Chapter 201 The Demon Lords
1.1k 9 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The doors open again, and a large figure lumbers through.

This guy is over two meters in height and is full of muscle and pure mass. He’s got dark blue hair and markings on his face. He wears rather loose clothing, and it isn't gaudy or flashy either. Just plain. Of course, the materials are rare and as a consequence they are strong.

Daggrull, AKA the Continent’s Wrath (admittedly sounds a bit cool). One of the Giant race.

He walks around the table and sits down at his specially made seat near Guy. There’s a seat between them, that’s probably for Milim.

He doesn’t say anything and just leans back in his seat with closed eyes, likely waiting for the start of the Walpurgis.

A few minutes later, another group of people walked in.

The leader looks like your classic Dracula crossed with a middle-aged office worker. By that, I mean he looks like a middle-aged office worker that works out a lot since he’s got some muscle. Not on the level of Daggruul, but it’s there. Plus with his all-black noble outfit with a high collar black cape and two sharp pointy teeth, you can easily guess what he looks like.

He also happens to be blonde, but it’s like a dull blonde colour.

Even so, he’s rather good looking. I'm talking Hollywood level.

Roy Valentine, AKA the Bloody Lord (another chuuni name). A vampire.

Following behind him are his two “attendants”. One of them is an elderly servant type, nothing much to see.

The other is a silver-haired maid with blue and red heterochromia eyes. Admittedly, she’s totally my type.

I have a thing for silver/white-haired girls.

*Spark*

HAD! I HAD a thing for them!

I look up at Mikoto to find her squinting her eyes at the silver-haired girl. Despite how it looks, she’s not looking at her with hostility, but rather curiosity.

Mikoto- ‘Hey, Rimuru…’

Mikoto contacts me through telepathy.

Mikoto- ‘She’s… weird.’

Rimuru- ‘Yeah. Believe it or not, she’s actually the head honcho of their group, Luminous Valentine.’

Mikoto- ‘Luminous? As in the Luminous faith?’

As expected of Mikoto, she’s already got it figured out.

Luminous Valentine, AKA Queen of Nightmares (sounds both chuuni and cool). A Vampire (True Ancestor) that is also the target of faith of the entire Western Holy Church, the Luminous Faith.

Of course, the vast majority of those worshippers don’t know that their “God” is a Demon Lord and that the Pope of their entire religion is Louis Valentine, twin brother of Roy Valentine. Hinata is one of the ONLY human working under her who knows this truth (that I am aware of).

Well, from my memory, she isn't hostile to humans and instead seeks to protect them.

Luminous also snuck a few peeks at us, mainly Mikoto. I think she got the letter that said: “I'm stealing Hinata”.

Roy takes his seat with his “attendants” standing behind him, and a few minutes pass.

The door once again slowly opens, revealing a rather… exhausting looking soul. I'm not joking, his presence is making me sleepy. And I can't even sleep! What’s even scarier is that this is completely natural, no skill is in effect here.

He’s got light blue eyes and purple hair with white streaks running through it (A/N: Anime shows he’s got grey hair with purple streaks, take your pick). He looks young, around high school age. He’s also a bishounen, a pretty boy.

*Ptui*

As he takes his seat, he looks at Ramiris.

???- “Yo, you’re, like, still the size of a bug?”

He sounds like he hasn’t slept in days.

Ramiris- “Oh shut up! I can still trash you seven ways to Sunday, Deeno!

Deeno (A/N: Or Dino, depending on the translation), AKA the Sleeping Ruler (also sounds cool)… which is a bit ironic, since he’s the only one here with no territory to look after, so he doesn’t “rule” anything. Hell, if I remember right, he’s been freeloading off Daggrull for centuries.

Plus, I doubt Ramiris even knows what “seven ways to Sunday” even means. I mean, I don’t, but she probably thought it sounded cool.

Deeno and Ramiris continue to make small talk (mostly Ramiris bragging about her new attendants), letting Guy have his moment of peace… for a minute or so until Deeno slams his face into the table in front of him and falls asleep, so Ramiris turns her attention back to the former.

A few minutes later, the doors open… again.

Walking inside is a trio of people, all of them having feathered wings.

The foremost person is someone who I can immediately recognise, despite being the first time I saw her in person.

And oh my god she is sexy.

With silver-pink hair and feathers, sky blue eyes, wearing a red leotard that emphasises her figure and black leggings that do the same for her legs, Frey, AKA Sky Queen (not really chuuni) enters the room. She’s a Harpy.

She has bird feet though, but that sure as hell isn't offputting me in any way. I want her to take me with her thighs and-

Mikoto- “I'm getting really angry for some reason… I really don’t know why…”

Judging by the fact that she’s slowly unconsciously squeezing my body in her anger, I realise I should probably stop my train of thought there.

Besides, if I had to choose between the two, I would choose Mikoto. After her evolution, only Shizu can compete with her looks.

And Illya, but that’s a matter of course.

Illya- ‘Ehehe…’

Behind Frey are her two attendants. One of them is a nameless harpy, the other is what seems to be a buff male harpy, but I know better. That is Carillion, and it’s so fucking obvious cos the dude only has a mask to hide his face. A lion mask.

.

.

.

Dude! You’re literally called the Lion King! How does no one know who you are!? Is this the power of plot!?

While I was thinking such things, I catch Shizu flinching slightly from the corner of my vision.

Her cat pupils shrink before expanding as her head snaps towards the door, her body tensed.

Before I could wonder why she is acting like that, the door opens again and someone walks through.

Blonde hair and blue eyes with a feminine face, if not for my foreknowledge and his body structure, you could mistake him for a female. He’s also very beautiful too… you know… for a guy.

I'm better looking though.

.

.

.

I'm not salty.

Leon Cromwell, AKA the Platinum Devil (a little chuuni, but not by much). An Ex-Human that even used to be a Hero before he turned into a Demon Lord.

*Crack!*

Said Demon Lord is now looking at Shizu who ran up to him with such speeds that it looks like she teleported… and has her foot jammed right between his legs.

Leon doesn’t react and continues to stare at her with a cold face as if he didn’t even feel it. I mean, he probably didn’t, since he barely even reacted.

His cold blue eyes continued to stare down at Shizu.

Eventually, he moved.

He leans slightly forward… and proceeded to fall onto his knees before falling flat onto his face.

He was instantly knocked out.

.

.

.

Bruh.

Everyone in the room (except Dino) is staring at her with various emotions. Ramiris is laughing, Luminous is confused, Guy is looking at Shizu in a new light, so on, so forth.

Shizu turns back and meets all of their eyes one by one, eventually landing on Mikoto who is silently pursing her lips, not saying a word.

Shizu, to all of their looks, simply shrugs.

Shizu- “I don’t like him.”

She takes off her Anti Magic Mask hanging from the side of her head and imbues her magicules into it, having it grow in size. She then covers her face with the said mask and stands behind us like nothing is wrong.

.

.

.

I wanted to kick him in the nuts though…

-----

Name: Rimuru

Race: Origin Slime

Protection: Crest of Space

Title: Highest Tier Spirit, Leader of the Monsters, Onii-chan, King of Avalon, Master of Headpats, Procrastinator King, The Nutcracker, socially awkward cringe slightly chuuni slime, True Dragon Slayer, Sensei, World's Strongest, Overpowered to a stupid degree, Mikoto's Equal

???: [Codex: Illyasviel]

Ultimate Skills: [Yahweh, God of Creation], [Odin, God of Runes], [Azathoth, God of Void (Alternative)]

Equipment: Yamato - Genesis

 

A/N: I really enoyed writing the last part of this chapter, I think it's funny.

MC: But I wanted to be the one who kicked his nuts...

AN: Yeah but Shizu deserves it more. To be honest, the whole reason I brought Shizu is for her to meet Leon. I wasnt planning on her running up and kicking his nuts at the time, but I just had to add it because it wouldnt feel right otherwise.

Let me know if I missed anything.

https://discord.gg/Cbwwqh3E

33