~~.

Illya- ‘Well, you just have to stop Clayman’s army from killing anyone. That way, Clayman won't get any souls and he won't evolve.’

Rimuru- ‘Nuke Clayman’s army? Ok.’

Illya- ‘I didn’t say that, but yes that works too.’

Rimuru- ‘I love you.’

Illya- ‘…’

Illya didn’t reply, but I quickly switch my telepathy connection to Benimaru.

(Meanwhile, in a certain magical girl store…)

Mikoto- “Illya! Your nose! It’s bleeding!”

*Thump!*

Shuna- “Illya just fainted! And what’s with that smile on her face!?”

(Back to MC…)

Rimuru- ‘Benimaru, Clayman is going to use his army to commit genocide to evolve into a True Demon Lord. I want you to gather an army and crush them. Go wild.’

Benimaru- ‘… My lord, you have no idea how long I've been waiting to hear those words!’

I smile as Benimaru cuts the connection as he gets to work. This is going to be fun…

Later in the day, I gave Illya head pats for an hour. Mikoto was pouting a lot, so I also gave her head pats.

-----

Name: Rimuru

Race: Origin Slime

Protection: Crest of Space

Title: Highest Tier Spirit, Leader of the Monsters, Onii-chan, King of Avalon, Master of Headpats, Procrastinator King, The Nutcracker, socially awkward cringe slightly chuuni slime, True Dragon Slayer, Sensei, World's Strongest, Overpowered to a stupid degree, Mikoto's Equal

???: [Codex: Illyasviel]

Ultimate Skills: [Yahweh, God of Creation], [Odin, God of Runes], [Azathoth, God of Void (Alternative)]

Equipment: Yamato - Genesis

 

A/N: 14 more chapters until Walpurgis

MC: Say sike right now.

(This is a joke btw, Walpurgis is in just a few chapters)

Let me know if I missed anything.

https://discord.gg/phpttD78

32